September 16, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

A lovely swapper sent me a sample tube of this hand cream and it has now joined my arsenal of day hand creams. It absorbs easily and well and moisturizes my hands until I wash them again. It's not a miracle cream but it is effective. The scent is a citrusy bubblegum that is a trifle annoying but fortunately it does dissipate after awhile. Nice and creamy but rather pricy at $24.00 tube. Packaging is nothing to speak of. I took off 2 lipsticks b/c of high price, scent and lackluster packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Quite rich and does leave a slightly greasy finish. Good moisturising properties, but not the best. The scent is the same as they use in their hydrating face masques, half pretty and delicate, half eerie and nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first time I bought Clarins Jeunesse des Mains-Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.
I like its texture, quite thick but not too greasy...it gives a boost of moisture at first, but I noticed that it wears off pretty quickly and I don't know why.I almost always find myself having to reapply it throughout the day.
The smell is really not so pleasant...it's reminescent of stale bubble gum...I wish it had a better scent.
I can't say I'm truly happy about this product...and I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2002 6:27:00 AM More reviews by kiwinyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd use it if I didn't hate the smell of it so much. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by astraforever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I divide hand cream in two categories: for day use and for night use. At night I prefer heavy creams: during the day any hand cream must be easily absorbed, with a pleasant smell but effective. Which category I put this product to? I have it on my desk at work! Sometimes I try something new, since I am curious, but I bought it hundreds of times and I shall buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2002 9:41:00 PM More reviews by melissa_s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

superior! moisturizing effects last a long time, not just for the 2 minutes after you've applied it. actually makes my hands look more supple and keeps my dry cuticles from turning into raggedy hangnails. smells fairly nice, although my husband thinks it smells "old lady." it's the only hand cream i've consistenly repurchased. worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2002 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: easily absorbed, not greasy, light & pleasant fragrance; COMMENTS: comes in a tube for easy travel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2002 10:18:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This for my money is just the best hand cream you can buy. Rich, yet easily absorbed, it instantly diminishes dryness and fine lines without the greasy feel you get from some other hand creams. Plus cumulative use reduces freckles and age spots. It has a subtle, unobtrusive fragrance, and comes in an easy-squeezy plastic tube, so you can dispense just the right amount. Although more expensive than some, it is very economical in use.