April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Bert's Bees is probably one of the most used and recognized lip balm's on the market! I used to be a huge fan of Blistex chapstick but I am now a loyal customer to Burt's Bees lip balm. I especially love the 'Mango Butter' flavor. It smells absolutely delicious and is so moisturizing on my lips. The only drawback of this product is that it does not provide long term moisture to chapped lips (Shortly after using I have to re-apply).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by JennyJia8734

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the burts bees mango flavoured one and i think it works okay , i mean its mot amazing but it does the job. For around five dollars i think there are much better chapsticks out there but the main problem i have with it is the scent. It smells too waxy and i am definetley not fond of it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Can't get past the honey/beeswax smell. I have a the regular ment lip balm from burt's bees I need to try maybe I will like that better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like Burt's Bees lip balm because it smells delicious and fits in my pocket. It is a bit thicker than other balms, but goes on smoothly. I think for a lip balm, the price is a little hefty, but you can get a better deal when you buy in bulk (sets of four, etc.) with Burt's Bees. Although it is thicker than other balms, I do not find it to be super moisturizing. I think shea butter does a better job and goes on more smoothly. In terms of convenience, Burt's Bees lip balm is on par with other drugstore chapsticks, but smells a whole lot better and is more natural. Although I do not think this is a spectacular or life-changing product, I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

My husband and I love this stuff. I love the tingly feeling the mint leaves behind and Im not a huge fan of the packaging but if they are marketing to men and women I get it. The only problem I have is if my lips are already dry when I put this on sometimes it makes the skin extremely more visible. But with a little exfoliation I will wear it and def purchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

I have used this for over a decade years. Have never found anything better. Have a tube in every hand bag and panick if I am without it during shopping expeditions.
I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Trax77

I have tried multiple lip balms but this works the best for me, period. I find that it works the best when I have exfoliated my lips (by scrubbing them with a wet toothbrush) and put it on RIGHT before bed so that none of it transfers anywhere else. It is also a great base for lipstick or any other lip product that can have a drying effect on the lips. I have no complaints lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I could barely apply it, and didn't notice a difference in my dried lips. I will never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my HG lip balm. I hate mint but I can see past that. Its super waxy but I find that it makes it stay on the lips longer and acts as a barrier against dry weather.
I but it on before bed and its still there in the morning. Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by mimi1128

I really like the product and i feel like it glides on smoothly and leaves a minty result. I LOVE MINT!!! i find that it not nly hydrates for day but when i put it on and leave it on for night it keeps my lips moist until morning. I really like the product. the packaging i like for it is yellow and i don't usually like yellow on things but on this i do because it brings me jot to put this on and yellow in my opinion is a happy color