December 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2002 9:24:00 PM More reviews by xoxomelysaoxox

I bought this bronzer after using MAC's bronzing powder for a while and wanting a more realistic look. I love how much this bronzer resembles an actual tan and doesn't have any shimmer or orangey-tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2002 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Weinda

I chose the light shade because of my fair skin and I'm so delighted with the results. Beautifully natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

this bronzer cost $28--which is quite expensive--however know that this is a matte bronzer--you will not find any shimmer here, i wanted a matte brozner and i have this in medium--it is not orange, but it is kinda peachy and i want brown not peach, the compact is great, the mirror is very big which i like, but because of the price and the color i doubt i will buy another

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2002 1:04:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzing powder! Even though I am very pale, the MA suggested I get Medium. Because it's not shimmery (like Guerlain or stila) it looks very natural. The colour is so nice, that in the summer, sometimes I just wear the bronzing powder!

The case is nice - but I find the white BB lettering comes off after a while - perhaps they could look into making this more permanent??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this bronzer in light (since I am yellow toned and slightly fair skinned) and I love it. You don't need to use much to make you look glowing and softly bronzed. The texture is really fine and it applies smoothly. Unlike most bronzers, this one has no shimmer, and is quite matte. I think that's a plus. Another great thing about this bronzer is the color: it has more brown (not red or pink) undertones, so it looks so natural. The packaging too is really nice, and it has a large mirror and a sturdy case. This will last me forever, its great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has to be one of the most realistic and best bronzing powders on the market. The color is realistic and soft, and there is no shine or shimmer at all to call attention to the fact that yes, you're wearing bronzer. Great texture and lasting color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 11:42:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My pick for best bronzing powder.
I use the Medium shade, applied with a blush brush. Very easy and natural looking, not orangy like some bronzers. No shimmer to look artificial, better for mature skin - or any skin in my opinion.