October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this bronzer after reading such great reviews about it. But, when I tried it, it looked dirty and orange on me (like most bronzers out there). Definitely not the natural, healthy "tan" I was after. Luckily, I've found the perfect bronzer in Nars's Laguna!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

Hands down the best I've tried! I'm an FFF and a lot of bronzers make my face look either orange or dirty. This bronzer is perfect! Actually, I like it in both light and medium. I use light during the Spring and medium during the summer when I've had a little sun. The packaging is a little misleading because it appears to contain more of the bronzer than in actually does. But this is one of the few products I've bought and re-bought, and will continue to buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Jaemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Makes my skin color soooo nice that I don't need to put on any other makeup. Goes extremely well with my St. Tropez self tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ewulka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't like the packaging for the price of this ($25), but the bronzer itself gives a natural color if applied sparingly. I overapplied this today and my face ended up looking like a shiny disco ball because of all the shimmer. Overall, this is a good product, bronze and not orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2003 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Estelilia

Great product. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. It looks natural and gives you a shimmery natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by fabulush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally wanted a matte bronzer for a natural tan look. Since Cargo has shimmer, I naturally stayed away. However, when I tried it, the shimmer didn't stand out at all and brought a glow to my skin. I love this stuff. Period.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lipstickgrrl

I've used this on alot of celebrities, with all skin tones, and I'm always surprised how beautiful it makes the skin. This powdered bronzer has a slight golden shimmer to it that's absolutely beautiful, and just enough bronzer brown color to make the skin look tanned and not fake. Can't live without this stuff....