October 24, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

This is my favorite for now since im used to the brush . I hate the fact that it really does flake ! URGH after 2nd period i rush too the bathroom to reapply then after 5th period i reapply . Its a really good brush for a think line . i will probably keep the brush for a lip gloss applicator when im done hahaha . I will buy it again though because i do like it .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am very picky when it comes to eyeliner, and find that there are barely any out there that actually stay put. I have fairly oily eyelids and this takes about a few minutes to dry, but when it does dry it is great. It stays on all day, and doesnt flake off. I am actually very surprised that this works this good for the price that I paid for it. Because I believe that the more money you spend on cosmetics the better, not this case :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Its so cheap but dats the quality u get. It falkes off like crazy sooo fast plus it takes forever to dry. Also, i dont like the applicator. Def wont buy ever again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard this is what Megan Fox uses, so naturally I purchased it! Besides the fact that it's super cheap. With this product you really get what you pay for, it is horrible. At first I thought it was decent. No, it's bad. It flakes off in the first few hours, not cute. I'll stick with my L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by semi138

I love this product. I've tried almost every drugstore liquid eyeliner out there and none hold a candle to NYC's eyeliner. It is easy to put on.. provides rich color.. doesn't run...It's fantastic - I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by KristenWalter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this from Target because A. i never used a liquid liner before so i wanted to try it out and B. it was on clearance (that should have told me something!!!)

anyways, to me, this liner is extremely runny and does not go on well. When i applied one layer, and then went to apply another layer, it completely wiped away the first layer leaving my eyelid with a streak in it (of no eyeliner). So i had to apply one layer, wait 5 minutes, apply another, wait again, and continue that until i was happy with the look.
I would not recommend this product personally.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by canderson54

I loved this eyeliner when I first got it. Got it because it was so cheap!! and I was wanting to use liquid liners more instead of pencil. The colour was a nice black, not super dark but good enough for day wear if you aren't looking for something uber dramatic. I actually really like the brush, I found it really easy to apply the liner. Only problem I had with it was that I hit my eyelashes when lining (they are kind of long eyelashes and get in the way...not that I'm complaining) and then my eyelashes became hard and the mascara didn't go on as well.

However, my opinion now has changed of this eyeliner. I'm not sure if the product is changing while i use it or I am just starting to notice problems. It flakes and doesn't stay smooth after a while...you can really notice it after 3 hours. I swear that it was fine the first few times I used this so no idea why this is happening. But it sucks! So therefore I do not like the eyeliner, would not recommend it to anyone, and will not be re-buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

EDIT: This failed the cry test. Horribly. Will not repurchase.

I picked this up because it was so cheap, and I LOVE it. I find the long, thin applicator brush to be easy to use. All you need is a steady hand and patience. Instead of making one line across your eye with this brush, use the entire length of the actual brush (not the hard part of the applicator wand, though!) and lay it down to make small dashes on your lash line. Then fill in the spaced in between them and voila! This eyeliner isnt SUPER dark, but i actually like that. If I want a softer look, I will only put one layer. If I want a more dramatic look I simply put another layer on.

This liner does crack, but the simple solution is eye primer. If there's a primer under it, it will not budge. On days I just wear liner & mascara (being late for class..haha) I put on either UDPP or TFSI and it does not crack. Another way to have it not crack is by putting it OVER your eyeshadow. I hope I helped!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by applemodel

This caught my eye because it was so cheap. But this is the worst liquid eyeliner I've tried! The brush makes it very hard to apply, it doesn't stay on my eyes and it's not pigmented. The worst part is the formula though, it's gooey and clumpy and gross. Not a fan

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by tantr

I've been using this product for years now. It's really cheap (around $3) and lasts all day without smudging. I have very oily eyelids and most eyeliners/liquid liners/gel liners smudge/rub off for me by the end of the day. I found that this liner did not budge for the entire day and was extremely easy to remove. Only con is that it is not waterproof and will come off completely with water. Does not take a long time to dry either unlike other liquid liners with this staying power.