October 30, 2014 | 1704 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:12:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

What can I say? J&J Baby Powder is a true classic. Its soothing, soft scent immediately transports me back to my early childhood in the '70s... and to this day, I still adore it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love baby powder scent and have since the beginning of time. Actually I've always purchase this stuff ... anyway, the powder I like to apply all over my body to give it a soft silky baby feeling ... and of course the scent is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sunkissd7

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in vanilla, and I love putting it on over my lotion. The bottles are so cute, and I love the traditional look, but I wish they also made bottles that were a little easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2004 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the corn starch version J&J baby powder. It's so cheap and great for days when I skip a shampoo to keep my hair from getting super greasy. I also put some at the roots of my hair on days I do shampoo before I blow dry to help build volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using this as translucent face powder. MAC NC20 for ref, it's not too light in color and there's no odd scent (unless you don't like the baby powder scent) and it keeps my face fresh. I just sprinkle some into my hand and apply with a brush. Pretty good. BTW, I'm 33 and own everything from Chanel to Cover Girl face powders and like the baby powder just as much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Have been using this since I was a kid in the late 1960's and it has become one of my toilettrie staples. The box looks virtually as it did in 1968 and I guess some good things just never go out of style! A great all-purpose powder and so is the baby oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by drewent_mehmehmeh

Love this product. Have been using it since I was a kid. The big bottles take forever to finish though. That's why I always get the travel size instead, which can last me a few months.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2004 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ejana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using JnJ baby powder, in jasmine/camomile, for years as a face powder. I have oily skin and regular pressed or loose powders tend to feel cakey on me after an hour or two. I dust on the baby powder every morning and it gives me a weightless matte finish. Mind you, I still get shiny throughout the day, but I never feel uncomfortable putting on more baby powder because it's so light.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2004 3:49:00 AM More reviews by adams

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried this again after many years after seeing the good reviews here. I put it on after a shower and could not stop sneezing. Worse, adults complaining about it's smell. I felt itchy all day too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by hooked

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use powders on my face generally because my skin is on the dry side. However, I need a little touch to set brow powder and concealer. I have been using for years J&J's baby powder to do that and it works great. I just dust a bit on the palm of my hand and use a fingertip to smoosh a bit and then dab underneath eyes and brows. Cheap and effective!