Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, parfum

on 3/18/2006 11:50:00 PM

I use this every single day. As a person who has a tendency of breaking out in not so pleasant areas like my upper chest and back in the summertime (especially when bike riding season cranks out a sweat) this tends to keep my breakouts at bay and control excess oil. The smell of baby powder is very comforting too and no irritation with this line.

on 2/2/2006 1:52:00 AM

I LOVE J&J Baby Powder! I have EXTREMELY oily and dark skin. I have a tiny bottle of baby powder that was only 68 cents at my local drugstore, and I've been using it every day for about three weeks. I just shake some onto my hand, gently shake my hand so some of the looser powders fall into the sink and don't get into my eyes, and then apply! It seems to be keeping my acne at bay too, but there's no real proof of that yet. I use this on my oily hair too but I apply about 15 minutes before I leave the house so the greyness settles in and then can be combed out (I have black hair)

I'm excited to try this in other scents but for now I'm perfectly content with the original scent! It's just really soothing.

on 1/13/2006 1:25:00 AM

Definetly the most useful but cheap product I own. I use it when my hair starts looking a little greasy (but if you have dark hair, like me, be careful and use a small amount or else your hair will look gray). Just hang your head upside down, put some powder in your hands, then apply to roots. I also use it as an alternative to shaving lotion. For me, shaving normally=tons of razor burn. This is quicker and much more effective, no razor burn! Just put a little bit of baby powder onto dry armpits or bikini area and shave with a normal razor. I also love the scent, my boyfriend hasn't figured out what it is yet but he says he loves it too!

on 10/4/2005 1:19:00 AM

I love the feeling and scent of J$J Baby Powder after showering - it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and keeps it dry - a very comfortable feeling. It also helps me tone down the excess oil I have in my face and doesn't clog my pores. I have both the Pure Cornstarch and Lavender version and I love the smell of both.

on 9/3/2005 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Believe it or not, the pure cornstarch version makes a very nice setting powder for make-up and even controls oil on days when I forgo foundation. It looks white upon application but turns 100% translucent once your skin's oil begins to react with it. I have the oiliest skin in the world and am STILL looking for a low OR high-end powder that can match it. Only problem is that I seem to be breaking out from the fragrance!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff! There are so many uses for it. I use it after shaving my underarms to stop rashes because I have sensitive skin. I use it as a deodorant. I put in in an old clinique dispenser and use it as powder, and it works really well, makes my pores looks small, doesn't block them and stays on forever. Of course it only works if your face is actually white like mine. But i really do love this stuf and its so cheap! No more chanel or LM powder cause i use this and its literally a fraction of the cost.

on 5/14/2005 2:24:00 PM

I really loved the Johnson's Baby Powder. I use it now instead of deodorant, which I found to be runny and messy. But the powder keeps you dry all day and smells wonderful. You can even dust it on your face to control oil, or on your body for a perfume. I prefer the Pure Cornstarch with Aloe and Vitamin E scent. I don't really care for the scent of Lavender and I was really disappointed by the Vanilla/Jasmine one because it didn't smell like Vanilla at all, just a strong smell which I assume is the Jasmine. Maybe they will change it and take the Jasmine out. You could probably scent them yourself with Vanilla fragrance oil and then run it through a sifter. I might try that when I have time.

on 4/7/2005 7:21:00 AM

i love this!!! i haven't tried the vanilla and jasmine, but i want to try it after reading all the raves here at MUA!
buut. back to this. i use this as a blotting agent on my oily skin. i like using baby powder, even though the color may be white, just because i prefer using something pure like baby powder instead of MAC (although i've heard it's great)!

i haven't broken out from this, so i'll continue using it.

what i do is i shake the powder out onto a puff, and lightly pat it onto the oily areas of my face! EDIT// I have stopped using this on my face. I've jumped onto the mineral makeup bandwagon!

on 3/28/2005 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Can't go wrong with baby powder. Gettng out of the shower and placing some powder on after makes me feel like a baby again. LOL

on 3/6/2005 9:12:00 AM

What can I say? J&J Baby Powder is a true classic. Its soothing, soft scent immediately transports me back to my early childhood in the '70s... and to this day, I still adore it. :)

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products