October 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2005 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Ever

My first MAC lipstick! A warm nude-beige that toned down my very pigmented lips. I found it very moisturising even without lipbalm. Very pleased and would definitlety buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree, Jubilee has no pink tones, especially when compared to Hug me. Jubilee is a nude peach as Hugme is a pink nude. I love the lustres & what others hate or dislike about them is what I love, they are soft and moisturizing and leave a nice slip to my lips but some color as well. I refuse to buy anyother formula lipstick from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why other reviewers have said Jubilee has pink in it. Jubilee is definitely a neutral with peach undertones (no gray and no pink). If you compare Jubilee to Hug Me (neutral with pink undertones) you can really tell the difference. Anyway, I love Jubilee (and Hug Me). Jubilee is definitely warm tone. I love the feel of the lipstick--it's opaque but glossy. My one tiny rant is with the Lustre Lipstick themselves. When I put Jubilee on for the first time the bullet broke at the base and I barely turned it up. However, I will still keep repurchasing the Lustre Lipsticks, including Jubilee which is almost gone, because I love the texture and quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great nude color! I love this lipstick- thanks to some recs from the board- I had to get it and so glad I did. It is the perfect medium pinky-nude color on my lips. For me, it looks great with whirl and spice l/l.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MYV12

This is one of the few nudes that works on me. I would probably give this a 4.5 if I could, because it is just not quite a 5, but better than a 4! It looks great on my NC20 coloring (dark brown hair, dark brown eyes). I wear it with spice liner and sometimes whirl if I want a little more pink. The only thing that I do not like about this lipstick is the formula. I think that it wears more quicly than my other MAC lipsticks and it is also a bit drying. It is my only lustre lipstick, so perhaps it is the formula. I would nonetheless buy again, because it is a great neutral color for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to really like this color with Flora Abundance Lip Glass and Spice liner on top of it- alone it just drowns me out b/c I am a PPP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2004 10:33:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yay a nude that really works for me! :) I have very pigmented pinky lips, and i find nudes are very difficult for me to find that are actually flattering!! (and not grey and concealer like) ;) Jubilee is a lustre formula lippie making it very glossy and very sheer in appearance and feel. Very comfortable on the lips. This shade is a sheer, caramel shade w/ an ever so SLIGHT hint of muted pink :)! Just perfect for an understated lip-look :) For reference, i'm an asian, nc30-35 gal!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by rondaw

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color & keep it in my bag always. It's my default color, seems to go with everything. Perfect neutral for my blond hair, brown eyes & nc20 coloring.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by adalane2003

Fabulous color! Perfect nude shade without too much peach. Probably better than any nude color I've tried. Would surely recommend and re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite nude ever. I'm a PPP and generally I cant do nudes because they make me look like I dont have any lips. this lipstick has enough of the strong but light pink brown color to give me a nude that actually looks right. I pair this with smokey eyes for a dramatic look and I can use Jubilee for a nice everyday lipstick.