July 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by NotEmma13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Have this in Nude Beige and wear it to set my Revlon ColorStay. I always end up looking like an Oompa Loompa whenever I use it because after a few minutes, it turns orange-y. Thought it was just the pairing of foundation and this so I tried it with a BB cream instead. My face still came out orange.

Living in a humid country, this lasts for 2 hours max before I become shiny. Doesn't have any added coverage but I'm pretty okay with that.

But props for being a good, strong pressed powder. Dropped it yesterday while in a rush and it didn't crack like other pressed powders of the same price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by vm1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite pressed powder. I bought 012 buff beige. It looks great even when it's on bare skin. I usually use it over e.l.f. studio finish foundation and it looks fabulous! So smooth and natural! It makes your face look soft. Doesn't waste fast at all, smells great, and it looks very natural. Whether it is applied with a buff sponge or a brush, it will still look great. It completely covered up my pores without having any liquid makeup under it. It does not look cakey at all nor does it look shiny or run when in the sun. It was extremely cheap. I bought it for $4 at Target and so far, it is lasting a long time :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by mbdfz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mine in sandstorm for NC 30-35. The packaging is okay but could be better. It keeps my face matte for 6 hours over my Garnier BB cream. It's a good and cheap product to have.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by livie2969

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I didn't like this powder in the slightest except for that it wasn't messy and the price. This product covered me up for about 2 hours and it was very cakey. i applied with a real techniques brush and it looked horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

MAC Blot is expensive. I was looking for a comparable drugstore alternative and this turned out to be it. Albeit slightly chalkier and faulty in packaging, the product does what it's supposed to: keeps me matte. At 3.99 a pop, I'll repurchase this over MAC Blot any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 More reviews by Hollie08

I love this powder for setting my foundation, and you can't beat the price. Keeps me matte all day, and I usually font have to touch up during the work day. The packaging is awful though, this is not something you want to throw in your purse, or travel with it, super flimsy and the cover almost always breaks. Doesn't stop me from buying it though, I've gone through at least 4 of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally found a powder that works very well for me! I bought this in translucent because I'm tan and it is amazing! The other powders I used would make my face look uneven, orange and gross by the end of the day but not Rimmel's Stay Matte! I love it. I actually do stay matte all day and my face still looks good when I come inside after being in the blistering cold. I have no complaints. It's my new HG powder for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very smooth, soft, velvety, and mattifying setting powder. makes your skinvisibly smoother and softer and mattifys perfectly. last time is about 8 hours. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it has noticeable shimmer which scares me but has not shown up on my skin yet. Excellent powder for $4.

UPDATE: There is lots of glitter in the powder that makes you look like a disco ball in the sun YIKES

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Katesxox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It I super nice and leaves you skin feeling soft and it has a good coverage! Highly recommend as it lasts a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LagunaManhunt

I love this pressed powder. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps oil to a minimum. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. I purchased it for the first time and within days, the plastic packaging had cracked. I then went to it a few days later to discover that the product had smashed. At only £4.99 a shot, I decided I may as well buy another. The exact same has happened. My plastic packaging cracked but the product hasn't smashed yet. I really would recommend this product but I wish they'd just packaging, even if it means putting the price up a little.