July 29, 2014 | 2013 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice eye makeup remover. It gets the job done without irritating my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This product has a lot of dupes out there, but when my eyes are being especially sensitive, nothing really ever comes close to this stuff. Never causes irritation to my eyes and is great at getting all the gunk out of my eyes. I just really wish it were a bit cheaper. They don't really give you a lot of product for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shake before using to mix, then apply a small amount to a fluff puff and gently apply to the eye. Hold for a bit to allow the remover to penetrate, then gently remove the eye makeup. It really takes off mascara, lines, and colors easily. I then wash my face with cleanser to remove all other makeup and clean skin.
This formula has oil, but after I wash, there is no oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Roxy1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

THE BEST makeup remover out there. I wear layer upon layer of waterproof mascaras on somedays because i have very light eyelashes and its hard to get them to stand out and i have watery eyes and this stuff gets the mascara off no problem!! highly suggest it if you are looking for an amazing makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good makeup remover, but it's nothing special.
Sure, it does the job--it definitely removes both waterproof and washable eye makeup--, but there are other makeup removers that can do a better job for less than half the price.
The L'Oreal Clean Artiste Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover and Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover work great too.
I use the Maybelline Expert Eyes Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover everyday for my waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it works awesome.
And if I run out of either of them, I just use olive oil straight from my kitchen, which works just as well too. Oh--not to mention that olive oil is very good for your eyelashes for natural lash enhancement.
Like I said, there are so many other better options than this. Bi-Facil does remove waterproof and washable eye makeup, but it's just as good as all the other cheaper options.
I give this two lipsticks for doing the job--Bi-Facil is definitely NOT worth the $26 I paid at Sephora.
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Nothing to say about this that hasn't been said. By FAR, the best makeup remover on the market. I swear by olive oil as a makeup remover since I wear WP mascara every single day. This is the only makeup remover I would actually spend money on. Nothing else even comes close. It's super gentle, effective, and smells like rosewater. Pricey, but oh so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by LoveFadia

GREAT PRODUCT LOVE IT! works great and so fast to remove eye makeup, be sure not to use this on your face but only around the eye area, THIS PRODUCT IS OIL BASED. but it works so well. Lancome has some very very great products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by reverendgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I suppose I'm in two minds about this makeup remover. On the one hand, it works and doesn't sting my eyes. On the other, there are other makeup removers that work just as well that I can buy straight from the supermarket or chemist. Bi-Facil is the first makeup remover I used when I started wearing eye makeup and I usually have some in my bathroom. I used to love it and think it was the best makeup remover out there. It removes everything perfectly well but it isn't so amazing on all of my waterproof mascaras. It gets rid of it all eventually but I don't like pulling at all. I mean, it's never actually a problem as everything gets removed once I cleanse anyway but I just don't feel like this is the be-all-and-end-all of makeup removers. The L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover does just as good a job. The only thing that I think Bi-Facil does better than cheaper versions is that it never stings and that the oils actually feel nourishing rather than greasy. It's for that reason that I keep buying it but I never rush to replace it when I run out.

So, while this is a perfectly decent makeup remover and I am giving it a good review, it really isn't as amazing as it's cracked up to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Removes all eye makeup very nicely. Does not sting my eyes or skin at all, very good for sensitive skin. I don't find this to be oily, and a little removes quite a bit. Also no residue left behind. No complaints :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bunbunrice

This makeup remover is great for getting off waterproof makeup yes, but it just to oily REALLYY oily. It doesn't clog pores though.