August 1, 2014 | 1336 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mjacqueline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the numerous fantastic reviews here. I am sick using cream makeup removers. I wanted something that would remove my makeup efficiently. I have oily and acne prone skin so I needed somethig that would not aggravate my condition. I have used this twice so far, it removed my makeup well and after washing it off with water my face feels smooth and clean. I still double cleanse though. I like that it comes in a small bottle. I need to finish this in 120 days because it doesn't contain preservatives. All the better for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by ujiuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cleanses completely clean with no residue. Needed only 2 pumps to totally remove my makeup. Don't get them into your eyes cos your vision will get temporarily cloudy. Nevertheless, will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

This is an amazing cleansing oil, it is neither oily nor messy but its cleansing (or lifting) power is out of sight. I was a loyal SHU facial cleansing oil fan and was reluctant to give FANCL a try. I always use SHU to remove my mascara, make up before doing the ritualistic cleansing. For SHU, i have to remove it with a piece of tissue before washing off with warm water but with FANCL, its high water solubility means that i save one step and it is totally clean. I use very little and it can work thru the face, lips and mascara.

If u are fretting over a good make up remover, dun look further. give this a try, think they gave very small trial bottle. You will love it. I love it. Have been using and switch my loyalty!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kboston72

This is the first cleansing oil i have used so i dont have any others to compare it too, but i love the concept of a cleansing oil and i find this one to be very effective at removing makeup, including eye makeup and not really drying to me at all. I do follow up with another cleanser but im not sure u actually need to. I would at least follow up with a toner of some sort to be sure that all of it was removed, but then, i am a little obsessive. The only thing that i dont care for with this product is that it could be a little cheaper for the amount that u get in the bottle. I will repurchase however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Lalie

Skin type-DSNT--Amazing--that's what I have to say about this product....Why haven't I been using this the last ten years? I am obsessed with makeup removal because of this product and I never would have believed that an oil could be used to remove makeup without breaking me out or irritating my skin. Before using this, I was paranoid to use oils in anything. However, this makes me a believer. Now, I truly believe that using an oil like the gentle Fancl gently cleanses your skin and removes things that could clog your pores, which oftentimes a cleanser can neglect. Anyway, this can be used alone or can be followed by another cleanser if you want. It doesn't leave any film behind which is a plus. I use this followed by Skin Medica's Sensitive Skin Cleanser. So far the combo is great. I will update if anything changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dorisdx

After I tried this, I had never purchased other cleansing oil...it removes make up w/o drying your skin. there's no preservatives whatsoever, it's travel-friendly, the price is OK.
The only down side, for some people, may be that you have to use it within 120 days (4 months). However I only use it at night and one bottle can only last 2 months for me.

I won't use this when traveling because the whole process takes too much time. Other than that, BEST cleansing oil you can ever find.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by eyeThink

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleansing oil rinses completely with no residue. I like the fact that it contains no preservatives and even that it comes in a cute pump top bottle. However, after about 1 week of use it dried out my skin (that was very oily at the time) terribly, leaving me with rough dry patches. I was able to return it and receive a refund without too much hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by momo19

This is def HG material!! It even removes the unremovable shiseido mascaras!! When i use this my skin feels so clean and doesn't leave me with scaly skin like a lot of other cleansers, funily enough though it looks like i can't finish the whole bottle in the 3 month life span. I've already repurchased another bottle and will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

this cleansing oil cleanse very well.but too bad it dry up my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dalenna

This cleansing oil definitely beats out DHC and Shiseido's cleansing oil.
Pros: it cleans and remove makeup/sunscreen thoroughly without drying out my dry-combo skin. doesn't break me out or clog my pores. Not fragranced and preservative-free.
Cons: a bit pricey given a $23 bottle only lasts about 8-9 weeks if used once daily and it goes bad after 4 months (because it's preservative free). but that's my only complaint!