October 22, 2014 | 947 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2005 3:02:00 AM More reviews by ayumi0032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily skin. It cleans my face very well and leaves it soft. The smell is great. However, I dont like its texture. It's too creamy for me. One who doesn't like foam may try this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by barsoap

I got a sample set from the local Shiseido counter, which includes the White Lucent Cleasing Foam, Softener, and Moisturizer. At the time I'm in search of a new cleanser that can wash away my sunscreen effectively without stripping away moisture. The Cleansing Foam lathers well with a small amount and gets rid of my water- and perspiration-resistant Shiseido sunscreen effectivly (something which the cleanser I normally use don't do well in). But having used the whole set for a few times my skin has become much dryer than usual, with flakes visible all over. I can only attribute this sudden change to the White Lucent set, since this is the only change in my routine. I'll go back to my normal cleanser because extra effort to get rid of water-resistant sunscreen is still better than unsightly dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jhjh

its the new range introduced after the UV whitening..same properties as compared to the UV cleanser,foamy with just a pea size does its magic but i feel it doesnt cleanse as well compared to UV. its still a good product overall though..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:21:00 AM More reviews by elsiel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this. Like all the Shiseido foam cleansers, it foams up nicely with just a pea sized amount and rinses off quickly. However I find it rather drying as compared with the UV White Cleanser II. I don't see any brightening effects - maybe you have to use regularly for a longer period. But would you buy a tube for RM135 when there are cheaper alternatives??