September 30, 2014 | 1081 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this eye makeup remover for years. It's the best one I have found so far. Even though it has oil I never have any problems with it on my acne prone skin because I use it right before cleansing my face. I have tried Lancome's other eye makeup remover without oil and it pretty much sucks. You have to go over the makeup like 10 times before it comes off. With this product you only have to go over it a couple of times. Sometimes when I wear a few layers of waterproof mascara I have to go over it even more, it's not perfect but it's the best I have found so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Lancome product I buy. I'm not a fan of Lancome at all whatsoever, but I love this eye-makeup remover.

It is gentle, non-irritating, and removes eye makeup well. All the things I want out of an eye-makeup removes. It is oily, but I just rinse it off with water and a gentle cleanser (Cetaphil) and it works fine. I find that the bottle lasts me about 2 - 2.5 months when used everyday, which is a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is truly a wonderful eye makeup remover. It also removes waterproof mascara well...u just need to hold bi-facile soaked cotton to ur eyes for a few seconds so that it can melt the mascara. It doesn't irritate the eyes though it does leave an oily film behind but that gets washed off easily.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this is coz Lancome keeps giving this in GWPs (in USA tho, not in India where I live...I get my bro to buy my Lancome stuff frm there). And that bottle size is good for travelling too. I already have 2 bottles from GWPs and since I wear makeup only occassionally, they're going to last me a while...surely till the next GWP comes up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnaLuv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great! It is kind of expensive, but you don't really use much to remove eyeliner and eyeshadow. I used one cotton pad and a little bit of this product to remove my modeling makeup on one eye! It is super quick, and doesn't irritate for me! Very easy and efficient. I don't know what you are talking about when you say it spills, because I put mine in my bag and it didn't spill anything! Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This does a good job of removing regular makeup. But it takes a lot of scrubbing to take off waterproof mascara (Cover Girl Lashblast, Maybelline Falsies, etc). It gets it off eventually but I feel using baby oil works easier. And for non-waterproof makeup, there are tons of cheaper removers that work just as well or even better (Rimmel, Neutrogena, Clean&Clear). It does what it's supposed to, it's nothing special but I expected something more special for the price. I'll stick to cheaper removers and my baby oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by blackilocks

Great product that removes waterproof make up cleanly.

Not oily like other brands, it washes off very well and leaves eye area clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice eye makeup remover. It gets the job done without irritating my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This product has a lot of dupes out there, but when my eyes are being especially sensitive, nothing really ever comes close to this stuff. Never causes irritation to my eyes and is great at getting all the gunk out of my eyes. I just really wish it were a bit cheaper. They don't really give you a lot of product for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shake before using to mix, then apply a small amount to a fluff puff and gently apply to the eye. Hold for a bit to allow the remover to penetrate, then gently remove the eye makeup. It really takes off mascara, lines, and colors easily. I then wash my face with cleanser to remove all other makeup and clean skin.
This formula has oil, but after I wash, there is no oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Roxy1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

THE BEST makeup remover out there. I wear layer upon layer of waterproof mascaras on somedays because i have very light eyelashes and its hard to get them to stand out and i have watery eyes and this stuff gets the mascara off no problem!! highly suggest it if you are looking for an amazing makeup remover.