New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/28/2013 12:43:00 AM

I purchased this after seeing/reading a whole rave on the Internet when I was searching different types of bronzers. The tone of the bronzer is NOT as light as it seems on the image. Its not cocoa peachy like the picture. It's actually dark brown so don't be scared it wouldn't show if you're tan like me. The packaging was good except I would never use the sponge inside the compact because it will not blend the bronzer out but the build on is Great and its awesome for its cheap price!

on 6/22/2013 11:42:00 AM

Omg! I adore this stuff, it is VERY pretty, not orange-y & it's more matte - not shimmer, which I love!

on 6/22/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this bronzer for about a week.

Price- About $4 at Walmart. Good deal.

Packaging- I don't know if mine is defective or not, but it is hard for me to open and close. The little catch gets stuck.

Finish- Matte

Purpose- Give a little color to my face when applied under the cheekbones and around the hairline and neck.

Lasting Power- It does last me all day when I put it over foundation or just concealer and a powder.

Puff- I immediately threw out the little puff that came with it. Puffs hold on to bacteria and waste product. I use a small blush brush instead.

Other- I just wish it was a little darker for contouring.

Conclusion- It is a nice formula and a good price. I would repurchase.

on 6/21/2013 5:21:00 PM

Great matte bronzer! Not to orange so it's a good color to use for contouring. Very cheap price. I like to use it as contour on my jawline and sides of face. Good lasting power, I don't notice it fade throughout the day. You can build up the color if you want it to be a little more intense. Easy to blend too. The packaging is a little cheap but I don't care. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/14/2013 11:21:00 AM

I have many, many bronzers. Never use them. Why? because I'm terrified to:
(a) turn orange
(b) blind people with sparkle
(c) overdue it and look like a muddy mess

I'm quite fair (not ghostly), but fair. Someone (can't remember who) recommended this one to me and I eventually found it. Looked at it, got scared, and then bought it (LOL). After You Tubing on how to apply bronzer properly I tried it yesterday with a very light hand. Looked pretty good, wore it all day. It didn't turn me orange, didn't blind anyone and still looked quite natural. Hubby even remarked that I looked "different, healthy". I think I found a good bronzer for my colouring. Will use it again today and because it is alot more humid today I want to see how it holds up. I would recommend this for anyone just starting out with bronzers that's a little afraid like me.

on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I LOVEEE this bronzer! It was the first matte bronzer I have ever tried and it works great. And it is so cheap, too! Now that it is summer and I have a tan, I like putting all over my face (sheerly) to give my a tan a warmer look. It is easy to contour with also. It doesn't make me look like I rubbed dirt on my face or have an orange face. It is so amazing for the price! I can see why so many people rave about it!

on 6/9/2013 10:20:00 PM

Flawless. Absolutely, completely, and utterly FLAWLESS. This bronzer is lethargy the only bronze I can use with my skin tone, and for the price, I am totally okay with that. It's so cheap it should be illegal.

I fricken love this stuff! It gives the most beautiful bronze look... It's 110% matte and is great for bronzing, light contouring or full contouring! For like $2 you cannot go wrong and it lasts forever! Had mine for almost a year and I just hit pan last week. Also, super pigmented so a little goes a long way! :)

on 6/3/2013 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite bronzer and ironically the cheapest bronzer I've ever tried. In the past I was one to always splurge on bronzers from brands like Nars and Tarte because I could not find anything from the drugstore that I liked. This bronzer will make you slap yourself over the head for ever spending $30-40 on a powder bronzer. This is around $4 and just as amazing if not better than any bronzer I have ever tried from higher end brands. I have fair skin and this never looks orange, muddy, or yucky on my skin. This bronzer also lasts foreverrrr. I've had it for about a year and a half and I'm just now about to use it up!

on 6/3/2013 2:04:00 AM

This bronzer was just under $3 and it could not be more perfect. I thought I would contour withit but applied it as a blush and I really liked it. It brings healthy color to my skin after applying foundation (which sort of takes color away). This brings color back and looks elegant.

Popular Bronzers