April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Deodorants - Kiehls - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Wow, this really works. I received a Kiehl's gift basket and this was the last product I tried... I guess it's such a new concept to think of anti-perspirant/deodorant to come in the form of cream in a tube that I wasn't really looking forward to testing this out. That being said, this is unscented, invisible and surprisingly effective. Even after a night at the gym, this worked on. Though I will most likely gravitate back to my trusty drugstore brands of anti-perspirant/deodorants, I wouldn't rule out purchasing this product in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by helencat2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say I was really really disappointed in this- wetness, odour AND it stained white clothing yellow. Tried it for a couple of weeks, never again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deodorant is unscented, very gentle, and surprisingly effective. It's a wonderful alternative to drugstore deodorants, and unlike most all-natural products, it includes an anti-perspirant ingredient. I like the unusual tube packaging too; it's neat and easy to use. A little expensive, but I would buy it again.