Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 5/11/2004 10:02:00 AM

While I wish that this had a better scent (or even any scent at all), this really does the job. It DOES last through hand washings and it prevents the cracked skin that I usually get every winter on my hands.

on 3/29/2004 3:50:00 PM

This is one of the best hand lotions I've ever tried. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, smells nice, and it keeps my hands moisturized for most of the day. My husband likes it too. Another plus is that it's very inexpensive.

I think this stuff is great - my hands just suck it up. Other reviewers have noted the "film" left on the hands. I noticed this too, but I don't mind it - nothing gross, it just feels like my hands are protected. I also like that it's not really scented - there is a very light oatmeal-y scent left behind, but nothing noticeable unless you put your hand right up to your nose (I don't like my hand lotion to be too heavily scented). It definitely gets rid of any flakiness or tightness right away, and does last a really long time. I'll buy it again.

on 3/6/2004 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It does absorb quickly, but it doesn't feel creamy. You can't use enough at once to feel moisturized. If you use too much it gets crumbly and feels gross. It didn't do anything for my cuticles. Won't buy again.

on 2/20/2004 12:26:00 PM

I just purchased this product after reading the MUA reviews. I had been looking for an inexpensive solution to battle the winter elements. So far it's been great - definitely lasts through a few washings and is not greasy or smelly.

on 2/20/2004 11:01:00 AM

I liked this hand cream, but still looking for one I like more. It was very light and not oily(which I liked). However, I didn't feel like it made my hands particularly soft. Still, a good product for the price.

on 2/20/2004 9:41:00 AM

This product works really well. I think the true test is always after a few hand-washings and I can report that my hands feel super soft! They almost get softer as the day goes on. This should be a staple for anyone who lives in New England or constantly has their hands exposed to rough elements.

on 1/16/2004 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Surprisingly, for an Aveeno superfan, I do not like this hand cream. It's not very "creamy" and definitely does not moisturize for 24 hours. It absorbs pretty readily, but leaves a clammy, unpleasant, sort of a film on my hands. I bought this for my desk at work when my simple bottle of Jergens Ultra Healing Intense Healing ran out. Though I continue to purchase other Aveeno products, I will not buy this again.

on 1/15/2004 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I've been searching for a great hand cream that's not overly fragranced of greasy. This is it ladies! It lasts a long time, though not 24 hours like the tube claims. My only complaint is that I wish this were in a larger tube. It just seems like I'm going through it fast. Overall, a great cream for extremely dry hands (like mine). They get awful in the winter, and this works wonders!

on 1/9/2004 3:22:00 PM

Great product that really moisturizes and doesn't leave your hands greasy. The fastest absorbing cream I've seen so far, and it's not expensive, has a nice smell, and nice packaging. Will buy again.