December 20, 2014 | 1682 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tea Oil Special is one of my favorite shampoos. Its great if you have an itchy scalp, or after you've had a relaxer. Cool minty feel and scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by CosmoQT

This isn't a product you would want to use on a daily basis. Although the results are wonderful and it leaves your hair with lovely shine and managability, with no tangles at all. I find the minty scent hard to live with, and the shampoo tingles to much to get used to for me, almost to the point of burning. I also personally stay away from the conditioner of this shampoo. As the smell is horrid, and takes away all the shine that the shampoo gives and leaves your hair feeling heavy. If you must use the shampoo I suggest finding another conditioner to compliment it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got the "Hair and Body Moisturizer" from a friend as a gift. I have not tried the shampoo or conditioner, but this leave-in conditioner is *great*! I love it! The smell is great, puts a little "zing" in my morning routine when I use it, but the peppermint smell doesn't stay long - that's good for me. I though it would leave my hair greasy when I first applied it on my wet hair, but when my hair dried, it was SO soft... wow. Will buy again, no matter what the price is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would not use this product every day as it is a little drying on my hair. But I love the scent so much that I keep it on hand to use every once in a while when I feel kinda congested. For me, it doubles as a shampoo and decongestent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Ryce_Chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great build up remover that can be used often or once a week if using other shampoos and conditioners. I like to use this when my hair is beggining to feel limp and oily. It cleans and leaves my hair soft and shiny, not frizzy and dry. Smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this conditioner. It makes my scalp feel all cold and tingly and it's soo addictive. Really feels like it conditions my hair, too. The best part: even after I rinse off the conditioner, the tingly sensation stays with me for a while. Mmmm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is addicting. I am not a sadist by any means, but I think I should mention that this stuff almost hurts. It has a burning sensation, and I like it. I would think that the sensation might be an indication that this shampoo is not good for my hair, in fact I think it is drying it out. I don't use this shampoo for my hair, no I use it to burn my scalp, and I LIKE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I love this when I need a minty wake-up call!! It perks me right up in the shower! My hair loves it! The tingle is fantastic! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I knew this was a keeper so I bought the gallon size bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i love this shampoo! it's the only shampoo i use! lol i've tried many other shampoos! but i always go back to this shampoo. with a very nice minty/tea tree scent...it's nice! doesn't dry my hair, and it's definately worth the extra price for shampoos (around $25CDN for a medium sized bottle)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2002 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works okay for hair dandruff, smells good, but you get sick of it after awhile. I bought a huge bottle of shampoo and conditioner, and threw them out, because I was sick of it after awhile. It's just an average shampoo and conditioner, with a nice smell is all. Nothing special.