July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you love wine reds do check this colour out. If you're scared of deep, wine reds go ahead and check this out. This has to be the most lovely, sophisticated wine colour I've yet tried and it's a staple for my tootsies year round.
No shimmer, no pinkishy, not ruddy, definitely not shallow.
I'm a slightly-pink-of-neutral PPP with translucent, rosy cheeks, greyish-greenish eyes, mauvy-rose lips and natural light-medium brown hair which is currently a bottle blonde. I don't tan really at all. I burn and peal and if by chance i do retain some colour it's either yellow (upper body) or dirty looking (feet). continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kitty_catalina

This is a fairly straightforward red nail polish. It is nice, but nothing particularly special. I wore it on my toes this summer, but for my nails I prefer a shimmer for just a red color. I found Matador by Chanel provides that for me. Does last a looooooooooonnnnnnnnng time on the toes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Malaga Wine is, thus far, my favorite red. OPI doesn't classify it as such but it's this saturated, intense, very elegant wine red. I'm pale, high-coloured yet neutral and can wear warm and cool colors. For some reason reds have always been difficult for me. I think it's due to their intensity. This is a red I wear year round on my toes (except for those occasional jaunts when i wear white with holographic glitter) and wear it on my fingers for special occasions. I know it's all opinions but this knocks the socks off all of the more popular reds that OPI offers and I'd like to see other OPI red wearers try it out. 8^)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 5:19:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

Truly it looks like the color of a strong red wine. Beautiful color, high quality, no shimmer. Very sophisticated shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous burgundy wine with no shimmer-very sophisticated, looks beautiful for manicures/pedicures. I always feel very polished when I wear this color.