April 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain de Force

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure about this shampoo: haven't noticed much improvement in hair condition. Maybe it adds some volume to fine hair but at the same time it is a bit drying. It is very concentrated as the most of Kerastase products and heavy to use.
I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Alicina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is great when used in conjunction with the age recharge conditioning masque. Both are pricey, but worth it, and you don't need to use them too often to enjoy the positive effects. Using these products together truly revitalize my long, color treated hair so well that I don't need to use them again for weeks. Once every two weeks is enough for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am not sure how to review this shampoo, the kerastase specialist recommended this before trying the nutritional shampoos because it is supposed to restore the damaged hair with a "ciment", anyway, i was told this shampoo didn't have any oils in it because the point wasn't a soft silky touch, after using it i felt my hair kind of dry. I am not sure if this shampoo did something to my hair as i didn't notice any difference except it was very difficult to style, i hope that deep inside,this very expensive shampoo did something good to my hair :( UPDATE: after i got my hair burned (overtimed highlights) about two months ago, i realized this SAVED my hair along with the age recharge treatment, use it only for a hair emergency, i am in debt with this shampoo ot i would look like GI Jane now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lumiotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works great for my long hair! Gives it strenght and cleanses gently, yet effectively. An overall excellent shampoo for weakened hair :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by daphn3_t

bought this for my weak hair, but i'm still dropping lotsa hair daily. but one thing gd is that it clears my oily scalp. don't like the screw cap as well, wld prefer a flip cap. might be trying lanza next.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2004 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Jadeite22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's supposed to be for weakened, chemically treated hair, but honestly i can't tell if it has made any improvement or what exactly is it supposed to do to my hair. Is it supposed to make my dry hair smoother, or make me lose lesser strands per day. Don't know, can't tell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by shannong

"Fortifying Shampoo for Weakened Hair" is how this one is marketed. I have used up 2 bottles over the course of the past year, so I feel like I can give a fair review of this product, it is in the green bottle, btw. I liked the fresh scent of this shampoo, it lathered up and rinsed well, but I don't think it did a thing to improve the health of my hair, which is prone to dryness and frizziness. I would swap for it but would not go through the trouble of purchasing from the UK again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my mom's staple shampoo. Her hair is fragile and she feels it really strengthens her hair. For me, it did not do anything. However, my hair is chemically treated and colored, so probably that's why.