November 22, 2014 | 1516 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by BonBon926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

me and my sister think this looks like dead fish when we have this on...a brown tone purple pink..not flattering..we are asians, nc25..and shes nc20 with more yellow tone

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2005 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Ever

My first MAC lipstick! A warm nude-beige that toned down my very pigmented lips. I found it very moisturising even without lipbalm. Very pleased and would definitlety buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree, Jubilee has no pink tones, especially when compared to Hug me. Jubilee is a nude peach as Hugme is a pink nude. I love the lustres & what others hate or dislike about them is what I love, they are soft and moisturizing and leave a nice slip to my lips but some color as well. I refuse to buy anyother formula lipstick from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why other reviewers have said Jubilee has pink in it. Jubilee is definitely a neutral with peach undertones (no gray and no pink). If you compare Jubilee to Hug Me (neutral with pink undertones) you can really tell the difference. Anyway, I love Jubilee (and Hug Me). Jubilee is definitely warm tone. I love the feel of the lipstick--it's opaque but glossy. My one tiny rant is with the Lustre Lipstick themselves. When I put Jubilee on for the first time the bullet broke at the base and I barely turned it up. However, I will still keep repurchasing the Lustre Lipsticks, including Jubilee which is almost gone, because I love the texture and quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great nude color! I love this lipstick- thanks to some recs from the board- I had to get it and so glad I did. It is the perfect medium pinky-nude color on my lips. For me, it looks great with whirl and spice l/l.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MYV12

This is one of the few nudes that works on me. I would probably give this a 4.5 if I could, because it is just not quite a 5, but better than a 4! It looks great on my NC20 coloring (dark brown hair, dark brown eyes). I wear it with spice liner and sometimes whirl if I want a little more pink. The only thing that I do not like about this lipstick is the formula. I think that it wears more quicly than my other MAC lipsticks and it is also a bit drying. It is my only lustre lipstick, so perhaps it is the formula. I would nonetheless buy again, because it is a great neutral color for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to really like this color with Flora Abundance Lip Glass and Spice liner on top of it- alone it just drowns me out b/c I am a PPP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2004 10:33:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yay a nude that really works for me! :) I have very pigmented pinky lips, and i find nudes are very difficult for me to find that are actually flattering!! (and not grey and concealer like) ;) Jubilee is a lustre formula lippie making it very glossy and very sheer in appearance and feel. Very comfortable on the lips. This shade is a sheer, caramel shade w/ an ever so SLIGHT hint of muted pink :)! Just perfect for an understated lip-look :) For reference, i'm an asian, nc30-35 gal!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by rondaw

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color & keep it in my bag always. It's my default color, seems to go with everything. Perfect neutral for my blond hair, brown eyes & nc20 coloring.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by adalane2003

Fabulous color! Perfect nude shade without too much peach. Probably better than any nude color I've tried. Would surely recommend and re-purchase.