September 18, 2014 | 1977 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Leanne05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this based on the hype but its a total waste of money. I spent 50 on a bottle and has made NO difference whatsoever to my skin. I am just using it now to use it up. Better of spending your money on a decent night cream. Overpriced and over-hyped!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read Sali Hughes beauty column in the Guardian and she raves about this serum, I have also read a lot of other positive reviews. However it did nothing for me, I have been using it for a few months - I got a big bottle as it was on offer and really don't see any difference in my skin. I'll finish using it up - on the plus side it does seem to last and the consistency of the serum is such, that it melts into your skin - but for me it made no impact

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jaaadddeeeB123

Till I started using this product my skin was terrible. Cover on small scars and dull,and as im only 19 I wasn't happy,I heard about this product and received some samples,I became hooked and bought the big bottle, it is a life saver,it heals blemishes,I can't believe how well it worked for me.
On the downside, the smell is rather strong,very medicated. My boyfriend avoids my face on a night but I like it,you get used to it.
Texture is great, the skin absorbs it very quickly and doesn't leave it greasy.I will use this for life and it is worth the extra money,

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by daesung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

had a bad flush on my face the next morning after using ANR the first time. totally irritated my skin within 30 minutes of application on the 2nd time and caused breakout. quickly washed my face again and applied my usual skincare and my skin calmed down again. as good as some of the consumer reviews are, it's just a shame that this product does not work for all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I got a sample size and love it. It does not irritate the my eczema skin at all.

Cool & soothing to my skin.

I just do not know for sure if it does anything for the skin. I am buying a 50ml bottle to try out since I'm in my 30s now and eye a fine wrinkles here and there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really this is just not worth the money.I've used this on and off for years, very much off these days.The reason being I've discovered better at so much cheaper.At an Estee Lauder counter recently I asked the lady if this could be used around eyes. No she said the "company" has special eye products for eyes.This is a nonsense, any well formulated serum or moisturiser can be used around eyes. I did use the eye version of this years ago and it's useless I'm not saying this is a bad product,it's not, it's just so overated..Paula's choice do some excellent serums and the olay regenerist fragrance free version is excellent. I wouldn't go back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by chuppachups8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Similar to most 20yos reviewing this product, I don't think it showed the amazing effects everyone says it has. I haven't noticed any skin improvements and I have been using this for a few months. The only advantage of this is one small bottle will last you ages. My sample size product lasted for a few weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't get the hype. A decent moisturising serum, but my skin certainly didn't look or feel any different than it usually does after 2 months of use. I could lake it or leave it as a product, but considering the price, it's not worth it in any way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by dkrause716

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Advanced Night Repair is my favorite serum ever, hands down. I have bee using it for years. It keeps my skin firm, smooth and brighter. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and absorbs quickly.
If I run out and don't use it for awhile, I can definitely see the difference. My skin tends to be on the oily side so I need to be careful what I use. Many things make me break out. Never a problem with Night Repair. Love the packaging too. Yes, expensive but worth it and you can get every little last drop out of the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Zaizurita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My HG serum. I'm a serum addict and hv tried multiple serums. However, I still go back to this one. I stopped for a while to try another serum and found the other serum lacking. With ANR, after 2 weeks, my face (oily-combi wi hormonal flare-ups), calms down and the pimples lessen. Love it! The only reason it's 4 stars is bec it's quite expensive. But I suppose, u don't hv to use a lot of it...