April 16, 2014 | 2043 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Sanet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, light and sinks right into my skin! I love this and the fragrance is great,soft and fresh. It's best applied on damp skin right after your bath/shower. Also the burning sensation on my skin from dryness is gone! You can also add to bathwater. Is quite expensive but I'll definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This oil has just a wonderful scent and leaves my skin feeling softer than when I use baby oil. I haven't purchased this in a couple of years though b/c I can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on it when I have beautiful skin without it. This is one of those "if I was rich" itmes. I have found a pretty good size bottle for $13. But then I look down the isle and see the generic baby oil for $2 and I always grab it instead. Suave used to make a generic for about $2.50 that was a dead ringer and I must have been the only person in the world who used it b/c it's no where now. I wish someone would buy this for me for Christmas or something. hmm- that's a good idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this oil for the softness it gives my skin. My husband loves it for its scent (which I like, too). It's very simple to use and moisturizes pretty well, although I also like to hit my dry spots with Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion (HG!!!). Not everyone likes the scent, according to these reviews, but I do. In fact, if anyone knows of a perfume that smells like it, please let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by angelakobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this oil. I have been using it for years. It sinks right in, keeps me soft all day, and has a yummy, light scent. It's also great as a highlighter on the legs and chest. Delicious.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I like the scent of this. It's just heavenly. But my slight beef with it is that I don't find it moisturizes as well as I'd like it too, in terms of how it absorbs into my skin. Obviously as with most oils, it's not just going to sink in but rather coat. And because of that coat, it smooths out my skin, don't get me wrong but it doesn't make my skin feel soft on that "just had a facial spent an hour soaking in the tub" softness level.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This item has SUCH a distinct smell. I know it's suppose to smell good, but I personally cant stand it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Terri12081

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great non-greasy body oil. I have dry skin, and this makes my skin soft and glowy. During the winter I use this just after bathing (while skin is damp) and then follow with lotion, and during the summer I find that it is enough by itself. It has a nice light scent and doesn't stain clothes. I have been using this for years an will continue to use for years to come.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by juanitaaloha

Applied just right out of the shower, with my skin still damp, it gives the most glowing skin, without any sticky or greazy feel. I don't feel that this is enough when my skin is particularly dry though, as it adds sheen but does little to actually moisturise skin. Baby oil has the same effect and costs much less than this, so I don't feel like it's worth buying again. Plus, I wasnt too crazy about the smell. It has sesame oil in it and it really smells like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by skitty702

i don't like the smell of the oil at all but reading the other reviews it seems like a lot of people like the smell. it smells like bathroom cleaner to me.

the bottle gets very greasy and is hard to manage sometimes.

I think the instructions say to use a few drops but i end up using big handfuls of it at a time but it does make your skin very silky all day. I love taking my clothes on and off when i have the oil on because it makes it much easier and less scratchy feeling during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Talk about a best bet... This stuff works wonderfully for me right after a shower. I've used it off and on for at least 20 years. Keeps my skin soft, supple and thoroughly hydrated. During the colder months, I use this with lotion. However, in the summer months, I could use this and this only and be just fine. Oh, did I say that I have *extremely* dry skin? Yeah, it even works for skin like mine.