August 30, 2014 | 1134 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would not use this product every day as it is a little drying on my hair. But I love the scent so much that I keep it on hand to use every once in a while when I feel kinda congested. For me, it doubles as a shampoo and decongestent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2003 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Ryce_Chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great build up remover that can be used often or once a week if using other shampoos and conditioners. I like to use this when my hair is beggining to feel limp and oily. It cleans and leaves my hair soft and shiny, not frizzy and dry. Smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this conditioner. It makes my scalp feel all cold and tingly and it's soo addictive. Really feels like it conditions my hair, too. The best part: even after I rinse off the conditioner, the tingly sensation stays with me for a while. Mmmm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 2:21:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is addicting. I am not a sadist by any means, but I think I should mention that this stuff almost hurts. It has a burning sensation, and I like it. I would think that the sensation might be an indication that this shampoo is not good for my hair, in fact I think it is drying it out. I don't use this shampoo for my hair, no I use it to burn my scalp, and I LIKE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I love this when I need a minty wake-up call!! It perks me right up in the shower! My hair loves it! The tingle is fantastic! I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I knew this was a keeper so I bought the gallon size bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2002 2:02:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i love this shampoo! it's the only shampoo i use! lol i've tried many other shampoos! but i always go back to this shampoo. with a very nice minty/tea tree scent...it's nice! doesn't dry my hair, and it's definately worth the extra price for shampoos (around $25CDN for a medium sized bottle)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2002 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works okay for hair dandruff, smells good, but you get sick of it after awhile. I bought a huge bottle of shampoo and conditioner, and threw them out, because I was sick of it after awhile. It's just an average shampoo and conditioner, with a nice smell is all. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by scooper

This stuff is ok. I bought it during the summer/fall season change period. It worked well at first then got complacent and I got more flakes! That's when I decided to use Nizoral in conjuction with this, using Nizoral every 2 or 3 days. That has worked but I'm not sure if its the Nizoral or the Tea Tree that is working.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by leighmelton

This isn't a general use shampoo for most folks, I wouldn't think. My stylist recommended it to me when some flakes cropped up during the winter (all that dry heated indoor air). In got rid of them in one shampoo, so I was suitably impressed. Now if I notice any flaking from dry conditions I just shampoo with the Tea Tree and they are gone. Excellent stuff! I love the smell - sharp and fresh. It also makes a tingly body shampoo when you need a real eye-opener in the morning. It's a shower staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2002 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jalin

Personally, I love the tea tree fragrance, but not everyone likes tea tree. If you like a clean, almost medicinal scent this is for you. If you prefer flowery or fruity look elsewhere.

The tingling action is great - my boyfriend tried this once, grumbling about having to use "girl shampoo" and now he is hooked. :) He bought me a second bottle. :)

I would say this is a little too harsh for someone with fine, thin hair to use daily. Ironically if I use this 2 washings in a row I actually notice flakes - this is ironic b/c tea tree is supposed to be a dandruff fighting ingredient and I normally do not have flakes. I don't use many finishing products, so I only need this to clarify once every week or two.