April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Imperialis

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kaur30

this is great. makes my face all smooth...and reduces shine definitely...although like nothing can stop it 100%..or i just haven't found anything that can. defintely better than superstore shit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by egyptianprincess

I love this moisturizer! I've tried so many things and been disapointed, but this really seems to get my combinatino skin soft without making the oily areas too oily. I would rather it packaged in pump form, but otherwise, a wonderful product at a great price. Who can complain for let than $20 canadian? Not me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by akane

I've been using this for few months now and it's great for my combo-skin. I use this during the day and leaves my skin moisturizes.No break outs either :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by DeVarens

Excellent for my skin, leaves me feeling velvety soft. Not a single breakout in sight, and it smells divine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really loving this stuff right now. Have been using it for about a week and no adverse reactions which is a big plus in my book. I have ultra sensitive skin and most lotions cause me to break out (even the ones that claim they wont) but this stuff hasn't. The price seems a bit for such a small jar but the littlest bit goes a long way. Its thin and smells sweetly, of lily flowers (think lily of the valley). Seems to keep my combo skin happy. If you are unsure about try to bum a sample off someone or so, enough to try it out for a week. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by haloinrverse

ive been using this moisturizer for a few months, alternating with others. its a bit pricey, and i cant decide if ill repurchase it.
the scent is really nice, and its packed with essential oils. the consistency is really thin for a facial moisturizer. a little dab goes a long way, and it seems to disapear into my skin in a few seconds. it sinks in so fast that i have a tendency to apply more than i probably need. in that case, it feels a bit greasy. when i get the perfect amount on, it feels great.
i havent had any adverse effects from it, and it hasnt balanced the condition of my combo skin like it promises. i didnt expect it to, but its pretty rediculous to claim it will.
ps. lush, your packaging is poo.review challenge 05/18-05/24 continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

This is a lil' jar of very nice-smelling mediocrity. I absolutely love the smell. Wish I could find a body lotion in this scent. Really, I should just use up what I have left of this as a body lotion, since I rarely let it near my face. I mean, it didn't do anything bad to my face... it doesn't really do much at all. Provides some moisture, I suppose, although I don't like putting essential oil filled goop on my face, so if I'm going to slather mediocrity on my face, I'd rather use fragrance-free mediocrity. I hear it's been reformulated. Maybe Lush got it right this time. Ha. Ha. Ha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A light pinkish cream, smelling of jasmine tea. It is a very mild moisturizer, good if your skin can't take a heavy cream, but not moist enough for dry skins. It absorbs well and is not irritating.