Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

This is great shampoo. I only use it once or twice per week. I have oily hair and flakes, and this shampoo helps to control both. Also, the mint scent is a great refresher.

oh my goodness! i love this shampoo! normally when i wash my hair, it is oily again later that evening, but not with this shampoo. when i use this shampoo my hair is still clean and soft the next day!!! i'm so glad i found this shampoo!!

I describe this as a mint massage for the scalp. The feeling of the tea tree oil is very refreshing to wash my hair with and it smells so unique. It's minty, but with a creamy sweetness too. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner leave my hair: clean, shiny, full of body and life, and overall refreshed. It's a pleasure to wash my hair in the morning with this line. Not only does it feel so great on my hair, it awakens me as well. My favorite products in the Paul Mitchell line.

I LOVE this stuff... I use the hair and scalp treatment every few days, and it leaves my scalp tingly and refreshed. Careful not to use too much.. your eyes will burn from the fumes. Pricey, but worth it.

I used this to clean off my hair and scalp once a week. I love the tingly feel. It leaves my hair squeaky clean and fresh feeling.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great stuff! I bought this because my scalp has been really dry and itchy lately. This totally took care of the problem! I really like the invigorating scent too. Revised 11/5/09 This ended up drying out my hair, and not solving my scalp issue in the long run. Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp formula works!

LOVE this! If you love mint scents, this is a must buy. Great for oily or normal hair. Can't imagine using this if my hair was dry. Makes my scalp and skin tingle. Wonderful stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Tea Oil Special is one of my favorite shampoos. Its great if you have an itchy scalp, or after you've had a relaxer. Cool minty feel and scent.

This isn't a product you would want to use on a daily basis. Although the results are wonderful and it leaves your hair with lovely shine and managability, with no tangles at all. I find the minty scent hard to live with, and the shampoo tingles to much to get used to for me, almost to the point of burning. I also personally stay away from the conditioner of this shampoo. As the smell is horrid, and takes away all the shine that the shampoo gives and leaves your hair feeling heavy. If you must use the shampoo I suggest finding another conditioner to compliment it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got the "Hair and Body Moisturizer" from a friend as a gift. I have not tried the shampoo or conditioner, but this leave-in conditioner is *great*! I love it! The smell is great, puts a little "zing" in my morning routine when I use it, but the peppermint smell doesn't stay long - that's good for me. I though it would leave my hair greasy when I first applied it on my wet hair, but when my hair dried, it was SO soft... wow. Will buy again, no matter what the price is.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products