October 30, 2014 | 1696 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

This is by far THE BEST white eyeliner I have ever used! It goes on smoothly and precisely and is quite blendable. I use it to lighten the inner corners of my eyes, and I don't think I could find something else that would give me the sort of soft glow that this does. Love the product, love the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this eyeliner is really great. This was the first Rimmel liner I bought, so based on this, I bought more (see my other reviews).
So, this liner goes on very smoothly and its not chalky or hard to apply at all. Its like it glides over my eye almost.
Very mod, very shocking (when you wear it all around like a traditional liner.), very cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by president_of

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I really love this eye pencil for the fact that i've never seen another d/s company make white. Especially a white in this good of quality. And it applies on more smooth than other liners i've tried. I used it for a while to line my inner rim to 'open' up my eyes more. Then another make-up site user suggested using it as a base layer. Ever since i've used it as that underneath my eyes and keeps the shadows on all day. I am very pleased with this and will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 7:10:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite makeup tricks is to highlight the inner corners and lower rims with white pencil and I feel I have finally found the perfect tool to do that with this product! I like a thin pencil (as opposed to a chubby one like Mr. Frosty by Benefit) b/c it's much easier to get in the corner. I like a soft pencil, so I can blend it for a more subtle highlight (as opposed to a harsh white line) and I like a pencil that lasts and this one fits the bill perfectly. Very high quality pencil for a very great price. I bought mine at Walmart--big thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

Good pencil for $2. I use this to line my inner rims on days my eyes look tired. It goes on smoothly and has good staying power. Overall a good product, I would probably buy a more expensive and higher end white pencil if I used it everyday. Will probably repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 10:46:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i found this crayon to be too soft to cooperate. i like to draw a precise line on my eye and this isnt the right product to do it with. ill probably keep it for lining just my inner rim for a bright eye look but thats about it. $2 @ walmart. ***UPDATE***januray 2009 - I wont be getting this again. Ive been through maybe 3 of these the past few years and made my rounds back to my last pencil recently. The color fades too fast. Once I get it lined right (which is hard to do because the pencil is too soft) it looks totally cute then poof! gone! I spied on a new metallic white liner from UD that I will probably try out next.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I looooooooooove this eye pencil! It doesn't flake or fade. This is a great pencil for an awesome price.