Mary Kay Eye Primer

3.7

on 11/4/2004 1:55:00 AM

This primer is excellent! I just recently started using and haven't had to touch up my eyeshadow a day yet! That's unheard of for me with my constant waterworks. I've got a new best friend!

on 10/6/2004 8:03:00 PM

I do not see any difference in the blending of my shadows after using this, but it does make my shadow last longer. I used this for a wedding I was in recently and both mine and the bride's make up lasted perfectly through the night. I like that this really helps my MAC shadows which usually crease and fade, but not with this! I don't think I can be with out this product now!

on 8/5/2004 5:22:00 PM

I really liked this! I have very oily lids and a terrible time with creasing. My MK consulant gave me a couple samples of this, and I'm hooked! It looks smoother than using MAC paints as a primer (at least on me!) and it worked perfectly every time...and I'm in 95+ degree Texas heat! I love it and plan to make this a staple!

on 7/30/2004 3:27:00 PM

Yuck - It did the opposite of what it was supposed to do. When dabbing it on the texture kind of pulls the skin. Does nothing to help w/ oily lids and nothing for making the colors more vivid...ladies this is a definate skip.

on 7/21/2004 12:20:00 AM

I had a different experience than the other reviewers. This primer left a whitish tint on my eyelid and did alter the shade of my eyeshadows. More disappointing was that my eyeshadow barely made it to lunchtime. I've gotten better results using the MK mattifier as a primer.

on 7/20/2004 12:01:00 AM

I was really amazed at the quality of this eye primer.My shadow and liner did not budge or smudge after all day in 80 degree weather.I plan to keep this as a staple.

on 7/18/2004 5:04:00 PM

First, I have to start by saying that I was very skeptical about Mary Kay until my best friend became a consultant...
I have tried everything from FY Eye to Aquatek and MAC paints (which are great but alter the color and the fleshtones are too chalky on me). What did I have to lose? This product is a godsend. I love it because it is not very expensive and truly does work. Although it comes out of the tube white, it dries to a clear, matte finish and in no way alters the color of the shadow. I am living in horrid Florida summer humidity and this primer performs beyond my expectations.

on 7/14/2004 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great! Normally my shadows end up looking gross within a couple hours (I have oily skin) but this keeps them perfect.