MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 5/22/2005 2:33:00 PM

me and my sister think this looks like dead fish when we have this on...a brown tone purple pink..not flattering..we are asians, nc25..and shes nc20 with more yellow tone

on 5/22/2005 2:37:00 AM

My first MAC lipstick! A warm nude-beige that toned down my very pigmented lips. I found it very moisturising even without lipbalm. Very pleased and would definitlety buy it again!

on 5/11/2005 8:37:00 AM

I agree, Jubilee has no pink tones, especially when compared to Hug me. Jubilee is a nude peach as Hugme is a pink nude. I love the lustres & what others hate or dislike about them is what I love, they are soft and moisturizing and leave a nice slip to my lips but some color as well. I refuse to buy anyother formula lipstick from MAC.

on 5/7/2005 8:45:00 PM

I'm not sure why other reviewers have said Jubilee has pink in it. Jubilee is definitely a neutral with peach undertones (no gray and no pink). If you compare Jubilee to Hug Me (neutral with pink undertones) you can really tell the difference. Anyway, I love Jubilee (and Hug Me). Jubilee is definitely warm tone. I love the feel of the lipstick--it's opaque but glossy. My one tiny rant is with the Lustre Lipstick themselves. When I put Jubilee on for the first time the bullet broke at the base and I barely turned it up. However, I will still keep repurchasing the Lustre Lipsticks, including Jubilee which is almost gone, because I love the texture and quality.

on 4/4/2005 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Another great nude color! I love this lipstick- thanks to some recs from the board- I had to get it and so glad I did. It is the perfect medium pinky-nude color on my lips. For me, it looks great with whirl and spice l/l.

on 2/12/2005 11:03:00 AM

This is one of the few nudes that works on me. I would probably give this a 4.5 if I could, because it is just not quite a 5, but better than a 4! It looks great on my NC20 coloring (dark brown hair, dark brown eyes). I wear it with spice liner and sometimes whirl if I want a little more pink. The only thing that I do not like about this lipstick is the formula. I think that it wears more quicly than my other MAC lipsticks and it is also a bit drying. It is my only lustre lipstick, so perhaps it is the formula. I would nonetheless buy again, because it is a great neutral color for me!

on 1/23/2005 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to really like this color with Flora Abundance Lip Glass and Spice liner on top of it- alone it just drowns me out b/c I am a PPP.

on 11/1/2004 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yay a nude that really works for me! :) I have very pigmented pinky lips, and i find nudes are very difficult for me to find that are actually flattering!! (and not grey and concealer like) ;) Jubilee is a lustre formula lippie making it very glossy and very sheer in appearance and feel. Very comfortable on the lips. This shade is a sheer, caramel shade w/ an ever so SLIGHT hint of muted pink :)! Just perfect for an understated lip-look :) For reference, i'm an asian, nc30-35 gal!! :)

on 10/30/2004 12:23:00 PM

I love this color & keep it in my bag always. It's my default color, seems to go with everything. Perfect neutral for my blond hair, brown eyes & nc20 coloring.

on 10/13/2004 9:23:00 PM

Fabulous color! Perfect nude shade without too much peach. Probably better than any nude color I've tried. Would surely recommend and re-purchase.

Popular Lipsticks