Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

4.1

Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 16%. Inactive ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract, linseed seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, witch hazel extract.

on 7/24/2005 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have been using this cream deodorant for a couple of weeks now and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised at how well it's been working. It's been pretty hot here and this stuff is really holding up well - no sweating and no odor. The thick cream formula feels really nice and soothing on my underarms, especially right after shaving. I still want to give it a few more weeks to see if the anti-perspirant protection holds up, but so far, I'm pretty impressed.

on 6/27/2005 8:59:00 PM

Just bought it and so far so good! Have not perspired at all in the 95 degree temps. Doesn't sting or burn when you use it after shaving. Would be better if it had a flip top but otherwise like packaging size is good for storage and travel.

on 3/30/2005 5:12:00 PM

very expensive product that makes me smell like a bus station. poor package design, this stuff doesn't wanna come out, except, of course for gigantic squirts. eew.

on 1/8/2005 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great gentle deodorant/ antiperspirant that is gentle enough for sensitive skin and is very effective.

on 11/30/2004 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this doesn't help with with the wetness but i like the fact that it doesn't stain my clothes and gets rid of odor. i've tried all the other deodorants and when my sweat mixes with the deodorant its smells horrid but this is odorless and gets rid of the odor. it is pricey, i think i got it for 10.50. it also doesn't dry out my arm pits, which is really nice.

on 10/22/2004 11:59:00 AM

Really effective stuff. It works all day thru the next, which is unusual for me. I also like the fact that it is non-scented and that it absorbs quickly. Both Roll-ons and solids always leave residue that you have to avoid when putting on your top. This doesn't. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way.

on 10/5/2004 3:14:00 PM

Wow, this really works. I received a Kiehl's gift basket and this was the last product I tried... I guess it's such a new concept to think of anti-perspirant/deodorant to come in the form of cream in a tube that I wasn't really looking forward to testing this out. That being said, this is unscented, invisible and surprisingly effective. Even after a night at the gym, this worked on. Though I will most likely gravitate back to my trusty drugstore brands of anti-perspirant/deodorants, I wouldn't rule out purchasing this product in the future.

on 5/29/2004 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to say I was really really disappointed in this- wetness, odour AND it stained white clothing yellow. Tried it for a couple of weeks, never again!

on 5/24/2004 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This deodorant is unscented, very gentle, and surprisingly effective. It's a wonderful alternative to drugstore deodorants, and unlike most all-natural products, it includes an anti-perspirant ingredient. I like the unusual tube packaging too; it's neat and easy to use. A little expensive, but I would buy it again.