OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This really is a lovely creamy blue-based wine shade - not my absolute favorite, but still a nice option for cold season tips and toes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NICE deep red, My fav red nail polish,LOVE LOVE LOVE....I rotate between this and I am not really a waitress

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very sexy, cool-toned red polish. Wouldn't really describe it as "wine"; it's more of a deep-red or burgundy. Would probably look delicious against any skin-tone.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG in a color polish- I have fair skin, and have worn nothing but french, american and pale pink polishes for 10 years, but this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

gorgeous deep wine color!!! perfect for a polisehd winter look, however it looks a much lighter red under sunlight tho , am goin to try man in evry port-ugal next...

Gorgeous deep red color--similar to LE Edin-burgundy. Looks great on toes all year round, or on short fingernails during the winter. Especially pretty against pale skin.

This is by far the best color that OPI has made.

In fact, I loved it so much that I used it as a base color to paint my bedroom and living room. I painted a piece of paper with it and had the people at Lowe's scan it with their computers and they made a perfect match.

I just love the color!
I wear it year round!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

Will continue to buy this over and over, and over. Amongst the garish blues, too sweet pinks & oranges, this color jumped out at me, I have never found another that is such a deep & sophisticated color. I literally get my toes varnished each and every time with the opi color, and the sweet girls who do my toes ask if I want something diffrent (a french manicure on my toes, perhaps?) and the answer is a polite no, I would like opi instead. Sexy and the boys love it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just tried this one and love it. I asked my husband to select a shade from the OPI range, and this was it. He describes it as Marilyn Monroe sexy!

It is a deep, rich burgundy, a real winter colour, and looks sexy yet sophisticated.

Top Rated OPI Products