July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I just do not get the hype about this stuff. I wanted to like this - I was so eager to switch over to an all-natural deodorant and heard this worked. I bought this in the lavender scent and it smelled lovely - that is, until a couple hours later when it failed to cover up any odor any longer. It's not an anti-perspirant either, it never claims to be - but I wish it was because just a deodorant doesn't cut it. I was just really disappointed in this and wouldn't purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best deoderant ever, all the power of an alum deoderant with the convenience of a liquid roll on, and its fragrance free so it won't interfere with your other fragrances. I've been using KMF products for a long time but just found this one, I only wish I had known about it sooner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by puppylove

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I'm pleased that I've finally found a "natural" deodorant that works. I get no irritation or stickiness from it, either. I hope this product never gets discontinued. (It seems to curb wetness a tad, but it mainly just deals with odor. If you are looking to curb extreme wetness, you'll need to find a different product.)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by creme_brulee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always had a problem with deodorants, after awhile it seems that my body gets used to them and they stop working. I've searched for a non-alluminum deodorant for a long time and I must say that the lavender scent is great and this seems to be working quite well. I still have yet to try it out in the heat of summer so we'll see. UPDATE: ok so I've been using this product for 3 months now, i've noticed that my armpits get slightly itchy sometimes, although they are not red or flaky. This deodorant has let me down a couple of times in some situations where i got a bit sweaty, there was definite odor!, i think this is a deodorant i can use on days that i know i will not be hot or have cause to sweat, but on days when i need a little extra protection i think i'm going to switch to a brand that has aluminum in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jaymac

I am someone who always bought a different deodorant each time I went to the grocery store because nothing ever worked. I have a deodorant graveyard in my linen closet. I even tried men's unscented, thinking it would be stronger...wrong!!! I tried Liquid Rock due to the reviews, but was skeptical. This stuff really works! I use the lavendar scent which, as it slowly dries, seems to fade away. I am left with unscented armpits with no trace of odor. Remember, though, it does not stop wetness. I will continue to use this product! Update: Just as I thought this solved my problem, I notice a bit of odor creeping back. FIGURES! Still searching for a deodorant that works:{

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by at183

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent product. I've used other natural deoderants before and haven't been happy with them. I've always wanted to try that rock deoderant but it scared me and was expensive. This version is such a good choice. I use "Scented" and love the smell - it's very subtle, not overpowering which is the way a scented product should be in my view. It smells a bit lemony and very clean. I thought I would mind sweating since I've used anti-perspirant forever and this is only a deoderant, but I hardly notice (in summer this might change). It does take a couple of minutes to dry which is a bit annoying, but otherwise this is a great alternative to scary anti-perspirants that contain ingredients which are difficult to pronounce...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by helenlove

BEST NATURAL DEODORANT I HAVE EVER USED!! I love this stuff. I've used it for over a year and it's kept me un-stinky even in hot weather. I would even venture to say it works better than some major brands that aren't all natural.

The only drawback for me is that it's really wet after applying and you've got to let your pits air out before getting dressed. I have solved the waiting problem by using this time to blow dry my hair. My pits get dried in the process and I'm all ready to get dressed...

Recently I've had dry armpits and I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I thought I would switch to the solid version of Kiss My Face deodorant. I'm trying it today for the first time and this stuff works nowhere near as well as the Liquid Rock, so I'm never using it again. I'll start using lotion on my pits at night, whatever, just as long as I can keep using a product that keeps me un-stanky all day long!

Oh, and it comes in unscented and scented... I always get the lavendar scent. It's not too strong and seems to go away really quickly. I don't know why I don't just buy unscented, I guess I figure that "just in case" I am smelly the lavendar will help. I am on bottle #2 or #3 (it lasts a loooong time) and will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I searched high and low for a natural non-aluminum deodorant that works, and this is it. As long as you let it dry for a minute before putting your top on, you really are good for 24 hours of unstinkiness. I was shocked but this even got me through an uber-humid hot summer. You do still sweat, which can take some getting used to if you've been using an antiperspirant. But you smell fine. The scents on the scented ones don't last, which is fine. Highly, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 11:14:00 AM More reviews by genia4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried quite a few natural deodorants, and almost lost hope that they will ever work. I'm glad I gave this one a go! This prevents BO, and it seems, sweating too, although it doesn't claim to be an anti-perspirant. I'm not loving the scent (I've got Patchouli), but it's perfectly bearable. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 is because it contains parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Haesel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a shame that this deodorant isn't more widely available. I shun anti-perspirants because of their aluminum content, so I've tried nearly every non-aluminum deodorant on the market. Most of the natural ones don't work at all (including Tom's, Avalon). Liquid Rock does work. It works as well as an aluminum anti-perspirant, but it's got no aluminum. Sure, you might get a little damp on a hot summer day, but smell-- never. It really works.