November 1, 2014 | 972 users online

Foundations - The Body Shop - All-In-One Face Base

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by goldencrabby

Love it! Ok first off, they re-did all the make up and packaging! It looks sooo much better now. I'll admit 15 bucks a lil' pricey, but in regards to other brands that retail for 30 and above its not bad at all. It does a great cover up job, it doesn't feel or look too 'cakey.' I'm actually proud to pull out my nice shiney silver compact instead of the old dark colored plastic container. I have nothing but good things to say about the new make-up!

They also have a new oil-free foundation with SPF 15. HECK YES! I've used TBS products for years and am so glad they brought back the oil free foundation + with spf 15! If you need more coverage then the AIO offers, use the oil free foundation under and top it off with the AIO. It works fantastic, my skin looks so clear!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this with the face/body brush of TBS because I dont want to much coverage, then I use the sponge to blend in certains areas. Blending is also very effective for diminishing pores. This is like a powder, but gives more coverage then a power, even if applied with a brush, is more creamy and the brush absorbs more product(I think the life of the product will be shorter then for a powder). The finish is natural, but matte as with a powder, I would have prefered something more glowy.
Edit: This has grown in me and it's pretty much my favourite foundation. I don't use it daily though because I prefer something more natural, like Everyday Minerals, but when I don't have time I go for this. It's very easy to apply with the sponge, looks natural and has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 5:11:00 AM More reviews by doeeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I also use Chanel DPC but this gives me a very nice, convincingly flawless, fair finish which i love, love , love! I use it alone and it blends well into nose area and other contours. I am going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by chia021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like it. It gives my skin a nice finish after using liquid foundation. I usually just brush on some, so it's sheer and not too heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2005 4:40:00 AM More reviews by temperlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in the lightest shade, which is just a tad bit too dark and yellow for me but not very obviously. What I like about this powder is that it isn't ultra matte and doesn't look dry on my face. For a foundation the covarage is way too sheer for me, but it works as a touch up or to just even things out slightly. Lasting power is not wonderful both on the face and in the can.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by zubaresque

I like this foundation a lot, and its the one that I use (I really dislike liquid foundations). One great thing about it is that it is versatile in terms of coverage: you can get a light dusting with a brush, medium coverage with the sponge, or heavier coverage with a wet sponge. I would definately buy it again, for its ease and versatility.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maryam

This is a great powder foundation that can be applied both sheerly with a brush or heavily wiht a sponge. It's around $16CDN and 7g but they onyl have like 5 colours so finding a match is difficult and since it's only 7g i go through it pretty quick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Shamisen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had never heard of powder foundation until I was asking in the store about a new powder and the assistant recommended this. I love it. I tend to find that foundations really emphasise my pores and powders emphasise my flakiness and this doesn't do either. It just evens out my skintone and looks really lovely. I get heaps of compliments when I wear it. I apply it with the sponge when I want more coverage or with a brush when I want less. Definitely worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by AmyRockz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All in One Face Base gives awesome coverage and is really versatile. If you wet your sponge it goes on super thick or for light coverage you can just use a brush. However, if you're not careful it has the tendency to look cakey. If I use too much I look and feel like a chalk board.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Pakegal

Probably won't buy this face base again just because it doesn't give me the lasting even complex I want and the sponge it a little tough to get (gotta lift the powder part up but there's no notch so I end up running my nail across the powder if I'm not careful). I may try a lighter shade (I have 05, might try 04 before I give up) to see if that works better but I think I will move on to another brand. This doesn't break me out. CoverGirl Aqua whatever it's called gave me better coverage but broke me out.