Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 8/30/2009 8:04:00 AM

Generally I love Rimmel but I think this is one to avoid. Something in it is a little rough around the eye area (even if you don't have sensitive eyes) and it does take a couple of go-rounds to get everything off. I think Garnier does one that's better and just as cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this remover to try it and.... it does not work! It's just like water you have to scrub in order for even SOME of it to come off. DONT waste your money on this buy the Neutrogena one!

on 8/18/2009 8:52:00 PM

I love rimmel products but this one did not work for me. It claims to remove all eye makeup, including waterproof makeup, but I had a hard time taking off my waterproof mascara. The formula seems gentle enough but it doesn't do the job. Will resort back to oil-based formula.

on 8/15/2009 10:41:00 AM

I LOVE this makeup remover! I can't even tell you how many bottles I have gone through. I have been using it for a while now and I just love it so much. It makes my eye area feel soft and refreshed. I don't have to spend more than a minute or two taking off my eye makeup when using this, it works fast. I love it =]

on 8/13/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have been searching for a HG eyemakeup remover that would remove waterproof makeup but not leave a greasy film. Many of the oil free formulas left a greasy oily feeling even though they are oil free. (What good is that?!).
I wanted to try the Waterproof Sexy Curves Rimmel mascara for my pin straight lashes and next to it was the remover. (BOGO50 at CVS) The mascara is ok but the "Gentle Eye Make Up Remover" is AWESOME! It removed a ton of eyemakup and the waterproof mascara. It did not leave a greasy film or sting my eyes. I am tempted to go out and buy a couple of more bottles in case they stop making it.

on 8/4/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Did not remove waterproof mascara AT ALL. I kept scraping and swiping at my eye with the cotton ball and finally realized it just wasn't going to work. I get better results with baby oil, vaseline, or EVOO.

on 8/4/2009 4:41:00 PM

This is a great eye makeup remover for these reasons: Very inexpensive, not oily at all (watery consistency), it works to remove waterproof mascara, it can take off halloween makeup, and it is a huge bottle that it would definitely last you a long time.

I'm very worried because I bought this a year ago at Target in SF. Now my bottle is almost finished and there is no Rimmel brand in department stores here in the Philippines! I love how this removes my eye make-up so conveniently --- also works great on stay on lipsticks. I bet this is like those expensive Lancome make-up removers. Next time I go to SF I'll buy a bunch of this.

I love this make-up remover. I've tried many high-end and drug store makeup remover, and so far, this is still my favorite. As a matter of fact, I am on my third bottle now.

I love how this remover doesn't have the "2 layer" seperations and yet it can still remove waterproof mascara and gel eyeliners. I love how this doesn't sting my eyes at all and it doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Love love love this make-up remover!

on 6/26/2009 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am on my 3rd bottle. This is a great value for a drugstore nonoily waterproof remover. I got this free with any Rimmel mascara purchase at CVS. They also have great sales on this regularly so its a great value. I find myself not needing those oily dual phases removers anymore, with one sweep of this it removes all my waterproof mascara and gel longwearing eyeliners. Its gentle like water with no stinging or residue afterwards.