Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 10/17/2003 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why isn't this one of the top 40 Bronzers? This is the first bronzer i've ever purchased, and i've used it down to the tin!! Its my staple for a warm look in the summer AND winter. Slight shimmer works great for the evening, and is very layerable :D i even layer this with some MAC blushes to give my cheeks a glow! :D I'm a MAC C4, tan asian-- and this comes out to be a warm slllightly ruddy orange on me that looks very natural.. Again, i stress to first tap off the blush brush before putting this item near your face.

on 10/4/2003 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loooove this bronzer! Most bronzers make my PPP skin look pink or dirty, and the few that don't are too dang orange!! (UD Baked, I'm talking to you.) However, this is the perfect mix of bronze, pink, and a little copper shimmer that just makes my skin look lightly bronzed, and so gorgeous! It's not badly priced at $25, either, and I love the Cargo tin, even though it's a little dented. As long as they make this product, I will buy it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really wanted to love this bronzer after reading such great reviews about it. But, when I tried it, it looked dirty and orange on me (like most bronzers out there). Definitely not the natural, healthy "tan" I was after. Luckily, I've found the perfect bronzer in Nars's Laguna!

on 7/8/2003 11:16:00 PM

Hands down the best I've tried! I'm an FFF and a lot of bronzers make my face look either orange or dirty. This bronzer is perfect! Actually, I like it in both light and medium. I use light during the Spring and medium during the summer when I've had a little sun. The packaging is a little misleading because it appears to contain more of the bronzer than in actually does. But this is one of the few products I've bought and re-bought, and will continue to buy! :)

on 6/4/2003 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Makes my skin color soooo nice that I don't need to put on any other makeup. Goes extremely well with my St. Tropez self tanner.

on 5/19/2003 3:00:00 PM

I really don't like the packaging for the price of this ($25), but the bronzer itself gives a natural color if applied sparingly. I overapplied this today and my face ended up looking like a shiny disco ball because of all the shimmer. Overall, this is a good product, bronze and not orange.

on 5/18/2003 1:16:00 PM

Great product. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. It looks natural and gives you a shimmery natural look.

on 3/22/2003 8:42:00 PM

I originally wanted a matte bronzer for a natural tan look. Since Cargo has shimmer, I naturally stayed away. However, when I tried it, the shimmer didn't stand out at all and brought a glow to my skin. I love this stuff. Period.

on 3/7/2003 10:04:00 AM

I've used this on alot of celebrities, with all skin tones, and I'm always surprised how beautiful it makes the skin. This powdered bronzer has a slight golden shimmer to it that's absolutely beautiful, and just enough bronzer brown color to make the skin look tanned and not fake. Can't live without this stuff....

Top Rated Cargo Products