Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Nice hand cream. Non-greasy, non-sticky, absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, it smells odd. I guess I'm not big on the natural oatmeal scent. The Daily Baby Lotion (which is also supposedly unscented) smells the same way and is the main reason I haven't repurchased either product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Aveeno product I have used that I don't like. It does not keep my hands soft or moisturized nor does it last through handwashing. I apply it in the morning and about an hour or so later my hands feel dry and I need to re-apply. For the price, and the small amount you get, this should last longer and make your hands feel softer - IMO anyway.

This is a great drugstore hand lotion. It is unscented, moisturizes well, isn't greasy, and doesn't leave a residue on your hands. It's one of my favorite hand lotions, second only to Gold Bond Ultimate Therapy Lotion.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It's a really good product at a really GREAT price. Performs as well as many other high-end brands, I like the light/non-scent.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great hand cream. It's fragrance free, not so thick that you can't rub it in, not so thin that it's just a basic lotion... fabulous. And they're not kidding about the "moisturizes for 24-hours" thing...

While I wish that this had a better scent (or even any scent at all), this really does the job. It DOES last through hand washings and it prevents the cracked skin that I usually get every winter on my hands.

This is one of the best hand lotions I've ever tried. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, smells nice, and it keeps my hands moisturized for most of the day. My husband likes it too. Another plus is that it's very inexpensive.

I think this stuff is great - my hands just suck it up. Other reviewers have noted the "film" left on the hands. I noticed this too, but I don't mind it - nothing gross, it just feels like my hands are protected. I also like that it's not really scented - there is a very light oatmeal-y scent left behind, but nothing noticeable unless you put your hand right up to your nose (I don't like my hand lotion to be too heavily scented). It definitely gets rid of any flakiness or tightness right away, and does last a really long time. I'll buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It does absorb quickly, but it doesn't feel creamy. You can't use enough at once to feel moisturized. If you use too much it gets crumbly and feels gross. It didn't do anything for my cuticles. Won't buy again.

I just purchased this product after reading the MUA reviews. I had been looking for an inexpensive solution to battle the winter elements. So far it's been great - definitely lasts through a few washings and is not greasy or smelly.