July 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Hana900

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this concealer and don't think I will ever change it, I've been using it now for about two years and place it over any redness I have over my face, it covers all of my break outs and is suitable for most skin tones! Its moisturising and the good thing is you don't have to worry about it drying out your skin because it doesn't also it stays on for me most of my day which is good because you don't need to keep retouching you makeup! Defiantly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cerieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is the Holy Grail of concealers.

It stays on all day. I have oily eyelids and other concealers crease within an hour or two. This one only creases a little bit, and it takes several hours before I even realise. It also makes a brilliant eyeshadow primer (which is actually how it was recommended to me by a friend). The coverage is fantastic: I'm pale and the skin between my eyelids and eyebrows is a bit translucent, and I get dark circles quite frequently - and just 3 dots up top and 3 dots down below covers everything effortlessly and inconspicuously all day.

This was the first product I ever bought by EL so I was very cynical and it's pretty expensive for a concealer, but it really is worth the money. It also covers redness, spots, and rashes. But be warned that if you put it on flaky skin, it's obviously going to be noticeable.

Once it's dry it doesn't budge at all - the only way I've rubbed it off is by blowing my nose in really cold weather and I'd foolishly dabbed it on the end of my nose. But at the same time, it's surprisingly easy to remove - I use Lush's 9 To 5 on cotton wool.

Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by bunbunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great, great concealer.
It's the only one I will use for a long, long time to come, because:
- It does not break me out. The ingredients are non-comedogenic.
- It definitely lasts at least 6hrs on me, before it starts to even budge a little. (my skin is slightly oily)
- It does not settle into any lines.
- It matches perfectly on me and it blends beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by briella86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I have used. I have big dark circles under and around my eyes that seem to be hereditary. This is the only concealer that I have used that masks this and stays put on my oily skin! AND it doesn't crease under the eye. I love this stuff. The only con is the price. I really wish I could find a DS concealer that worked as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the better concealer's I've used! It is creamy and settles into a nice semi-matte finish. It looks natural but gives good coverage. I like the wand applicator, and using my finger or a brush to blend into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by stashdiphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was given to me in a sample bag, but it has lasted for a really long time, and has become my go-to concealer for under the eyes and around my nose. I have the light/medium and it blends nicely. I will definitely purchase this when the sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This helps me get through life. With circles like mine, there isn't a product to cover them and incidentially, this one doesn't cover them completely either but it does the best job of everything that I've tried. It's also done a good job hiding some acne scarring. I'm happy that it blends easily, stays put all day long, is easy to find and easy to apply. I will be trying more products from Estee Lauder. This is a no-frills workhorse product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great under eye concealer just dot ur under eye area and blend I use a sponge or my fingers. Full coverage and literally make under eyebags dissappear. I use light/medium which is a good match for my nw25-30 colouring. I have tried to use this concealer for blemishes and for me it tends to look a bit patchy and dry and doesntblend well with my foundation but this doesnt bother me so much because I use my trusty benefit boing for this when I need to. All in a great product which I will definitley repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this concealer! I am so excited they brought back the extra light shade. They discontinued the extra light shade about 7 years ago and the light shade was just to dark for under my eyes. I was on the Nordstrom website the other day and saw extra light as a shade available for purchase. After gaining my composure, I went to the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's. They were out. I then went to Dillards and picked up the last tube for sale. It's only twenty two bucks and lasts forever! This concealer is so fantastic! It has an SPF of 10 with titanium dioxide as the sunscreen ingredient. The consistency is so light and creamy. There is a slight yellow undertone which works for me even though my skin has pink undertones. It really counteracts the bluish/purple circles I inherited from my pops. The coverage is outstanding and this concealer really goes the distance. Never a crease is found under my eyes and it dries to a perfectly semi matte finish. I can't rave enough about this concealer or the shade. This is once again my HG concealer. Please Estee Lauder, don't break my heart again by discontinuing this gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by JAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a really really great product, the concealer stays in place all day and actually covers blemishes completely, unlike many other concealers. Unfortunately it only comes in three colours and the lightest tint is still too dark for my skin =( But I do highly recommend it to anyone with slightly darker skin!