October 25, 2014 | 1697 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by darkangel81

This is a great eye makeup remover for these reasons: Very inexpensive, not oily at all (watery consistency), it works to remove waterproof mascara, it can take off halloween makeup, and it is a huge bottle that it would definitely last you a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ninamichaela

I'm very worried because I bought this a year ago at Target in SF. Now my bottle is almost finished and there is no Rimmel brand in department stores here in the Philippines! I love how this removes my eye make-up so conveniently --- also works great on stay on lipsticks. I bet this is like those expensive Lancome make-up removers. Next time I go to SF I'll buy a bunch of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this make-up remover. I've tried many high-end and drug store makeup remover, and so far, this is still my favorite. As a matter of fact, I am on my third bottle now.

I love how this remover doesn't have the "2 layer" seperations and yet it can still remove waterproof mascara and gel eyeliners. I love how this doesn't sting my eyes at all and it doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Love love love this make-up remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd bottle. This is a great value for a drugstore nonoily waterproof remover. I got this free with any Rimmel mascara purchase at CVS. They also have great sales on this regularly so its a great value. I find myself not needing those oily dual phases removers anymore, with one sweep of this it removes all my waterproof mascara and gel longwearing eyeliners. Its gentle like water with no stinging or residue afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by janemarple

I don't wear waterproof make up so I cannot attest to whether or not it delivers on that front, but it takes my washable eye make up off nicely. My only issue is that sometimes if I use too much it stings a bit. Not oily at all. Nice and cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by iheartgloss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favourite eye make up remover. Doesnt contain any oil but still removes the toughest waterproof mascara. Removes all eye make up without any stinging of the eye or drying out of my eye area even in winter when my normally oily skin turns dry and dehydrated. Price is good, with definately buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Candyapple1275

1- did remove my waterproof mascara and cream liner from l'oreal hip. (w/ the hip cream liner, soap and water doesn't remove it well.)

2- didn't leave an oily residue after use (like Maybellines remover does)

3- didn't sting my eyes. Great for contact lens wearers.

4- decently priced for a drugstore brand. original price is $7 and change for 4.2 fl ounces. I bought it on sale for 40% off.

cons: unnecesary thin cardboard and plastic packaging. they could have simple sold the bottle itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I found this eye m/u remover to be quite effective and affordable. I found that it removed my eye m/u really well without leaving an oily residue or leaving my skin tight and dry. However, I found this to sting a little, so I rinse my eyes with cold water after, then the stinging goes away. I do prefer Klorane's blue cornflower eye makeup remover though;it is more expensive for less of the product but it is exceptional in that it is extremely gentle and does not sting. I will probably purchase that one next. However, Rimmel is a decent, effective and cheaper subsistute.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by bebepark

This product claims to take of waterproof mascara off, but it does not. I tried to take off my eyeliner off and it does not either. The eyeliner is not waterproof and it does nothing. In my opinion it does what water does, better off using water. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by debluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this product. it removes everything without being to oily.leaving my eyes feeling clean and refreshed. i took of a lippie because if to much gets in ur eyes they also will burn a little so sensitive eyes beware this might irratate them a bit . but overall its great