Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 3/8/2003 5:21:00 PM

I have this in the medium shade, and I really like it. It adds a nice lightly bronzed look to my face without looking muddy or fake. However, for the money, I probably won't repurchase and will just stick to my MAC Harmony blush.

on 2/17/2003 12:01:00 AM

I found this bronzing powder nice, but just doesn't seem to grab me as fantastic.. and it definitely won't replace my Stila Sun. It has a really large and clunky compact and is quite ugly IMHO, I prefer cute sleek designs! The powder itself is great q uality though, and quite natural looking. It's absolutely matte, so this would be great for those who don't like any shimer on their faces.

on 2/9/2003 12:17:00 PM

What a great bronzer! I have been using Bare Escentuals Warmth for some time now but have grown weary of the whole loose minerals thing. Loved the color of Warmth, but am definitely out of love with the routine! After reading reviews here, I decided to try this one. Since I often wear bronzers instead of blush, the color has to be true; not reddish, not orange, not shimmery or glittery, just warm brown coloring.I couldn't have asked for better than this. It's perfect for me. Silky texture, great buildable color. I have it in Medium and it's absolutely perfect for my fair to medium coloring! It stays true to color, even after a few hours of wear.It's a large compact and should last a good long time. Worth the $$ and I'll buy it again. continued >>

on 1/29/2003 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At the insistance of the MA I got this in light and it did nothing for me or for my daughter. It is a finely made product but the color wasn't 'enough' for me so it just may have been poor judgement that was at fault.

I bought this bronzer after using MAC's bronzing powder for a while and wanting a more realistic look. I love how much this bronzer resembles an actual tan and doesn't have any shimmer or orangey-tint.

on 7/10/2002 12:38:00 PM

I chose the light shade because of my fair skin and I'm so delighted with the results. Beautifully natural.

on 5/21/2002 2:01:00 PM

this bronzer cost $28--which is quite expensive--however know that this is a matte bronzer--you will not find any shimmer here, i wanted a matte brozner and i have this in medium--it is not orange, but it is kinda peachy and i want brown not peach, the compact is great, the mirror is very big which i like, but because of the price and the color i doubt i will buy another

on 3/20/2002 1:04:00 PM

This is a great bronzing powder! Even though I am very pale, the MA suggested I get Medium. Because it's not shimmery (like Guerlain or stila) it looks very natural. The colour is so nice, that in the summer, sometimes I just wear the bronzing powder!

The case is nice - but I find the white BB lettering comes off after a while - perhaps they could look into making this more permanent??

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this bronzer in light (since I am yellow toned and slightly fair skinned) and I love it. You don't need to use much to make you look glowing and softly bronzed. The texture is really fine and it applies smoothly. Unlike most bronzers, this one has no shimmer, and is quite matte. I think that's a plus. Another great thing about this bronzer is the color: it has more brown (not red or pink) undertones, so it looks so natural. The packaging too is really nice, and it has a large mirror and a sturdy case. This will last me forever, its great!

on 12/31/2001 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has to be one of the most realistic and best bronzing powders on the market. The color is realistic and soft, and there is no shine or shimmer at all to call attention to the fact that yes, you're wearing bronzer. Great texture and lasting color!

Popular Bronzers