December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovely22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this makeup remover! It's gentle, yet really does a great job at breaking down waterproof mascara and all the products we tend to put around our eyes!! Gets ALL the mascara and liner off...no raccoon eyes in the morning!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by junycherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent eye makeup remover at an excellent price. No stinging sensation or allergic reaction, and no milia formed around eye area. It removes most of the makeup with minimal rubbing; I pour generously on a cotton ball, gently press on eyelid for about 5~8 seconds, and gently swipe back and forth. I do not rely on this alone, however. I follow up with Kanebo Mild Cleansing Oil for the face, gently going again over the eye area.
I would definitely purchase again! I'm just iffy on the ingredients -- the ingredient list IS pretty long with loads of unfamiliar chemicals, and I'm biased towards more natural and green products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Meshahaha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only tried Neutrogena's makeup remover before this, and I must say this one is a keeper. The oily sensation it leaves after you apply it will disappear within seconds - a little goes a long way, although it has yet to pass my rubber test, which is removing Eyeko Big Eyes mascara ( I swear that thing... it's like latex on your lashes)... It cost me a lot of rubbing to get that off, but every other mascara, liner or shadow goes away smoothly with a single light stroke.
Definitely buying again, and again, and again..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 6:51:00 AM More reviews by cocosea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product ! It even gets off my 2 step mascara with little rubbing so i lose no lashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ymchung139

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. Being a make-up and cosmetic junkie myself, I just couldn't get more of the product. A must have for anyone who uses eye make up remover. this product got me hooked, and motivated me to be a consultant! It feels a little oily right after using it but it actually dries up in seconds. It keeps the eye area moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No irritation upon applying the product,I love the product and I love the after effect.I never heard any negative feedback from the forums I am in always positive and praises.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sourfleed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't live without this stuff. It is so gentle but so effective! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works, but leaves an oily feeling around the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by janice0722

I tried a lot of makeup remover no one works for me but, after using this i was incredibly surprise it removes my my eye make up quickly even my waterproof mascara. this is a very good product with a decent price i highly recommend this.