April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Have been using this product for years. have never had any flaking problems like some of the other ladies are reporting It's just perfect. The only other liquid liner better than this one is the one they make with little sparkles in it. It's fabulous!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tapatiadivina4u

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst eyeliner ever! My L.A. Color $1 liquid liner works even better than this...I used it for the first time and gosh it just made the rest of my makeup look awful. Too bad i had to head to work and was unable to remove it =(. Do not recommend buying..you'll be trowing away $2 to the garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely hate this product. Doesn't stay on long enough (and when it does, it flakes off), and difficult to apply. The bristle on the brush separates a lot when applying, so you get that Cleopatra look... Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its soooo cheap and easy to apply. But I only wear it at short events. When it dries it just flakes off!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mishyization

absolutely hate this product. when it dries up, it breaks into pieces and falls off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eyeliner for the money. I've been using this for years--it is so inexpensive that I have one tucked away in each purse, my travel cases and my make-up table. The slim brush makes it virtually fool-proof to draw an even line along your eye.

One caveat. I use this only on the top lids. On the bottom lids, I use a pencil because of the smudge quality. I DO use the NYC brand pencil as well.

In this economy, I have to pick and choose what I spend money on. Luckily, because of this liner, I can spend more on other products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by MissCrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Starting with the good of this product -- I really really love the brush applicator. For me, it's the perfect length and the brush gives me that perfect line exactly where I need it. The brush is easy to control, even if my hands are a little shaky. Additionally, I love the how opaque the color is. Just one swipe, and the color is rich and there is no need for me to go over the line again.

Now for the bad. The actual formula is cheap. It dries up and flakes really easily. Sometimes, when I'm curling my eyelashes, the eyelash curler will rub off some of the eyeliner and I have to reapply. As the day goes on, the eyeliner flakes off -- especially if you've winged your eyeliner out at all. I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but the packaging is also cheap and sub-par. Sometimes, the eyeliner would spurt out of the tube, leaving sticky black globs of eyeliner everywhere.

Overall, it's a decent product. I'd use it again since I'm on such a tight budget and it's CHEAP! If you can afford it, I'd recommend buying a better eyeliner and just using the brush from this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mitanari

This eyeliner is no good at all. The brush is fine and easy to use, but the actual product is poor. It flakes off after an hour. Just spend the extra money and get a good eyeliner, no one wants patchy looking eyeliner. I only paid 45 cents for this and I still regret buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by mintcandyapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because I love MAC Liquidlast for the brush applicator. While the formula is no where near as long lasting or pigmented as MAC, the brush is very good. I feel like it gives me more control and a neater application than the felt tips you usually find on DS liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by heyitsandrea

I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 years now. It is the only eye liner I will buy because no other liquid eye liners truly compare. ( and TRUST me, I have tried many different brands/types of eye liners ) this goes on amazing, it goes on thick and it literally lasts all day long, even when I accidentally rub my eyes this eye liner does not smudge. I can see why people might have trouble applying this eye liner because of its long handle and it has a brush oppose to a felt tip but I find this to be a much easier way to apply, I never have to fix the lines and edges with a Q-tip so I think application might just take some getting used to with most people. You can't beat this price and quality, Its the only liquid eye liner I will purchase and I swear by it!