Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

This is a fantastic product if you want super soft skin. It does take slightly longer to sink in than most lotions/creams but it is a butter so you need to take that into account. The smell is amazing though, so much so in fact that I put a little on before the gym and the guy I'm interested in came up to me and said I smelled lovely - like coconuts! Result!!!! Ladies, I'm telling you this stuff is like a man magnet. I don't know how many times people have said I smelled great wearnig this stuff. Go on and treat yourself!

Love this. My skin must be extra dry because it drinks this right in without being left the least bit greasy. And the scent is wonderful. It smells like the now discontinued Baby Magic sunblock mixed with sun, sand and saltwater. Yummy. I put some on and walked into the bedroom past our floor fan and my husband started sniffing into the air. Then he said, "Mmmmmm. I like that." Definite repurchase. Wish Korres made a body water in *this* scent!

I'm a huge believer of body butters and of Korres' line so...I immediately tried this one. I didn't really like it because of its cinammon like smell that i found too heavy. So i use it on my feet after penticure, my elbows and heels and of course as a hand cream but only before going to sleep cause it's very greasy.
During winter its heavy consistency was great for my dry skin and if it weren't for the smell i would buy it again
The airless pump is very practical and easy to carry around

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Korres Guava Body Butter is a decent moisturizer over all. I really like the smell which is sweet and reminiscent of a tropical/coconut drink. This body butter has a very rich and creamy consistency. I am a real body butter fan but my problem with Korres Guava is that it is GREASY!!! I have dry skin and i am always searching for a thick,hydrating formula but without being greasy or leaving a greasy residue. This is very moist,smells nice,eliminates dryness but unfortunately oil slick.

Uber-fabulous, party of one! I love this stuff. I used to swear by Sephora Indulgences Whipped Body Delights, but I loved the Korres Guava Showergel so I tried this & I love it. My skin's never been so soft! I have normal skin, and use this after a shower/bath while my skin's still damp on my arms & legs, and it works wonders. Thank you, Korres!

Oh my goodness, the scent is amazing! It's sand, sea breeze, tradewinds, and tropical air all in one! It reminded me of Hawaii all over again! This butter is a wonderful moisturizer, watch out ladies, a little goes a long way! It's a wonderful product, kudos to the amazing Greeks for inventing this butter!

i first bought this in the small sample size for sephora during winter for my super dry elbows. it was so horrible that no other cream helps! this body butter smells heavenly, kind of a beachy smell to me. i apply after shower onto my body, thighs, hands and elbows. lovely! i just bought the full size

My HG! I am so addicted to this stuff... I tried this once at Sephora and then bought it! Since then I haven't been able to live w/o it. I always have two hanging around my house. One in my bedroom and one in my living room. I love the texture of this lotion and I absolutely love the smell..... mmmmmm.....! Oh! - - - and the pump of the dispenser is the best! If I could give this a higher rating than 5 I would. Kudos to Korres Guava Body Butter!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didnt buy the Guava, but I bought the Quince (theres no review here for that smell). Anyway, the smell is really yummy and fruiter than the Guava. The consistency is really nice but not greasy, and I love the container, it makes it really easy to control how much you use (especially since it costs 19 bucks for 5 oz) and you dont get any under your nails from trying to scoop some out of a jar. The bottle reminds me of aquafresh toothpaste. Im glad I bought it. I would probably buy this again, but Im the type of person who wants to try everything, so after cycling thru a few brands of body butter, I may come back to this one.

this really does work. It is also natural so does not irritate. Fabulous smell which lingers but in a good way- i find anyway. Very good price for something that works so well

Top Rated Korres Products