Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/22/2014 11:00:00 PM

I really love this item, somehow I'm not really sure about the price. Because I have really oily lids and I use double eyelid tape(double-sided kind). I use this primer to help my tape stay in place and not get oily. Without the primer, my lids gets oily within 4 hours? I live in Singapore and it's a all year summer and humid weather. But with this it my lids mostly only got oily after 8 to 9 hours. 11 hours max.

Something I really can't live without anymore. But I can't say much as I have only used this eye primer, it did work out very well for me though.

Definitely will re-purchase it.

on 11/20/2014 9:30:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! It does exactly what it promises, even on super oily skin like mine. The price is ridiculous IMO, but it never stops me from buying it because I know it works.

on 11/18/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I liked this primer for keeping my eye makeup from fading after 12 plus hours of working in a factory.

It's a bit expensive, but very effective. I would sweat and my eye makeup never budged.

I love this stuff, make sure you apply eye balm or eye cream prior to using this so your eyes don't get dry like mine did since I use this everyday.

on 11/16/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Think this stuff was okay. I originally bought the full sized version and actually wasn't crazy about it because I thought it was a bit too "slippery" feeling. However, i got another mini tube with one of the Naked Palettes and it grew on me. After trying other primers, I appreciated how light in texture it was. I DO prefer something a little thicker for a lot of looks though so I tend to turn to other primers I have then reaching for this one first. I don't care for the wand aspect on the full sized, a little goes a long way because it is so light weight and I like the mini tube. I think for the price, I probably wouldn't buy it again, at least full sized. I

on 11/12/2014 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

When i started wearing makeup everyday i started with the E.L.F eyeshadow primer. I did work ok for me but not the best. I have oily skin so throughout the day the eyeshadow had disappeared.

When i went to Barcelona i told myself i should try the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. I had heard so much great things about it. So i purchased it. I had not regret it since then. I love this primer and i recommend it highly.

If you want a good primer you should buy this. Some may think its expenses but its totally worth the money. I will buy this one again!!!!!

on 11/12/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had accumulated a lot of samples of UDPP and finally started using it regularly, I was not disapointed! My eye shadow looks just as it did when I applied it hours and hours later. Before using UDPP my eye shadow would crease up and disapear despite having pretty dry skin. A little goes a long way so while it might be a little more pricey than other options it seems worth it to me.

on 11/11/2014 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes, believe the hype because this primer is everything it is cracked up to be. I have extreme hooded eyes and cannot wear eye shadows without my lids looking like a mess at the end of the day. This product is amazing priming the lids for shadows and will keep your eye makeup looking just as good as when you first applied it.
Honestly, I do not believe in spending this much on eye primer. You can get the same primer at a drugstore for $3. Will you be disappointed with this primer? No. But can you get the same thing for cheaper? Yes. I am not thrilled about the packaging, I think that a lot of leftover product is still in the tube that the wand cannot reach due to the bent style brush. Overall, a great product but save yourself the money and reach for something half the price.

on 11/10/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

The only makeup product I use every single day. Holy Grail doesn't even begin to describe it!

I have very oily lids and live in a humid country, and have never ever been able to get my shadow to *not* crease halfway through the day. Then I got a sample of this with my Naked Palette and never looked back! I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I can vouch for the fact that this lasts 24 hours if you need it to, even if you spend a few of those hours clubbing.

I recommended it to my mom, who has mature skin with deep eye creases, and with this on her eyeshadow stays perfect all day too.

My only, only gripe is that the back of my (professional sized) tube split before I could use it up.

on 11/8/2014 12:00:00 PM

I love this primer, keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner on all day and prevents my eyelids from getting too oily as they do without it. It isn't very expensive for the amount of time it lasts. I have had mine nearly 9 months and still have quite a bit left. I just use a very small amount on each eye and it keeps everything in place for the whole day!

on 11/6/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I have tried the Two Faced Shadow Insurance and the UDPP, of which, UDPP wins!! I actually am not 100% in love with the UDPP, but it is still a better base than TFSI. Shadow does truly last longer and set better with the UDPP. It applies like a creamy texture and sets into the skin. I can tell that I've applied something to my skin- there is a sort of a feeling/texture that it leaves behind, but isn't particularly bothersome. Shadows set better and show better with this base. A tube will last you for quite a while even with everyday application.

My first bottle of the UDPP was in the genie bottle- an attractively shaped hard plastic bottle with a doe foot applicator. The problem was that the product was filled into the groves of the tube and the wand only went straight up and down. I would go through my normal useage... and would get to the point where I couldn't get product out- not because it was done, but that there was excess product stuck in the sides of the bottle. People were sawing the tubes open to scrape out the rest of the stuff. Version Two was only a slight improvement- the doe foot was bent into like a 35 degree angle. Finally UD got smarter and released the kind of squeeze tube soft plastic version they have now, and these come in different shades.

Video Reviews & Tutorials