NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane [DISCONTINUED]

NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tricaprylin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG 150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth 4, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75740), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 4/10/2008 9:41:00 AM

Beautiful blush. Perfect shade for my fair complexion. Great, neutral color...and wonderful texture. Not tacky, sticky, or overly creamy. Very smooth application and powder dry in seconds. I'm very glad I purchased this.

on 3/31/2008 2:41:00 PM

perfect blush color, no shimmer, applies easily. you could literally put it on without a mirror and layer it on like crazy and it still would not be overwhelming. it is one of those blushes you would never think twice about in the compact, but once it is on it is transforming. i cannot wait to see what it looks like with a tan

on 3/23/2008 2:56:00 PM

When i first tried this on, my thought was gorgeous/natural.. so i bought it. A day later I put it on and my face burned. I didn't change anything in my routine, except NARS cream blush. I think i'm going to return this to sephora.

on 3/22/2008 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been my favorite blush for 3 years now. I'm pretty pale and have strawberry blonde hair. This gives me a very natural, healthy glow. It goes on easy and doesn't look obvious.

on 3/5/2008 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this, but this just doesn't show up on me. I purchased this sight unseen, but since several other reviewers with my skintone (NC30/golden undertones) gave it positive reviews, I thought it would be a safe bet. Anyways, after a week of waiting it finally arrives, and after trying several days to get this to show up, it just won't. Even when I pile it on, I barely get a light pink flush, which is not worth $24. Back it goes!

on 2/17/2008 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Looks like nothing in the compact. Goes on for a natural, gorgeous flush,the cream turns to powder. This really is gorgeous! No sparkles, bells or whistles-just softness.

on 1/23/2008 5:46:00 AM

I love nars products but i have to say i was disappointed with this one- even on my fair skin it just doesnt show up- it does nothing to light up my features and is too nude even for the 'nude' makeup result that i wanted. Thumbs down for this :(

on 1/13/2008 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have never really gotten into cream blush even though I tend to have pretty dry skin and live in super-dry colorado. I tried Penny Lane because the color drew me in....I'm so glad I did. Prior to using this blush, I was hooked on MAC Pink Glow forever, occasionally using NARS Orgasm...Anyway! Penny Lane, as you can probably tell from the colors above, is quite a bit lighter. It goes on very smoothly. You can use as much as you want and it won't look like too much. t would work equally well on a blonde as it does on me, a brunette. Would not recommend it if you have yellow undertones...It is pink with a subtle touch of peach. No sparkle. Perfect for work! For evenings, I use extra Laguna bronzer in conjuction with Penny Lane. Overall, it is just a teeny bit more understated than my prior looks. Highly recommended and I will definitely try more cream blushes that are $23 ($2 less than the powder blushes).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this! I have very dark hair/eyes and relatively fair skin (around an NC25 in MAC). This would be nearly impossible to overdo which is why it's the perfect blush for the office or for balancing heavy eyes or lips. It looks like a muted nude-pink with a hint of mauve in the pan, on my skin it looks a bit peachier. Its sheer so it allows skin to show through and perks up my whole face. I'm not sure if I love NARS cream blushes textures as they are on the dry side but I love the shades so I deal with it.

on 12/13/2007 2:08:00 PM

I was expecting to just fall in love with this product, and was initally a tad disappointed but it really has grown on me since then. I love cream blushes, and like this better than the line mac puts out, less sticky, last longer, nicer product overall. This colour is actually a perfect everyday colour for me (NC20 in mac, 10 in Dior, clair in chanel) and if im doing a dramatic eye this balances my face just perfectly!! Its really nice natural looking colour, hard to describe- but not too brown or pink or peachy, just really looks nice on. If I want a splash more colour I dab a bit of beneTint on my cheeks and they look fab together. I would buy this again, I see could it becoming a staple in my makeupbag.

Top Rated NARS Products