November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by granthiekel

i'm a guy so i have a lot of scruff on my face... when i use any sort of cotton from the drug stores to apply toner, i get mounds of fuzz all over my face that's impossible and annoying to take off. with shiseido facial cotton, the fuzziness is minimized. of course, since it's 100% cotton, i still get fuzz stripped off because of my facial hair, but not NEARLY as much as drug store cotton. i love this stuff, it's kind of pricey though. i wish it came in better packaging, or if shiseido offered some sort of box to put the cotton pads in.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tckellogg

Hmmm, what am I doing wrong. I am one of the ten percent of users who do not like this product . In fact I prefer regular quilted cotton pads. These shred and leave strands on my face .Maybe I am too vigorous in my cleansing and this is a wakeup call to be more gentle. Until I use these up I will try to be more delicate as to not shred them on my face. If after that I change my mind I will update.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:59:00 AM More reviews by skp

yes, the quality cotton makes a difference. No, I will never pay $8 for it. Just about all drugstore-variety cotton in asian markets are like this, I just bought some for $1.50 (cheaper than cvs, even).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by vzeider

I will NEVER buy regular cotton again. For as long as I live. Caught my boyfriend "playing" with one the other day too! That pretty much says it all..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

These cotton squares are freaking fabulous! Enough said. (UPDATE: 01/29/10)....I counted my current new package and it contains 165 squares. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. Its pretty pricey but it feels very soft on my face. And i NEVER thought i would become a cotton snob! This is 8.50, so part of me wishes I never tried this LOL. I could have saved $7 a month and never would have known the difference! But now that i use this, i hate using regular cotton

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

After receiving a sample from the Shiseido counter, these Egyptian cotton pads have spoiled me for anything else. So soft, so wonderful, yes a luxury but to me a very necessary one. The SA told me they can be cut in half on the diagonal and this will give you over 300 pads. Half a pad will do both eyes and the other half pad for your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 7:25:00 AM More reviews by peacheso

The facial cotton is well worth the cost! It feels so soft on your skin. The cotton is very big and I cut it in half before using it. This makes it much more cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by chesterfield

I love it!!!! It doesn't soak up your product nor scratch your face, and leaves no lint :) I actually did an experiment. I soaked an equal amount of 100% pure aloe vera solution and left it on my acne scar. D/S cotton dried out and fell off my scar in less than 2 hours. Shiseido stayed on my scar/skin for at least 6 hours. That tells me 2 things: it slows down evaporation and it doesn't absorb the product. Also, it allows the solutions to retain between the cotton and my skin so that my scar will continually receive aloe solution. That may explain why my acne scar heals so smoothly and nicely (not even visible after 3 nights of usage). I'm so excited. I thought I was going to get a big acne scar, but nope, scar almost fades visibly in 3 days. If I can leave it on for 24 hours a day I think it will fade even faster, but I only put it on prior to bed, and protect it with sunscreen/zinc oxide during the day. I used 100% aloe vera juice (mixed only w/ vitamin e and nothing else).

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by samsammimilili

I didn't know what face cotton really is until I tried this one from Shiseido. This is super soft and gentle on the skin and it doesn't leave excess residual. Although the price is quite high for a bag of cotton, but I will not use any other cotton for the face after having used this.