August 22, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Soul Owner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I love this - it's the very best foot cream I've ever found. It smells wonderful, and I really like how it makes my feet soft. I will definitely replace this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2001 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

A truly excellent foot creme. Contains AHA's to really help remove dead skin. I also think this product comes in a tube now, which is excellent as the current jar I have is a little annoying. Nice scent. This really helps feet look and feel softer! A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2001 4:27:00 PM More reviews by proggoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has a strong mediciney smell due to the eucalyptus oil. It is a very thick cream that feels cool and refreshing going on. It isn't too greasy, but it definitely feels like it is there and it feels substantial.

I put it on overnight and it softens even the thick callouses on my heel and the balls of my feet. It doesn't just moisturize, it exfoliates and it does a great job at both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Tara

This stuff is great! It is an AHA foot lotion that can soften even the roughest feet. My only complaint is the VERY strong smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 4:57:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

Wonderful foot smoothing cream. It's an exfoliating cream that works wonders on your feet overnight. After a long day at work and a night at the gym i slather this on my feet and put on thick socks, then go to bed, it smoothes my calluses and makes my feet extra soft.