April 20, 2014 | 1715 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 5:33:00 PM More reviews by eurydice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, you know what they say, often the simple things in life are the best. Liquid Neutrogena is one of them. I love this product: it thorougly cleans my skin without stripping, leaving it beautifully soft. The clear pump dispenser works a dream. Brilliant stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2003 5:20:00 AM More reviews by lenny_510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's simple and gets everything off my face. My skin feels soft and clean. available everywhere. great. it is somewhat drying though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by JenLim

my mom always has this cleanser laying arund cuz she uses it as a hand soap. i tried it once and it left my skin clean and residue free. whenever i try out new cleansers n stuff n it ruins my skin, this brings it back to normal. not drying at all but not too moisturizing for my combo/dry skin. not sure if its my HG tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by imkt

I've been using this for several months now and I love it. I've tried MANY cleasers, as my sensitive combination skin is very hard to keep under control, and this is by far the best one.

One word of advice,though - get the frag/free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2003 11:22:00 AM More reviews by retreter197

This cleanser works great on my face! I love the clean feeling I get afterwards. I do get a little bit dry around my cheeks, but if I just pop on some moisturizer I'm pretty much fine. I actually like the scent, but that's just me I guess!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great, basic cleanser that leaves the skin squeaky-clean and it does not leave any residue at all. It comes in a simple pump bottle and the texture is like liquid hand soap. I've used this cleanser for about a month and it really does clean, however my gripe is that is can leave your skin on the dry side. Great for people with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for years and I have always been happy with the results. Sometimes it can sting my eyes and every once in a while it gives me a sneezing fit. I wonder if that happens to anyone else or just me. In any case, the stuff works, and the price is reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My husband turned me on to this simple cleanser, and it does it's job. It cleanses nicely, and it removes makeup. I only give it 3 lipsticks because it leaves my face feeling a little stripped (I have normal/combo skin), and it stings my eyes a little. But, since it's always on the sink for my husband, I come back to it whenever I buy a new cleanser I don't like (when I'm between cleansers). Not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by eskimocy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good cleaser, smells good. My skin is quite sensitive and cannot use any cleasing foams, soap. But this cleaser makes my skin looks great and clean!
A good product from neutrogena

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Cougster

I love this cleanser. It's gentle on my skin and removes all makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin as I am on rx products. This does the work very nicely. I usually buy this in bulk when I head to Costco.