November 25, 2014 | 1844 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lolamaesmommy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the idea of this and wanted to like it. I like that it is natural and I bought the unscented which was nice to not smell like deodorant. It was ok at first. Definitely didn't keep me dry at all though. Then it started irritating my underarms - really buring and stinging. I threw it away. Try the travel size first if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by somesuch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this deodorant for 3+ years and found that only in the hottest weather does it let me down. Even after shaving, I've never experienced any irritation. It even comes in a travel size! Another great KMF product I live in fear of being discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2005 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bluphonics

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not nearly as good as the cyrstal solid rocks. Very runny, doesn't last, takes a long time to dry. I normally use the cyrstal rock on my off days of Certain Dri and it works like a charm, but when I tried to use this it was just a mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2005 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like everyone says, this deoderant really does work. I use the lavender scented, and I notice the scent fades after about 10 minutes of wearing it. Most deoderants flake out on me at the end of the day but not this one -it keeps going, and going, and going..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Perky1505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I am impressed! This deodorant does the job. Once it soaks in after a couple of minutes, I experience no wetness or odor all day long. I bought the Scented (the Lavender scent was sold out) and it works like a charm!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I just do not get the hype about this stuff. I wanted to like this - I was so eager to switch over to an all-natural deodorant and heard this worked. I bought this in the lavender scent and it smelled lovely - that is, until a couple hours later when it failed to cover up any odor any longer. It's not an anti-perspirant either, it never claims to be - but I wish it was because just a deodorant doesn't cut it. I was just really disappointed in this and wouldn't purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best deoderant ever, all the power of an alum deoderant with the convenience of a liquid roll on, and its fragrance free so it won't interfere with your other fragrances. I've been using KMF products for a long time but just found this one, I only wish I had known about it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by puppylove

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I'm pleased that I've finally found a "natural" deodorant that works. I get no irritation or stickiness from it, either. I hope this product never gets discontinued. (It seems to curb wetness a tad, but it mainly just deals with odor. If you are looking to curb extreme wetness, you'll need to find a different product.)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by creme_brulee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always had a problem with deodorants, after awhile it seems that my body gets used to them and they stop working. I've searched for a non-alluminum deodorant for a long time and I must say that the lavender scent is great and this seems to be working quite well. I still have yet to try it out in the heat of summer so we'll see. UPDATE: ok so I've been using this product for 3 months now, i've noticed that my armpits get slightly itchy sometimes, although they are not red or flaky. This deodorant has let me down a couple of times in some situations where i got a bit sweaty, there was definite odor!, i think this is a deodorant i can use on days that i know i will not be hot or have cause to sweat, but on days when i need a little extra protection i think i'm going to switch to a brand that has aluminum in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jaymac

I am someone who always bought a different deodorant each time I went to the grocery store because nothing ever worked. I have a deodorant graveyard in my linen closet. I even tried men's unscented, thinking it would be stronger...wrong!!! I tried Liquid Rock due to the reviews, but was skeptical. This stuff really works! I use the lavendar scent which, as it slowly dries, seems to fade away. I am left with unscented armpits with no trace of odor. Remember, though, it does not stop wetness. I will continue to use this product! Update: Just as I thought this solved my problem, I notice a bit of odor creeping back. FIGURES! Still searching for a deodorant that works:{