September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Medium/Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by PinkMademoiselle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am blown away by this. Seriously. If you have not purchased this yet, go out and get it. It's perfect for the summer months. I have dry/combination skin and I absolutely hate having shine on my nose and forehead. Just a swipe with a powder brush takes away all the shine and lasts almost the enitre day for me. It's so portable I can always take it and touch up if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by pearbeary18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very oily skin. This powder kept me completely shine free for about 2-3 hours, and then I had a dewy look. After 4-5 hours, I had to reapply, but that is mighty impressive. LOVE this. It also lessens the look of my large pores so my skin looks so nice. I use the puff that comes with it so it looks a little powdery at first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

Not a day goes by that I do not use my MAC blot for touch ups. It is my hg blotting powder, love that it does not disturb my make up and just absorbs all the oily shine off my face. Thank goodness for MAC blot and I love the medium dark color for my MACNC35 skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by holly00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is officially my HG blot powder i love it! My oily T-zone is under control finally and without leaving that powdery old lady look on my skin! I have tried many different pressed powders, my previous favourite being the Chanel poudre universelle compact but this MAC has now absolutely taken over the position! If they ever discontinue this product i will be mortified!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

Love this for my oily T zone! It doesn't accentuate flakes like other powders and gives my skin a nice soft matte look for the first couple of hours and doesn't cake when reapplied. The only thing I'd change is the packaging so that the puff it comes with doesn't sit on top of the powder. The thin plastic insert it comes with is annoying to remove all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

I am NC25 and had been using Medium for years. When I started using Medium-Dark, I couldn't believe how much healthier I looked. Medium is OK for me, although it looks a little "cornstarchy" when first appplied. Medium-Dark just blends into my skin, smoothing my pores and keeping me shine-free until lunch. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Love love love this! I always had a problem with oiliness in my t-zone but not anymore. Even though this is a blot powder, I took off one lippie since I wish that it had just a little more coverage. Nevertheless, it goes great with the StudioFix foundation underneath. My skin looks great. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 2:23:00 AM More reviews by laughing

I have fair-medium skin, but I still bought the medium-dark shade of the pressed blot powder. It does it's job really well - keeping you looking matte and shine-free. The greatest part is that it doesn't get cakey on me like adding more Studio Fix would, all it does is add a translucent layer of powder (unnoticeably) that will absorb the oils on your skin and make you matte again. I have a huge problem with oil. I will put my makeup on in the morning, and by the time I get to school, I will already feel the need to pull out some powder or blotting sheets (1 hour later!!). This made me not need to blot for way longer! At least like 3-4 hours of no blotting. This is a miracle worker for girls with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by queenelizabeth1685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my GOD, I love this Powder, it is my HG. I carry one in my purse and another one in the diaper bag. I have very oily t-zone but once I put this powder on I stay flawless for a long time, like 5 hours straight. I will def. repurchase it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG powder. I've already repurchased countless times. I usually buy two at a time. It does exactly what it's meant to do without adding color or coverage. If I wanted coverage, I would put concealor or foundation on. After my skin care products, this works perfectly to get rid of the shine. Whenever I stray from this product, I regret it big time. Other stuff look like foundation on me. This is the only one that works for me. Will definitely continue buying this.