October 24, 2014 | 1745 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by peach2u

This looks like a clean cotton candy pink (richly pigmented one) on my NC20 skin. This hasn't failed on me. Always gorgeous. I really like this healthy pinky glow. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I lurrrrvvve this blush!!! It has got to be one of my favorite MAC blushes ever. It's a beautiful hot pink color that gives my cheeks a gorgeous flushed baby doll look. I'm pale with dark brown hair and this makes me looks healthy and alive! I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, so i had to put my input on this blush. At first im not going to lie i did not like this blush in fact i had it for a good year and a half before i decided to bust it out again. Fast forward, i have since grew out the color in my hair and now its a smidget lighter than kim kardashians hair and im around nc45 - nc 50 for some reason my color has gotten tanner than usual but i guess bc of those things the color looks awesome against my skin and it looks fabulous especially since im in the second trimester of my 2nd pregnancy when the women just glows. It's really bright but just apply with a light hand and to me it will be a fabulous flush on the skin and for me atleast now it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

one of my favorite blushes from mac. i'm pale (nw15) and i have to apply it lightly or it looks way too bright. it works best on me in low lighting. i tend to wear it when i'm going out at night, to make my face look less ghostly. it's not really something i would wear during the day, unless i was going for a dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this although it's scary in the compact. Its a super bright fuschia color, but if you use a light hand and blend well it's a very nice flushed color on your cheeks. I love this blush and because a little goes a long way, it'll last forever

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by loulou04

OMG i love this blush! looks scary and bright in the pan, but on my NC30 skin can be applied lightly for a soft flush or built up for a stronger pink look. I love layering fhis on top of my bobbi brown pot rouge in pink raspberry for a strong pink cheek that lasts all night. I think these mac blushes are great value as they cost 16.50 and I use dollymix at least 3 times a week, had it a year and nowhere near hitting pan yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by shawnarawwwrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It's insanely pigmented, so you have to use a light hand or you'll look like a barbie doll(no pun intended). Definitely a HG blusher for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute greatest pink blush ever! I'm pretty fair skinned in the winter, and it's not at all too dark for me. It also builds up easily and looks great on darker skintones and when I'm tan in the summer. Universally flattering, a complete must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dollymix is a pretty hot pink sheertone shimmer blush. Gives me beautiful doll-like cheeks when applied to the apples. Applied with my 187, it's a really gorgeous glowy natural blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is great. Its a gorgeous sheer pink color and can definitely be built up on the cheeks depending on the occasion.