MAC Dollymix

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This extremely hot pink blush looks scary in the pan when I received from an online order but is actually really nice on the skin. I put my brush in with a light hand (applies really nicely with the Sigma or MAC white angled blush brush) and I use a light hand. I don't like this so much on the apples of my cheeks but I use this mostly when I want to outline my cheekbones along the sides of my face. You don't need a lot of this product so a little goes a very long way. Makes me look very healthy and glowy. I love this and will definitely repurchase!

on 1/15/2010 6:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

dollymix is by far my fav blush! the color is so pretty,and looks very nice on my very fair skin. there is quite a bit of it,and a little goes a long way.

on 1/15/2010 2:05:00 PM

I bought this a while back due to it being quite a raved about product, and I can see why!
It never fails to give me a healthy beautiful glow
It is a very vibrant deep pink, I can see it will last me forever
I like to apply this with a fan brush on days when I dont want to wear alot of make-up, it gives a beautiful splash of colour without leaving a heavy cakey fake residue
I would reccomend for all skin colours!

on 1/14/2010 11:34:00 PM

This looks like a clean cotton candy pink (richly pigmented one) on my NC20 skin. This hasn't failed on me. Always gorgeous. I really like this healthy pinky glow. Highly recommend.

I lurrrrvvve this blush!!! It has got to be one of my favorite MAC blushes ever. It's a beautiful hot pink color that gives my cheeks a gorgeous flushed baby doll look. I'm pale with dark brown hair and this makes me looks healthy and alive! I would definitely repurchase!

on 1/12/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so i had to put my input on this blush. At first im not going to lie i did not like this blush in fact i had it for a good year and a half before i decided to bust it out again. Fast forward, i have since grew out the color in my hair and now its a smidget lighter than kim kardashians hair and im around nc45 - nc 50 for some reason my color has gotten tanner than usual but i guess bc of those things the color looks awesome against my skin and it looks fabulous especially since im in the second trimester of my 2nd pregnancy when the women just glows. It's really bright but just apply with a light hand and to me it will be a fabulous flush on the skin and for me atleast now it is.

on 1/12/2010 12:05:00 AM

one of my favorite blushes from mac. i'm pale (nw15) and i have to apply it lightly or it looks way too bright. it works best on me in low lighting. i tend to wear it when i'm going out at night, to make my face look less ghostly. it's not really something i would wear during the day, unless i was going for a dramatic look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I liked this although it's scary in the compact. Its a super bright fuschia color, but if you use a light hand and blend well it's a very nice flushed color on your cheeks. I love this blush and because a little goes a long way, it'll last forever

on 1/8/2010 2:34:00 PM

OMG i love this blush! looks scary and bright in the pan, but on my NC30 skin can be applied lightly for a soft flush or built up for a stronger pink look. I love layering fhis on top of my bobbi brown pot rouge in pink raspberry for a strong pink cheek that lasts all night. I think these mac blushes are great value as they cost 16.50 and I use dollymix at least 3 times a week, had it a year and nowhere near hitting pan yet!

Love this stuff! It's insanely pigmented, so you have to use a light hand or you'll look like a barbie doll(no pun intended). Definitely a HG blusher for me!

Popular Blush Products