December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by bayxbiixvi3t

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ughh horrible creation! ok, it's easily applied and the brush gives nice control, but the formula is just gross! it dries super fast but peels no matter what you do :[ it peeled right after i finished applying and fell into my eye >:O so irritated! never again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by IceRainbow

I like how this liner goes on smoothly, but I HATE how it begins to peel like paint and flake off. It's fine for a couple hours, but begins to basically fall off. It is waterproof and can survive crying and water rides, but I wouldn't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this back in high school because it looked like it gave the most product, but too bad the formula sucks. I've used it again just because I ran out of my Wet'N'Wild liquid liner, and it is nothing compared to WnW! Looks too thick and flaky. Not cute.

I wouldn't reccommend this eyeliner at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by oOhsilly

I use to love this liquid eyeliner, it was the very first one I bought. It is waterproof, it lasted through rain and even crying. Recently I started using this again and it did start peeling but like after 7 hours but when I first started using it, it never peeled. Maybe because it went on too thick but it is definitely a lot of product for the price. I would still use this because its super dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by nickkkycx3

ive heared of that whole peeling thing with this liner. but i LOVE this. its def myt favorite eyeliner; if they ever disconnect it, i would run to the store & pick up their whole stock of this (:

the peeling thing also happened to me, but after playing around with it a little bit, i figured out that... dont put SO much layers on it. dont apply it more than twice on top of each other; DO NOT LAYER IT. because it will peel. but thats not a problem cause its very, very pigmented. the staying power of this is just uhhh-maaa-ziiiing :D it stays on my lids for more than 24 hours; dont ask (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by msluvuly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this liner about three weeks ago, the only reason why I bought it is because I thought that the applicator would be the shape that was on the packaging. When I first used it I was pleased that I was able to have a thin line, but by the end of the day, it had worn off! It was a big mistake buying it, I wasted $6 on it, when I could've bought a different brand. Bottom line: it flakes off, it's not waterproof, the applicator sucks, and it's EXPENSIVE! I regret buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I totally thought I was the only one who had the peeling problem with this. It's really a piece of crap. I remember wearing this my junior year of high school and it would start peeling off if I scratched my eye a little. Just wasn't good at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gisi21

This eyeliner is horrible! It goes on easy, but a little while later half of the line is flaked off. It never stays completely on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Went on smoothly and easily, but peeled off just like paint would or something! I've never had a liquid liner do that before. Wouldn't reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner has a great dark black color when you put on. Problem is, it's hard to apply and it takes a while to dry up. When I apply it, I close my eyes to let it dry for a few seconds, when I open my eyes, it's still isn't dry and smudge my upper eyelids. When I finally got it on perfectly, it cracks a while later. So, the area around my eyes has tiny bits of black. I always carry a mirror when wearing this, to check what's the condition of my liner.