Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this bronzer after reading such great reviews about it. But, when I tried it, it looked dirty and orange on me (like most bronzers out there). Definitely not the natural, healthy "tan" I was after. Luckily, I've found the perfect bronzer in Nars's Laguna!

on 7/8/2003 11:16:00 PM

Hands down the best I've tried! I'm an FFF and a lot of bronzers make my face look either orange or dirty. This bronzer is perfect! Actually, I like it in both light and medium. I use light during the Spring and medium during the summer when I've had a little sun. The packaging is a little misleading because it appears to contain more of the bronzer than in actually does. But this is one of the few products I've bought and re-bought, and will continue to buy! :)

on 6/4/2003 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Makes my skin color soooo nice that I don't need to put on any other makeup. Goes extremely well with my St. Tropez self tanner.

on 5/19/2003 3:00:00 PM

I really don't like the packaging for the price of this ($25), but the bronzer itself gives a natural color if applied sparingly. I overapplied this today and my face ended up looking like a shiny disco ball because of all the shimmer. Overall, this is a good product, bronze and not orange.

on 5/18/2003 1:16:00 PM

Great product. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. It looks natural and gives you a shimmery natural look.

on 3/22/2003 8:42:00 PM

I originally wanted a matte bronzer for a natural tan look. Since Cargo has shimmer, I naturally stayed away. However, when I tried it, the shimmer didn't stand out at all and brought a glow to my skin. I love this stuff. Period.

on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM

I've used this on alot of celebrities, with all skin tones, and I'm always surprised how beautiful it makes the skin. This powdered bronzer has a slight golden shimmer to it that's absolutely beautiful, and just enough bronzer brown color to make the skin look tanned and not fake. Can't live without this stuff....

Popular Bronzers