Shiseido Facial Cotton

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this. Soft, soft cotton perfect for use with Shiseido softeners (toners). Squares are about 1 1/2" x 2", have velvety outside layers with a puffy inside layer. I like them over regular swisspers because they dont leave lint, and yet they are very thin so that you dont feel like you're wasting toner on them. A big bag of them (must be like 150 squares? Im not sure) is 8 bucks. I think its worth it. I just wish the bag it comes in had a zip-lock closure. These are better than DHC's silky cotton because the DHC has crimped edges, and sometimes those feel sharp, especially near my eyes. Will definitely repurchase these.

on 12/26/2007 9:25:00 PM

These little cotton squares are super soft. Does not leave lint all over your face, and I feel it doesn't soak up toner wastefully. They are so worth the price. I will never use anything else again!

on 11/28/2007 12:59:00 PM

I had lemmings on these cotton pads for a long time before I bought a pack of these from Shoppers for $8 before tax. (finally there's one thing tagged cheaper in CD$ than US$, refer to the previous review). The facial cotton touches incredibly soft on the package, but once apply, I can hardly tell any difference from the drugstore cotton balls, which is $2 for 300 balls. I'm gonna go back to the cheaper option after finishing this pack. I wasn't regret the purchase because it's just $9 we're talking about, and I wouldn't know if I hadn't try it.

on 11/28/2007 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These make-up pads are amazing! I love them and can't imagine going back to the old round rough pads.

on 11/20/2007 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THESE.

on 8/24/2007 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

i was a bit skeptical at first, but decided to try it. Quality cotton does make a difference and despite the high pirce ($9 USD for 100 squares), I'm finding that it makes my toners and softeners last longer so its coming out to be cost effective. and they feel so nice on my face, i dont think i'll be able to go back to regular drugstore cotton after this

on 8/15/2007 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i'm a guy so i have a lot of scruff on my face... when i use any sort of cotton from the drug stores to apply toner, i get mounds of fuzz all over my face that's impossible and annoying to take off. with shiseido facial cotton, the fuzziness is minimized. of course, since it's 100% cotton, i still get fuzz stripped off because of my facial hair, but not NEARLY as much as drug store cotton. i love this stuff, it's kind of pricey though. i wish it came in better packaging, or if shiseido offered some sort of box to put the cotton pads in.

on 8/13/2007 12:19:00 PM

Hmmm, what am I doing wrong. I am one of the ten percent of users who do not like this product . In fact I prefer regular quilted cotton pads. These shred and leave strands on my face .Maybe I am too vigorous in my cleansing and this is a wakeup call to be more gentle. Until I use these up I will try to be more delicate as to not shred them on my face. If after that I change my mind I will update.

skp

on 8/9/2007 4:59:00 AM

yes, the quality cotton makes a difference. No, I will never pay $8 for it. Just about all drugstore-variety cotton in asian markets are like this, I just bought some for $1.50 (cheaper than cvs, even).

on 8/8/2007 7:03:00 PM

I will NEVER buy regular cotton again. For as long as I live. Caught my boyfriend "playing" with one the other day too! That pretty much says it all..

Popular Face Skincare Products