Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

on 4/24/2008 2:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite cleansing oil. It has strong cleansing power, dissolves all foundation, primer, sunscreen, etc and clean my face throughoutly. It removes all the impurities without irritating my skin. After wash with water, I never feel grease, my skin is fresh, smooth and moisturied. I have to say it worth its price.

on 4/23/2008 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have oil-combi skin and this cleansing still suits me.It may feel oily when apply on face. But after wash off, my face just feels clean, smooth and moisturise. It is also my eye make up remover too.

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil is my HG! I have tried other make up remover but none of them can beat Fancl MCO. Really love it!

on 3/22/2008 6:00:00 AM

This is the first makeup remover I've tried, so after finishing a bottle I went on to try other brands. That was when I realized nothing else could beat this Fancl cleansing oil.
It's a great product that is very effective in removing face+eye makeup. I have oily skin but it does not make my skin any worse though it's oil-based. It is not drying either!
Totally worth the price when you consider the fact that you don't have to buy seprate eye makeup remover.

on 3/19/2008 4:19:00 PM

I found this product on MUA and I love it. I have combination skin with acne that gets terribly red and dry from even the tiniest amount of my topical rx. In winter, my skin is a disaster. Constantly breaks out, yet is dry, red and flaky. All cleansers burned because my face was so irritated.

I gave this a try and I really like it. I was hesitant, thinking it would be too oil since it is "oil" but it's fine. I don't use the washing powder or anything to clean it, I find that I have no residue from it. I go about my normal nighttime rx and moisturizer.

I do not use it to remove eye makeup, I don't think anything but eye makeup remover works well for me, but I do like that I can get it right up under and all around the eye to remove concealer, etc. and it doesn't bother me at all. The texture feels so nice.

It hasn't helped or hurt my acne, which is limited to breaking out along the jaw. I think my forehead lines look softer, so maybe this has been less harsh than the other cleansers I was using.

If you are like me with acne but also an assortment of other skin concerns, including dryness and burning from water/cleansers and rx, you might want to give it a try.

Thanks, MUA for this rec!

on 3/16/2008 9:53:00 AM

This is truly my HG cleanser. I have been using this for years. I do use a foaming cleanser after this since I have oily combination skin. This has no preservatives nor mineral oil and is so gentle yet gets rid of makeup and sunblock easily. Unlike some other cleansing oils, this doesn't cause breakouts and is relatively cheaper than some other brands.

I apply the MCO directly onto my dry skin, not damp, and gently massage the MCO all over. Then I wet my hands and massage further. The emulsification process supposedly helps to get a thorough clean. If I'm lazy, I'd just rinse off under the shower.

I've always know this was gentle but didn't really see proof of it till just last week when I came back from a Pixel and ND:Yag laser session why left my skin bright tomato red. I could clean my face as usual because the lasers are non-ablative ie no open wounds on skin. But can you imagine in the first few hours after the lasers, cold water felt like hot needles but not the MCO.

on 3/15/2008 3:13:00 AM

I bought this based on the numerous fantastic reviews here. I am sick using cream makeup removers. I wanted something that would remove my makeup efficiently. I have oily and acne prone skin so I needed somethig that would not aggravate my condition. I have used this twice so far, it removed my makeup well and after washing it off with water my face feels smooth and clean. I still double cleanse though. I like that it comes in a small bottle. I need to finish this in 120 days because it doesn't contain preservatives. All the better for my skin.

on 3/12/2008 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cleanses completely clean with no residue. Needed only 2 pumps to totally remove my makeup. Don't get them into your eyes cos your vision will get temporarily cloudy. Nevertheless, will definitely buy again.

on 2/19/2008 1:30:00 AM

This is an amazing cleansing oil, it is neither oily nor messy but its cleansing (or lifting) power is out of sight. I was a loyal SHU facial cleansing oil fan and was reluctant to give FANCL a try. I always use SHU to remove my mascara, make up before doing the ritualistic cleansing. For SHU, i have to remove it with a piece of tissue before washing off with warm water but with FANCL, its high water solubility means that i save one step and it is totally clean. I use very little and it can work thru the face, lips and mascara.

If u are fretting over a good make up remover, dun look further. give this a try, think they gave very small trial bottle. You will love it. I love it. Have been using and switch my loyalty!

on 2/14/2008 1:38:00 PM

This is the first cleansing oil i have used so i dont have any others to compare it too, but i love the concept of a cleansing oil and i find this one to be very effective at removing makeup, including eye makeup and not really drying to me at all. I do follow up with another cleanser but im not sure u actually need to. I would at least follow up with a toner of some sort to be sure that all of it was removed, but then, i am a little obsessive. The only thing that i dont care for with this product is that it could be a little cheaper for the amount that u get in the bottle. I will repurchase however.

on 1/28/2008 10:37:00 PM

Skin type-DSNT--Amazing--that's what I have to say about this product....Why haven't I been using this the last ten years? I am obsessed with makeup removal because of this product and I never would have believed that an oil could be used to remove makeup without breaking me out or irritating my skin. Before using this, I was paranoid to use oils in anything. However, this makes me a believer. Now, I truly believe that using an oil like the gentle Fancl gently cleanses your skin and removes things that could clog your pores, which oftentimes a cleanser can neglect. Anyway, this can be used alone or can be followed by another cleanser if you want. It doesn't leave any film behind which is a plus. I use this followed by Skin Medica's Sensitive Skin Cleanser. So far the combo is great. I will update if anything changes.