July 22, 2014 | 1454 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2003 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ReyaLuna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been reading reviews here fora while but I've never posted one - this is my first. I'm a perfume-a-holic so I figured I'd start off reviewing some of my faves. This one is definitely one of my faves. I had admired it in stores for quite some time but I hadn't purchased it until earlier this year. I'm almost done with my bottle though (as far as I can tell) - I use it *all* the time. I just adore the scent, it has to be one of the ones I use the most. It is just a wonderfully feminine scent that always makes me feel quite sexy.

My only gripe would be what others have mentioned - you have no idea how much is left in the middle. That being said, I love the bottle though.. I'm a clutz and I frequently drop bottles.. this one never ever breaks! I don't have to worry about it.

I'd definitely.. most definitely buy this one again. I'm almost to the point where I think I need to - the bottle is quite light now.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kr8ie

I love this perfume!!!
It's a warm scent, but not at all a thick scent. Very subtle, but very sexy at the same time. The packaging is great in the fact that it won't break, but the downside is that you have no idea how much is left. Overall, a great scent, tied with Alfred Sung's Shi as my favourite.
UPDATE: If you are sensitive to perfumes as I am, this may not be the product for you... after a day and a half, RASH!!! Horrible, itchy red gross rash... *sigh*... back to the search for a new favourite...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LaurenX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've worn Emporio for many years, it is actually the only fragrance that I still use since my teens. It evolved with me. I would describe it as a light, soft, powdery, young oriental fragrance. It isn't at all heavy or too 'mature' in any way, which is my only regret with it; I wish it was stronger, more noticable, and longer lasting. I don't wear it when I want to feel sophisticated or sexy. Rather, I wear it for work or for a cozy night with the BF because it is so comforting and warm. I find myself frequently picking it over my countless other fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Sunburst84

I find this to be a very sexy perfume. One of those perfumes you'd wear on romantic occasions. Very warm scent! Great for winter! Not overpowering, but not shy either! lasts too! I'm impressed w/ this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by tiggerfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This fragrance has adopted me! I'm not a floral or very fruity kind person. I try scents all the time, but somehow I keep getting the floral/citrus scents and have to go home and shower. Those fragrances (amazingly not bath bombs, melts, etc) seem to go sour on me like bad produce in the refrig (sorry, but true). When this dries, it's doesn't introduce me to the room before I arrive, but as people stand near me everyone says "something smells great", not "Love your perfume". This is a fantastic feminine scent for those of us that like the musky oriental fragrances. I don't feel like I've ripped off my husbands cologne.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Misialicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I have recieved many compliments on it and I will definitely keep using it. I love the smell of this product because I tend to enjoy perfumes that are less flowery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by zuzu82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my fave smells, i always get told i smell elegant and lovely - is such a really nice and not annoying fragrance! really lovely!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2003 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Klee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very boring, just doesn't do it for me. It's just very plain. I expected more of an Armani fragrance. If you just take a shower, put it on and stay home it's fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by goldee

i like this scent, however it just doesn't last on me. i got this as a gift, but i would not buy it myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 12:07:00 AM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very sexy oriental fragrance. I really like this one in the winter time. It's heavy, but not pungent in the least. I find it somewhat comforting, and it would smell very sexy on a man as well, as does the men's version on me.