September 18, 2014 | 1606 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by suzyorchid

I agree with a lot of the reviewer's comments about this lotion being too runny. Also I think it takes too long to be absorbed. so it feels sticky after you put it on. Its moisturizing but not worth the wait because there are plenty of other lotions out there that moisturize and ABSORB better. The only positives is that it smells great and its almost all natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by zebradiva9

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As summer approached, I was looking for a lighter lotion than I used in the winter. I purchased this. I LOVE Burt's Bees lip balms, so I figured this would be really great. It was also almost 100% natural, so that was a plus too. But upon using this I found it too be way too runny. It really sucks because I enjoy the light, non offensive scent, but it is more like pouring milk on my legs than lotion. Buy this only if you are looking for more of a creamy body oil than a lotion.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lmblazer

Sometimes I love this lotion, other days I find it to be just ok. I LOVE the smell, but as other people have mentioned, it is kind of runny. It's good for days when I don't feel like I need a very thick lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

Waaay too runny! I like the smell though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by soandso

Let me clarify... I would buy this product again if it was on sale or if I got it as a gift. The scent is really heavy and the color looks like, well, spoiled milk and honey. It does a good job moisturizing, like most of the Burt's line. It does leave a bit of a greasy film on your hands, but overall it's nice. It's just getting past the sticky-sweet smell...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Blech. The smell of this is SO thick and sickly sweet. It's tolerable when it's first applied, but it gets worse as it warms on the skin, IMO. Plus ,it is so runny and thin; something like this should really come in a pump bottle. I am not a fan. At all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is great. It smells really yummy, but the scent is definitely too strong if you want to wear perfume over it. It didn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin. The texture is pretty runny but it is very moisturizing. The price is a bit much considering the size of the bottle but it is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by goshiegracie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great lotion. Smells amazing (reminds me of peppermint)
-though may be overwhelming to some-, nice consistancy, feels very silky, absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin nice and moisturized. The consistancy of this lotion is thinner, so if you're one of those people who like the really thick (think cocoa butter) lotions, this may not be for you. I also really liked that this lotion is made from natual ingredients as I'm allergic to so many lotions, and it really soothed my eczma.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by iamtr0uble

I love Burt's Bees, but unfortunately this lotion just smelled funky to me. Good texture, good moisturizer, but I guess just not my kind of scent. I much more prefer the burt's bees baby buttermilk lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this little lotion! MUAers, if you are interested in learning about "safe" products, visit the this website http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ where the Burt's Bees products - including this lotion - get some very good ratings. It has a soft scent with no greasy after-feel and is pretty darn inexpensive. You can find very reasonably-priced trial sizes in the little Burt's Bees kits (where I first tried it). Those kits allow you to try lots of the BB products at a low cost.