October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Loose Powders - Cover Girl - Professional Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Huloh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in translucent fair. It is the palest shade I could find, not QUITE pale enough for me but pretty close. It is also one of the cheapest powders I saw which is why I bought it, I know more expensive doesn't always = better quality. This is a good basic powder. Gets rid of shine good and when put over cream foundation sets a good base for shimmer powder, blush etc. It can be a little thick if you put too much on, so start with a little and work your way up. But in general it's not cakey or thick looking. The container is a little bit of a pain in the ass, you either get too little or too much out but it's ok when you get the hang of it. I do use the puffer that comes with it, it does the job but you can probably find better. I like it a lot and will definatley buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Six7Eight

You get a generous amount of powder for a good price, but I would recommend using a powder brush instead of the puff that comes with it. The smell could be better, but it does a really good job setting my foundation or just evening out my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've got this in Translucent Light, and it does a good job of setting my foundation. The smell doesn't bother me, and I kinda like the little sifter thing in the package. I probably won't need another loose powder for a long time because there's a generous amount in this one, so I don't know if I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder is ok. It sets makeup well and it also wears well. When used with oil-control foundation it keeps my skin shone free all day. The puff thing that comes with it does not work very well, i use a brush instead. Probably won't repurchase b/c I like Clinique's better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jeJoliexChienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! i have it in medium and its perfect match *nw 35*

Be careful, only apply a little bit or it look cakey!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bdplatt

This stuff sets my make-up well, and lasts a while...I don't usually have to reapply. Since it's translucent, I just let my foundation do all the work of coverage, I just use this powder to get a more matte look, and set my foundation. The only bad thing is, which is why I took off a lippie, is because 1) it has a weird smell, which goes away after a while and 2) the top doesn't screw off, you kind of just place it on there, it seems like if I carried it anywhere, like travelling or something, it would spill everywhere.