Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/9/2003 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great stuff! I bought this because my scalp has been really dry and itchy lately. This totally took care of the problem! I really like the invigorating scent too. Revised 11/5/09 This ended up drying out my hair, and not solving my scalp issue in the long run. Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp formula works!

on 8/6/2003 6:57:00 PM

LOVE this! If you love mint scents, this is a must buy. Great for oily or normal hair. Can't imagine using this if my hair was dry. Makes my scalp and skin tingle. Wonderful stuff.

on 7/23/2003 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Tea Oil Special is one of my favorite shampoos. Its great if you have an itchy scalp, or after you've had a relaxer. Cool minty feel and scent.

on 7/12/2003 7:19:00 PM

This isn't a product you would want to use on a daily basis. Although the results are wonderful and it leaves your hair with lovely shine and managability, with no tangles at all. I find the minty scent hard to live with, and the shampoo tingles to much to get used to for me, almost to the point of burning. I also personally stay away from the conditioner of this shampoo. As the smell is horrid, and takes away all the shine that the shampoo gives and leaves your hair feeling heavy. If you must use the shampoo I suggest finding another conditioner to compliment it.

on 6/23/2003 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got the "Hair and Body Moisturizer" from a friend as a gift. I have not tried the shampoo or conditioner, but this leave-in conditioner is *great*! I love it! The smell is great, puts a little "zing" in my morning routine when I use it, but the peppermint smell doesn't stay long - that's good for me. I though it would leave my hair greasy when I first applied it on my wet hair, but when my hair dried, it was SO soft... wow. Will buy again, no matter what the price is.

on 6/21/2003 12:27:00 AM

I would not use this product every day as it is a little drying on my hair. But I love the scent so much that I keep it on hand to use every once in a while when I feel kinda congested. For me, it doubles as a shampoo and decongestent!

on 4/9/2003 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great build up remover that can be used often or once a week if using other shampoos and conditioners. I like to use this when my hair is beggining to feel limp and oily. It cleans and leaves my hair soft and shiny, not frizzy and dry. Smells great too!

on 4/8/2003 6:31:00 PM

I am in love with this conditioner. It makes my scalp feel all cold and tingly and it's soo addictive. Really feels like it conditions my hair, too. The best part: even after I rinse off the conditioner, the tingly sensation stays with me for a while. Mmmm.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is addicting. I am not a sadist by any means, but I think I should mention that this stuff almost hurts. It has a burning sensation, and I like it. I would think that the sensation might be an indication that this shampoo is not good for my hair, in fact I think it is drying it out. I don't use this shampoo for my hair, no I use it to burn my scalp, and I LIKE IT.

on 1/1/2003 10:04:00 PM

I love this when I need a minty wake-up call!! It perks me right up in the shower! My hair loves it! The tingle is fantastic! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I knew this was a keeper so I bought the gallon size bottles.

Popular Shampoos