October 23, 2014 | 915 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great scent. i used this after the shower and it makes my skin ultra soft. unfortunately i can only use it once or twice a week, more than that and it makes my skin itchy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff really makes my skin super soft. It smell light and fresh. I usually rub it in my skin after showers when its a little damp and my skin stays soft all day. The bottles at local stores are too expensive, so i usually go to Costco and buy the giant bottles of it which is a better bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by tabchance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this for ages. I sometimes put a little in with my bath, other times I slather it on afterward. It make my skin super smooth. I love it. It is one of only two moisturizers I use. I will definitely keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty okay for moisturizing, though I usually layer it.

But it's scent is killer sexy.

The sheen & texture are all goergous. I have been using this oil for about forever.

Very sensual and light. I wish they made a fragrance that smelled like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rubybluecat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky...I live in a cold, dry climate where moisturizer is a must, so the price really doesn't seem that exorbitant, especially compared to other products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Dreamy

I've had a bottle of this for ages. I used to apply it to my skin after I showered, but then my family started asking what was that HIDEOUS smell coming from my skin. When they smelled the bottle, they said it smelled strong but okay - but not good on me!

So I stopped using it, and lately I started instead using it as a pre-shower oil treatment for my skin. I slather it all over my body, rub it in really well, and then hop into the shower and wash my skin as usual. My skin is left super-soft but clean.

I won't be repurchasing because of the smell, which seems to work badly with my body chemistry. Plus I'm planning on trying olive oil like so many other MUA users have suggested - it's cheaper and probably more emollient, so good for winter coming up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Nice light fresh scent - reminds me of a day at the beach for some reason. The cost seems a bit much at the time of purchase, but a little goes a long way so it evens out. This is great alone or under moisturizer. A new favorite that I will buy time and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because I found a massive sized bottle for a deep discounted price during a promotion at Walgreens. It's great stuff, no doubt. I love how it just sinks into my skin. It's marvelous in the bath. It helps my very dry skin maintain moisture all day. But it's ridiculously overpriced. $9 for 8 oz? It's sesame oil for crying out loud. I'll only buy it if I can find the giant bottles, but otherwise, I'll stick to the generic version at Walmart that sells for half the price--or the equally excellent Skin So Soft from Avon, which you can find dirt cheap on Ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Sanet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, light and sinks right into my skin! I love this and the fragrance is great,soft and fresh. It's best applied on damp skin right after your bath/shower. Also the burning sensation on my skin from dryness is gone! You can also add to bathwater. Is quite expensive but I'll definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This oil has just a wonderful scent and leaves my skin feeling softer than when I use baby oil. I haven't purchased this in a couple of years though b/c I can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on it when I have beautiful skin without it. This is one of those "if I was rich" itmes. I have found a pretty good size bottle for $13. But then I look down the isle and see the generic baby oil for $2 and I always grab it instead. Suave used to make a generic for about $2.50 that was a dead ringer and I must have been the only person in the world who used it b/c it's no where now. I wish someone would buy this for me for Christmas or something. hmm- that's a good idea.