November 27, 2014 | 996 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in hopes of controlling oil; it was recommended by Paula Begoun, the Cosmetics Cop. I've used it for a few months and I can't really tell that it does anything. I'm still oily and my pores look the same. When I bought it I tried some on my hand, and it really did make a difference in the way my skin looked; but when I put it on my face it doesn't seem to make much difference. I've tried all different amounts and it's still the same. I need to try a side-by-side comparison - put it on half my face and see how things look in a few hours. But for now I'm not impressed. It hasn't hurt my skin but the price it's not worth trying again.

Packaging: I think I would like this better in a pump applicator so I knew I was getting the same amount every time. But a more complicated applicator would probably make the product more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by georginaflower

I look this. This is the best pore perfector i have used, it really does minimize pores. The price is OK except that it doesn't last very long (15ml) so you have to keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MadiMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have very oily skin with large pores that's acne-prone. In other words, I have one of the worst skin ever! It's important to note that pores will not shrink but this product minimizes the LOOK of pores. The texture is creamy and glides no problem. I still have to blot but less often. I have not come across a product that truly matifies my very very very oily skin.This is the best that keeps my oil at bay. I have tried so many other primers that does nothing! The only con is the small packaging. I'm using so much of it! For the price ($17.50), it is reasonable, especially compared to the other more expensive products that does nothing. Others have commented that it makes their pores look white since the product fills it in. I apply it before I put on my foundation, so I don't run into that problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tinaaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot but I dont love it. It's ok. It makes some of my pores disappear (especially the ones on my nose) but I have noticed that it does nothing with my pores on my cheeks. The texture is creamy and glides nicely. I am not sure if I will but this product again since I am not thrilled. I expected more especially from clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I went through one full size RIS tube and one sample of this before deciding it is a must-buy for me. And the price is not bad at all for what it does for my skin. I have moderate pores in t-zone and moderate oiliness. It is a miracle for disguising pores, it really does work, and it is great for mattifying. I have sensitive skin that often will break out from skincare products, but I didn't break out. So glad I tried it, will def. repurchase. Only complaint is sometimes when I squeeze the tube even just a little, the product comes flying out and lands on the floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

I think it works. When I was applying it twice a day the way it says so I really noticed a difference in my pores not only that but it helped matte-ify my face in preparation for my foundation which in turn looked amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by jenbeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why in my country this stuff only has transparent colour, I love the 2 shades types of this package in your countries :((, I think i would use it as my makeup base but i just like color makeup base coz i dont' feel like to use found, my daily routine would be moisture- base -powder for me to look the most natural.So I need to buy another base actually, this suff is really control my oily generation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by isacaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST THING that I have ever used!
I have very large pores in my cheeks and nose and I was told to use this as a primer, but after I put it on the very first time, i dont have to wear anything else, it's slightly tinted but it's good enough for me... considering that i have acne scars...
I just wear it under my perfectly real compact powder, which I put on with a brush or else it looks a bit cakey, and I am ready to go.
I also noticed that it does major control for my oily T-Zone.
I LOVE THIS :D!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Good product at a good price. You just need a little bit and use it only where you have pores/are shiny. For me, it's just one the nose area. Great for under makeup. Comparable to Laura Gellers and Dr. Brandt's pore minimizinf product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Diana4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!
This is what I was looking for my whole life! It makes my pores disappear! I don't know why some people on here said it does nothing to hide their pores... I love that it has color to it so I don't have to use as much concealer. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!