January 31, 2015 | 1549 users online

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THESE.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Schelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

i was a bit skeptical at first, but decided to try it. Quality cotton does make a difference and despite the high pirce ($9 USD for 100 squares), I'm finding that it makes my toners and softeners last longer so its coming out to be cost effective. and they feel so nice on my face, i dont think i'll be able to go back to regular drugstore cotton after this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by granthiekel

i'm a guy so i have a lot of scruff on my face... when i use any sort of cotton from the drug stores to apply toner, i get mounds of fuzz all over my face that's impossible and annoying to take off. with shiseido facial cotton, the fuzziness is minimized. of course, since it's 100% cotton, i still get fuzz stripped off because of my facial hair, but not NEARLY as much as drug store cotton. i love this stuff, it's kind of pricey though. i wish it came in better packaging, or if shiseido offered some sort of box to put the cotton pads in.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tckellogg

Hmmm, what am I doing wrong. I am one of the ten percent of users who do not like this product . In fact I prefer regular quilted cotton pads. These shred and leave strands on my face .Maybe I am too vigorous in my cleansing and this is a wakeup call to be more gentle. Until I use these up I will try to be more delicate as to not shred them on my face. If after that I change my mind I will update.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 4:59:00 AM More reviews by skp

yes, the quality cotton makes a difference. No, I will never pay $8 for it. Just about all drugstore-variety cotton in asian markets are like this, I just bought some for $1.50 (cheaper than cvs, even).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by vzeider

I will NEVER buy regular cotton again. For as long as I live. Caught my boyfriend "playing" with one the other day too! That pretty much says it all..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

These cotton squares are freaking fabulous! Enough said. (UPDATE: 01/29/10)....I counted my current new package and it contains 165 squares. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. Its pretty pricey but it feels very soft on my face. And i NEVER thought i would become a cotton snob! This is 8.50, so part of me wishes I never tried this LOL. I could have saved $7 a month and never would have known the difference! But now that i use this, i hate using regular cotton

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

After receiving a sample from the Shiseido counter, these Egyptian cotton pads have spoiled me for anything else. So soft, so wonderful, yes a luxury but to me a very necessary one. The SA told me they can be cut in half on the diagonal and this will give you over 300 pads. Half a pad will do both eyes and the other half pad for your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 7:25:00 AM More reviews by peacheso

The facial cotton is well worth the cost! It feels so soft on your skin. The cotton is very big and I cut it in half before using it. This makes it much more cost effective.