September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great gentle deodorant/ antiperspirant that is gentle enough for sensitive skin and is very effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2004 3:39:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this doesn't help with with the wetness but i like the fact that it doesn't stain my clothes and gets rid of odor. i've tried all the other deodorants and when my sweat mixes with the deodorant its smells horrid but this is odorless and gets rid of the odor. it is pricey, i think i got it for 10.50. it also doesn't dry out my arm pits, which is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jcaulkins

Really effective stuff. It works all day thru the next, which is unusual for me. I also like the fact that it is non-scented and that it absorbs quickly. Both Roll-ons and solids always leave residue that you have to avoid when putting on your top. This doesn't. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Wow, this really works. I received a Kiehl's gift basket and this was the last product I tried... I guess it's such a new concept to think of anti-perspirant/deodorant to come in the form of cream in a tube that I wasn't really looking forward to testing this out. That being said, this is unscented, invisible and surprisingly effective. Even after a night at the gym, this worked on. Though I will most likely gravitate back to my trusty drugstore brands of anti-perspirant/deodorants, I wouldn't rule out purchasing this product in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by helencat2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say I was really really disappointed in this- wetness, odour AND it stained white clothing yellow. Tried it for a couple of weeks, never again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deodorant is unscented, very gentle, and surprisingly effective. It's a wonderful alternative to drugstore deodorants, and unlike most all-natural products, it includes an anti-perspirant ingredient. I like the unusual tube packaging too; it's neat and easy to use. A little expensive, but I would buy it again.