August 2, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty okay for moisturizing, though I usually layer it.

But it's scent is killer sexy.

The sheen & texture are all goergous. I have been using this oil for about forever.

Very sensual and light. I wish they made a fragrance that smelled like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rubybluecat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky...I live in a cold, dry climate where moisturizer is a must, so the price really doesn't seem that exorbitant, especially compared to other products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Dreamy

I've had a bottle of this for ages. I used to apply it to my skin after I showered, but then my family started asking what was that HIDEOUS smell coming from my skin. When they smelled the bottle, they said it smelled strong but okay - but not good on me!

So I stopped using it, and lately I started instead using it as a pre-shower oil treatment for my skin. I slather it all over my body, rub it in really well, and then hop into the shower and wash my skin as usual. My skin is left super-soft but clean.

I won't be repurchasing because of the smell, which seems to work badly with my body chemistry. Plus I'm planning on trying olive oil like so many other MUA users have suggested - it's cheaper and probably more emollient, so good for winter coming up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Nice light fresh scent - reminds me of a day at the beach for some reason. The cost seems a bit much at the time of purchase, but a little goes a long way so it evens out. This is great alone or under moisturizer. A new favorite that I will buy time and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because I found a massive sized bottle for a deep discounted price during a promotion at Walgreens. It's great stuff, no doubt. I love how it just sinks into my skin. It's marvelous in the bath. It helps my very dry skin maintain moisture all day. But it's ridiculously overpriced. $9 for 8 oz? It's sesame oil for crying out loud. I'll only buy it if I can find the giant bottles, but otherwise, I'll stick to the generic version at Walmart that sells for half the price--or the equally excellent Skin So Soft from Avon, which you can find dirt cheap on Ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Sanet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, light and sinks right into my skin! I love this and the fragrance is great,soft and fresh. It's best applied on damp skin right after your bath/shower. Also the burning sensation on my skin from dryness is gone! You can also add to bathwater. Is quite expensive but I'll definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This oil has just a wonderful scent and leaves my skin feeling softer than when I use baby oil. I haven't purchased this in a couple of years though b/c I can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on it when I have beautiful skin without it. This is one of those "if I was rich" itmes. I have found a pretty good size bottle for $13. But then I look down the isle and see the generic baby oil for $2 and I always grab it instead. Suave used to make a generic for about $2.50 that was a dead ringer and I must have been the only person in the world who used it b/c it's no where now. I wish someone would buy this for me for Christmas or something. hmm- that's a good idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this oil for the softness it gives my skin. My husband loves it for its scent (which I like, too). It's very simple to use and moisturizes pretty well, although I also like to hit my dry spots with Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion (HG!!!). Not everyone likes the scent, according to these reviews, but I do. In fact, if anyone knows of a perfume that smells like it, please let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by angelakobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this oil. I have been using it for years. It sinks right in, keeps me soft all day, and has a yummy, light scent. It's also great as a highlighter on the legs and chest. Delicious.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 7:52:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I like the scent of this. It's just heavenly. But my slight beef with it is that I don't find it moisturizes as well as I'd like it too, in terms of how it absorbs into my skin. Obviously as with most oils, it's not just going to sink in but rather coat. And because of that coat, it smooths out my skin, don't get me wrong but it doesn't make my skin feel soft on that "just had a facial spent an hour soaking in the tub" softness level.