OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 12/6/2004 11:36:00 PM

Gorgeous deep red color--similar to LE Edin-burgundy. Looks great on toes all year round, or on short fingernails during the winter. Especially pretty against pale skin.

on 10/29/2004 4:13:00 PM

This is by far the best color that OPI has made.

In fact, I loved it so much that I used it as a base color to paint my bedroom and living room. I painted a piece of paper with it and had the people at Lowe's scan it with their computers and they made a perfect match.

I just love the color!
I wear it year round!

on 10/15/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

on 9/27/2004 9:31:00 PM

Will continue to buy this over and over, and over. Amongst the garish blues, too sweet pinks & oranges, this color jumped out at me, I have never found another that is such a deep & sophisticated color. I literally get my toes varnished each and every time with the opi color, and the sweet girls who do my toes ask if I want something diffrent (a french manicure on my toes, perhaps?) and the answer is a polite no, I would like opi instead. Sexy and the boys love it.

on 6/1/2004 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just tried this one and love it. I asked my husband to select a shade from the OPI range, and this was it. He describes it as Marilyn Monroe sexy!

It is a deep, rich burgundy, a real winter colour, and looks sexy yet sophisticated.

on 11/3/2003 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As all other OPI colors I've tried, it's beautiful. A blue-toned glossy deep red, not so much wine red; definitely not "purple-y." On my fair hands, reminds me of Disney's Snow White's lip color.

I've noticed the glossier OPI colors wear out a little faster right on the nailtips. Not a biggy, but I kindo of reinforce the tips on the 2nd coat.

You just can't find better colors than OPI. continued >>

on 10/4/2003 10:48:00 PM

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red with no shimmer. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

on 10/4/2003 10:47:00 PM

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

on 8/13/2003 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Perfect color!! Looks great year round, esp. on toes!!

on 4/8/2003 6:35:00 PM

If you love wine reds do check this colour out. If you're scared of deep, wine reds go ahead and check this out. This has to be the most lovely, sophisticated wine colour I've yet tried and it's a staple for my tootsies year round.
No shimmer, no pinkishy, not ruddy, definitely not shallow.
I'm a slightly-pink-of-neutral PPP with translucent, rosy cheeks, greyish-greenish eyes, mauvy-rose lips and natural light-medium brown hair which is currently a bottle blonde. I don't tan really at all. I burn and peal and if by chance i do retain some colour it's either yellow (upper body) or dirty looking (feet). continued >>

Popular Polishes