April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bluemoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been really fond of this remover ever since I got as gwp and went on to buy the full sized product. Removes everything including waterproof eyeliner and mascara quite well. No cons in terms of the product but I don't quite like the child-prod cap (not a big deal, just me) it is an awesome product but I think there are less expensive alternatives out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by misterhankey

An excellent eye makeup remover. I will buy this again and again. An HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by viasarah

Prior to this I used a Korean makeup remover Skinfood milkshake point makeup remover. I stopped using Skinfood b/c I ran out and also realized that it contained parabens. So far the Skinfood remover was the best remover I've used for my eye mu for such a low price (around $6ish dollars when purchased in Korea).

I decided to get lancome after reading good reviews about it effectively removing waterproof mu.

Consistancy: This is divided into 2 layers when it isn't shaken. You must shake it well in order for it to be fully mixed. The texture is watery with a hint of oil. A little on the q-tip goes a long way (i usually dip a side and remove one of my eyes and dip the other for the other eye, which it removes effectively).

For those who use liquidlast or any super hard-to-remove liners this is the remover that removes it! When I have e/s on, it takes me 1 swipe cross my lips to remove all of the shadow. This is with a penny-sized drop on the cotton pad.

Overall I think that this remover is well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

Can't live without makeup remover. I will not use anything else on my eyes & usually they can be pretty sensitive. Don't love the price but it is 100% worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was given this free from Elle Canada to blind test for their readers choice awards. So they had the label completely covered and after 1 week I have to say I really didn't like it. It was so oily, greasy and irritating, I wouldn't use it again. The product I did like was Nivea eye makeup remover for all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One word to describe it: fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by skyoflove1103

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT CANNOT JUSTIFY THE PRICE:
I received this as part of a gift for Christmas, and it's the only makeup remover I've tried which completely removes my favourite, everyday mascara.

It removes the most makeup than any other product I've used, and leaves my skin soft. But, it leaves a slight sheen that I dislike - it dries out after a minute or so, but I hate the feeling in the meantime. Also, I would be hesitant to bring it on my travels just because I found the outside of my bottle oily one day when I accidentally left it lying horizontally.

Harper's Bazaar Australia recommended using the L'Oreal Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover in one of their issues. I am a big fan of the two-phase removers now, so I think I'll try that once my Lancome bottle is used up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Berbecca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It removes my waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my eyes, but I have to use A LOT of the product and it's very wasteful, plus it's expensive. It works better to remove the excess makeup that was missed or didn't get fully removed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It works beautifully at removing my eye makeup but also is a dream at removing my EL Double Wear foundation. I don't use any other cleansers on my skin - just this all over and then splash with water. And, I am definitely acne prone! This, however, has never broken me out at all.

Would I buy it again? Yes and no. It's expensive and I'd love to see if the SK and Neutrogena versions are as effective at removing my foundation as this is without acne problems. On the other hand, as long as my mom keeps giving me her gwp sample size bottles I will definitely keep using it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by sultry

I am not a huge fan of the oily bi-phasil. Whenever I make a mistake and try to wipe it off with this, it makes my makeup application a way more hellish day. As soon as I blink before wiping off the oil deposit from this makeup remover, it also takes off my mascara (depending on which I am wearing that day but 80% of them will come off if it is not waterproof).