Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 4/15/2003 10:42:00 PM

What a treat! First of all, it smells delicious! Very energizing. And best of all, it leaves hands feeling like cashmere.

on 2/9/2003 9:33:00 PM

Wonderful hand cream, not greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves my hands soft and smooth. Love that Clarins scent, too.

I received this as a gift, and it is a lovely handcream. It really cares for my hands and nails, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
However, I wouldn't buy it because of the awful smell. For this price I would have to love the indulgence of applying the cream instead of gagging from the smell.

on 2/9/2003 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this hand cream. The price is high, but I love the way it feels going on - smooth, silky, absorbs quickly and even though it's quite perfumed, doesn't make my sensitive skin itch. Better than most pricy hand creams out there, and I love hand cream.

on 2/1/2003 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good as a general hand moisturiser, but for peeling fingertips it wasn't that good. It was pretty expensive AUS $29(approx) for a small-average tube. I probably wouldn't repurchase- because of the price and might just use a body lotion or cream, but as a department store hand cream compared to other prices, it was quite reasonable.

on 1/21/2003 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

A lovely swapper sent me a sample tube of this hand cream and it has now joined my arsenal of day hand creams. It absorbs easily and well and moisturizes my hands until I wash them again. It's not a miracle cream but it is effective. The scent is a citrusy bubblegum that is a trifle annoying but fortunately it does dissipate after awhile. Nice and creamy but rather pricy at $24.00 tube. Packaging is nothing to speak of. I took off 2 lipsticks b/c of high price, scent and lackluster packaging.

on 1/17/2003 2:59:00 PM

Quite rich and does leave a slightly greasy finish. Good moisturising properties, but not the best. The scent is the same as they use in their hydrating face masques, half pretty and delicate, half eerie and nauseating.

on 1/5/2003 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was the first time I bought Clarins Jeunesse des Mains-Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.
I like its texture, quite thick but not too greasy...it gives a boost of moisture at first, but I noticed that it wears off pretty quickly and I don't know why.I almost always find myself having to reapply it throughout the day.
The smell is really not so pleasant...it's reminescent of stale bubble gum...I wish it had a better scent.
I can't say I'm truly happy about this product...and I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 12/17/2002 6:27:00 AM

I'd use it if I didn't hate the smell of it so much. Ugh.

on 10/2/2002 4:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I divide hand cream in two categories: for day use and for night use. At night I prefer heavy creams: during the day any hand cream must be easily absorbed, with a pleasant smell but effective. Which category I put this product to? I have it on my desk at work! Sometimes I try something new, since I am curious, but I bought it hundreds of times and I shall buy it again and again.

Top Rated Clarins Products