August 1, 2014 | 1729 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

These cotton squares are freaking fabulous! Enough said. (UPDATE: 01/29/10)....I counted my current new package and it contains 165 squares. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. Its pretty pricey but it feels very soft on my face. And i NEVER thought i would become a cotton snob! This is 8.50, so part of me wishes I never tried this LOL. I could have saved $7 a month and never would have known the difference! But now that i use this, i hate using regular cotton

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

After receiving a sample from the Shiseido counter, these Egyptian cotton pads have spoiled me for anything else. So soft, so wonderful, yes a luxury but to me a very necessary one. The SA told me they can be cut in half on the diagonal and this will give you over 300 pads. Half a pad will do both eyes and the other half pad for your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 7:25:00 AM More reviews by peacheso

The facial cotton is well worth the cost! It feels so soft on your skin. The cotton is very big and I cut it in half before using it. This makes it much more cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by chesterfield

I love it!!!! It doesn't soak up your product nor scratch your face, and leaves no lint :) I actually did an experiment. I soaked an equal amount of 100% pure aloe vera solution and left it on my acne scar. D/S cotton dried out and fell off my scar in less than 2 hours. Shiseido stayed on my scar/skin for at least 6 hours. That tells me 2 things: it slows down evaporation and it doesn't absorb the product. Also, it allows the solutions to retain between the cotton and my skin so that my scar will continually receive aloe solution. That may explain why my acne scar heals so smoothly and nicely (not even visible after 3 nights of usage). I'm so excited. I thought I was going to get a big acne scar, but nope, scar almost fades visibly in 3 days. If I can leave it on for 24 hours a day I think it will fade even faster, but I only put it on prior to bed, and protect it with sunscreen/zinc oxide during the day. I used 100% aloe vera juice (mixed only w/ vitamin e and nothing else).

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by samsammimilili

I didn't know what face cotton really is until I tried this one from Shiseido. This is super soft and gentle on the skin and it doesn't leave excess residual. Although the price is quite high for a bag of cotton, but I will not use any other cotton for the face after having used this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by thinkpink710

I ran out of regular lint-filled cotton pads so I went to find some in my mom's bathroom "stash" and only found these! So I borrowed one and used my one-step cleanser/toner with it and I was super impressed! I had NO lint left on my face and best of all, the cotton was sooo soft! Generous size too! I use this the Shiseido method, holding it between my fingers, over my middle finger, held in place with my 2nd and 4th finger. (If you're unsure, just ask any Shiseido SA)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by princessglamour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! You would think these cotton pads would make such a difference!! They are sooooo luxurious! The quality far surpasses regular cotton.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is sooo nice. There is no comparison with regular cotton. It's a little expensive @ $ 8 CAD for 100 but not too bad. It works great for removing eye makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by beforenafter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? I didn't want to become a cotton snob, but here I am ... cotton snob extraordinaire. Anyone who is interested in being kind to their delicate eye area who after trying this doesn't conclude that using these cottons is simply the RIGHT thing to do, well I don't know what I could say to them . . . Other cotton pads/balls can be rough on a girl's eyes . . . but these are so soft and so finely milled that taking off eye makeup doesn't have to be a tug of war.

Keep the other kind around for taking off nail polish though.