July 31, 2014 | 1962 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

I think it works. When I was applying it twice a day the way it says so I really noticed a difference in my pores not only that but it helped matte-ify my face in preparation for my foundation which in turn looked amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by jenbeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why in my country this stuff only has transparent colour, I love the 2 shades types of this package in your countries :((, I think i would use it as my makeup base but i just like color makeup base coz i dont' feel like to use found, my daily routine would be moisture- base -powder for me to look the most natural.So I need to buy another base actually, this suff is really control my oily generation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by isacaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST THING that I have ever used!
I have very large pores in my cheeks and nose and I was told to use this as a primer, but after I put it on the very first time, i dont have to wear anything else, it's slightly tinted but it's good enough for me... considering that i have acne scars...
I just wear it under my perfectly real compact powder, which I put on with a brush or else it looks a bit cakey, and I am ready to go.
I also noticed that it does major control for my oily T-Zone.
I LOVE THIS :D!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Good product at a good price. You just need a little bit and use it only where you have pores/are shiny. For me, it's just one the nose area. Great for under makeup. Comparable to Laura Gellers and Dr. Brandt's pore minimizinf product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Diana4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!
This is what I was looking for my whole life! It makes my pores disappear! I don't know why some people on here said it does nothing to hide their pores... I love that it has color to it so I don't have to use as much concealer. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by SCS424

its a good product. You don't need much makeup after you apply this. it helps your makeup last and does reduce ur poor size , not a lot but good amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the darker shade
PROS:
I use this as a primer, so i use it all over..
little goes a long way
i like how it has color, helps with concealing my blemishes as well.
does minimize my pores, however its not that noticeably huge to begin with.
keeps my oil under control++
skin feels soft and looking matte afterwards

CONS:
its about 19.50 for a tube, could be a little cheaper..

OVERALL:
would buy it again love it.
--I was using MAC products before I discovered Clinique. I use to put on Primer, Oil Control Lotion and Mattifier gel, maybe i was doing something wrong while applying these products but they made me oily at the end of the day. so that's why I switch..--

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I use this on my nose, forehead and on my cheeks next to my nose before applying EL DW foundation. This does a really good job at giving me a nice even surface to apply foundation to, mattifies, fills in pores, disguises blackheads and helps control oil. It helps my foundation to look flawless, as DW can accentuate pores. It doesn't break me out, and is good to wear by itself on no makeup days. It is quite pricey from Clinique ($42 AUD) but you can get it from Strawberrynet for $27 for a small tube which I think is reasonable, given that you only need a tiny amount. The tube dispenses quite well and looks nice. I am Caucasian and have the lighter of the 2 shades, which I think would be fine for most Caucasian ppl, as it is very sheer. I used this on one of my friends who has enormous pores and it was amazing how much better her skin looked, so healthy and even. She loved it as well, and she is generally a 'no makeup' person. I highly recommend it to anyone with combo oily skin, but I would recommend you cleanse thoroughly as this does sit into pores. This won't fix large pores (try a retenoid or BHA), but it will disguise them.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by alexa1995

This product virtually makes pores disappear! I gave this a "4" because I don't like the formula's finish very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first put this on I was instantly impressed with how it really did seem to fill in pores and make them go away! The only problem was it didn't last very long on me :o( I guess if I wanted my pores to be gone for about an hour it would be ok, but I prefer my pores to look non-existent all day!