October 25, 2014 | 1287 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 7:21:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

I'm a huge believer of body butters and of Korres' line so...I immediately tried this one. I didn't really like it because of its cinammon like smell that i found too heavy. So i use it on my feet after penticure, my elbows and heels and of course as a hand cream but only before going to sleep cause it's very greasy.
During winter its heavy consistency was great for my dry skin and if it weren't for the smell i would buy it again
The airless pump is very practical and easy to carry around

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Korres Guava Body Butter is a decent moisturizer over all. I really like the smell which is sweet and reminiscent of a tropical/coconut drink. This body butter has a very rich and creamy consistency. I am a real body butter fan but my problem with Korres Guava is that it is GREASY!!! I have dry skin and i am always searching for a thick,hydrating formula but without being greasy or leaving a greasy residue. This is very moist,smells nice,eliminates dryness but unfortunately oil slick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by GlossedLips

Uber-fabulous, party of one! I love this stuff. I used to swear by Sephora Indulgences Whipped Body Delights, but I loved the Korres Guava Showergel so I tried this & I love it. My skin's never been so soft! I have normal skin, and use this after a shower/bath while my skin's still damp on my arms & legs, and it works wonders. Thank you, Korres!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by rljp

Oh my goodness, the scent is amazing! It's sand, sea breeze, tradewinds, and tropical air all in one! It reminded me of Hawaii all over again! This butter is a wonderful moisturizer, watch out ladies, a little goes a long way! It's a wonderful product, kudos to the amazing Greeks for inventing this butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by evilkim

i first bought this in the small sample size for sephora during winter for my super dry elbows. it was so horrible that no other cream helps! this body butter smells heavenly, kind of a beachy smell to me. i apply after shower onto my body, thighs, hands and elbows. lovely! i just bought the full size

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 2:20:00 AM More reviews by 40sRock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG! I am so addicted to this stuff... I tried this once at Sephora and then bought it! Since then I haven't been able to live w/o it. I always have two hanging around my house. One in my bedroom and one in my living room. I love the texture of this lotion and I absolutely love the smell..... mmmmmm.....! Oh! - - - and the pump of the dispenser is the best! If I could give this a higher rating than 5 I would. Kudos to Korres Guava Body Butter!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 9:09:00 AM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didnt buy the Guava, but I bought the Quince (theres no review here for that smell). Anyway, the smell is really yummy and fruiter than the Guava. The consistency is really nice but not greasy, and I love the container, it makes it really easy to control how much you use (especially since it costs 19 bucks for 5 oz) and you dont get any under your nails from trying to scoop some out of a jar. The bottle reminds me of aquafresh toothpaste. Im glad I bought it. I would probably buy this again, but Im the type of person who wants to try everything, so after cycling thru a few brands of body butter, I may come back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kimble

this really does work. It is also natural so does not irritate. Fabulous smell which lingers but in a good way- i find anyway. Very good price for something that works so well

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few body butters I've found that's actually as thick and rich as I like. It's a nice, moisturizing butter, and the packaging is great and very hygienic, but I'm not wild about the scent. It's less fruity than I'd like; it almost smells coconutty to me. I probably wouldn't buy this particular scent again, but I'd buy it in another fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 6:33:00 AM More reviews by the_blue_bubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love everything about this product. I love the texture, moisturizing ability and the scent is gorgeous too. It leaves my skin so soft without having to use much at all and I know that my bottle will last a while - that won't stop me from stocking up though. Oops. I love the bottle - so hygenic and the price is pretty good too.