September 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No irritation upon applying the product,I love the product and I love the after effect.I never heard any negative feedback from the forums I am in always positive and praises.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sourfleed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't live without this stuff. It is so gentle but so effective! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works, but leaves an oily feeling around the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by janice0722

I tried a lot of makeup remover no one works for me but, after using this i was incredibly surprise it removes my my eye make up quickly even my waterproof mascara. this is a very good product with a decent price i highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. It works very well for removing impossible to remove mascara. My test is always Le Guerlain, because sometimes that is like trying to take rubber off of your eyelashes.

Anyway, I let it sit for about 10 seconds, then swipe with a tissue. No irritation, and a clean swipe.

I probably will not purchase after this bottle runs out. I find that coconut oil does just as good, if not a better job, for less. Actually it takes all of my makeup off - foundation, blush, mascara, etc. -- with one tissue before cleansing. The MK Eye Remover is only for eyes. But its a decent product for a decent price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

This is a OK cleanser, but not worth the price with such a small bottle.... It leaves a "oily" feeling left around the eye area (even if it is "oil-free"), which I don't like.

It takes away the makeup, but not better than many other brands....

Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

Although I like this product, I've been using Neutrogena for a while now and it works just as well. This product does the job...it takes off all and any makeup you have on and doesn't irritate your skin but there are a lot of cheaper products that do just the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by masturbasian

This makeup remover was great at first, I used it for my lashes, eyelid and eyebrow. I usually use MAC eyeshadows, Fluidline eyeliner, Diorshow mascara and brow powder by Anastasia.
After a couple days of use though, two small PIMPLES formed on one eyelid! They weren't cystic and didn't irritate my eye but they made my eye crease go off-course which sucked because it looked like I had a deformed eye for two days!
I'm not an acne-prone person so I figured it was my new eye cream. Obviously, I stopped using it. During the next couple days though, more pimples on my eyebrows and my other eyelid popped up!
So I stopped using this makeup remover and when I did, my eyes got better and never developed anymore weird pimples.
Needless to say, this product ended up in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by perfumenut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a product junkie and rarely buy the same product twice (just out of fickle curiousity) but this is the ONE product I am never without and I always have a spare or 2 available for me and my mom (who uses it also and she is over 80 with no problems with this product whatsoever). I think I honestly have reprchased this at least 20 times.

It removes ALL kinds of eye makeup (including the everlasting Serge Lutens mascara) and it leaves my eye area with just the right amount of clean/moisture feeling.

If they ever change this, I just don't know what I'll do.

My favorite all around product ever - just based on my repurchase history!