NARS Gilda

4.4

on 7/13/2004 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Originally, I went into Sephora to get the NARS blush in Gina, but they didn't carry it. So, I thought that Gilda was the next best thing b/c I was on the search for a peachy shade. I sure am glad that I did go w/ Gilda ...I'm a C4 Mac StudioFix & Gilda really goes well w/ my skin tone. It instantly adds a soft & supple peachy color that isn't too dark or too light. Perfecto! Highly suggest.

on 7/4/2004 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is amazing. It's a peach blush, once you put it on it's a blush that makes you glow. It totally brightens up your complexion! - - a must have!

on 5/7/2004 11:52:00 PM

Yay! I finally got my Gilda! I have been wanting this since I saw a pic of it in another members profile. Boy was I happy when the re-realeased it! I rode bart with my 7 month old to SF to get this. Too me this is Torrid without the shimmer. A true coral shade. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.UPDATE: I have decided that there is something about this shade that makes it not as good as Gina on my skintone.

on 3/7/2004 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I've been looking for a light peachy blush similar to Georgia... but one that would actually show. This is peachy but darker & very pigmented. I was scared it wouldn't show on me but it does! I love pairing this w/ sunset strip.. its my summer face =). It also has no shimmer so i won't blind anyone during the hot summer days. It was a 3hr drive to get this.. but it was worth it.

on 2/29/2004 11:19:00 AM

I just purchased this yesterday and really like this one. Unlike a lot of Nars blushes it isn't shimmery which I prefer because I like to add my own shimmer. It is a gorgeous peach shade that looks great with a peachy glossy lip and navy lined eye for a fresh spring look.

on 2/27/2004 10:04:00 PM

I am so happy they came back out with this one! I love this colour. I am a MAC NC37 and love the look Gilda gives me. This is almost in between Gina and Exhibit A. It is pigmented highly like Exhibit A yet not as red. It is peachy like Gina but Gilda is more like Gina on steroids. It is very pigmented but blends well. It has no sheen or sparkles yet gives you a lovely flush.

Popular Blush Products