October 20, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by chowell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It does absorb quickly, but it doesn't feel creamy. You can't use enough at once to feel moisturized. If you use too much it gets crumbly and feels gross. It didn't do anything for my cuticles. Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 12:26:00 PM More reviews by cmyk0000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just purchased this product after reading the MUA reviews. I had been looking for an inexpensive solution to battle the winter elements. So far it's been great - definitely lasts through a few washings and is not greasy or smelly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by janalauren

I liked this hand cream, but still looking for one I like more. It was very light and not oily(which I liked). However, I didn't feel like it made my hands particularly soft. Still, a good product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by sydneysue

This product works really well. I think the true test is always after a few hand-washings and I can report that my hands feel super soft! They almost get softer as the day goes on. This should be a staple for anyone who lives in New England or constantly has their hands exposed to rough elements.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly, for an Aveeno superfan, I do not like this hand cream. It's not very "creamy" and definitely does not moisturize for 24 hours. It absorbs pretty readily, but leaves a clammy, unpleasant, sort of a film on my hands. I bought this for my desk at work when my simple bottle of Jergens Ultra Healing Intense Healing ran out. Though I continue to purchase other Aveeno products, I will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LisaLou099

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I've been searching for a great hand cream that's not overly fragranced of greasy. This is it ladies! It lasts a long time, though not 24 hours like the tube claims. My only complaint is that I wish this were in a larger tube. It just seems like I'm going through it fast. Overall, a great cream for extremely dry hands (like mine). They get awful in the winter, and this works wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Karinea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product that really moisturizes and doesn't leave your hands greasy. The fastest absorbing cream I've seen so far, and it's not expensive, has a nice smell, and nice packaging. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My new favorite! It absorbs really fast, and does not leave my hands feeling greasy like most other heavy duty hand creams. It lasts through at least a couple of handwashings too. LOVE this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is inexpensive and it is not filled with crappy filler ingredients. It really does last through several handwashings and doesnt make your hands slimey or greasy. It is one of my cheapy finds!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Lisau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this daily in the mornings before leaving for work. It does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized throughout the day - this is another Aveeno staple!