April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Stephalula

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have used this product for years. I use this only 1-2 times per week on my dry skin to smooth my skin and remove the flakies. Use it more in the summer. My skin looks and feels amazing after. The best part is it is gentle with fine particles. (Good gracious, don't use St Ives apricot scrub or anything with abrasive shells on your face - I use that for my feet!) This also doesn't have any weird oils or anything in it. I want to use my own moisturizers after, not be left with any residue or oils like so many other facial scrubs that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hey guys save yourself some money and get the men's exfoliating scrub. Same product just different packaging, and i believe the men's facial scrub you get a little more product than the womens.

also the same thing with the M lotion, same as dramatically different, just different packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

I like this scrub a lot more than my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. The grains are finer and feel less abrasive yet really exfoliates, leaving my skin soft and smooth. It's on the pricier side, but one tube should last a long time considering you only use a little twice a week or so. I didn't really like the menthol the first time; it's winter and I think it's drying my skin a bit so I moisturize well after using it. I think it'll feel very refreshing come summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ilovecorgis333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is one of the best scrubs I've ever used. I use it about twice a wk in the shower and i loveee it. It has menthol in it so that explains the tingly cool feeling you get from this product but it really makes you feel like your pores are getting opened and cleaned. The grains are not harsh (like St. Ives) and it really cleans and exfoliates your skin. St. Ives is good i like it too but the walnut shells are too harsh for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by blackcat191

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after the rave reviews on this site, and I have to say that I'm impressed! You don't need too much and, after using this product every two days, I think it'll last a long time. The grains are rough enough to feel like they're actually removing the bad stuff, but not so harsh so that it reddens the skin. I love the menthol in it as it makes my skin feel clean. I use this before using the clinique liquid facial soap and my skin is left oil free until mid afternoon, which is great. I can see an improvement in the texture of my skin and will continue to use regularly. I used to use St Ives scrub, but I think this one is a lot better and it doesn't dry my skin or break me out in spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by bano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this scrub.Best scrub ever used.WOrks great for tough skin and skin is velvety soft.Use it twise a week.Thanx clinique

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jennee09

An exfoliater that does what it says! Sad that this is our reality. Really scrubs away those stubborn dead cells like around the mouth. It has menthol in it and for those who like the cool feeling (like myself) and leaves my face refreshed and polished--ready for any treatment and moisturizing I will put on after.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by talieeya1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the seacrh for an exfoliating scrub for my face and after reading the reviews I went out and bought it. So far I've been using it at least once a week and this product is really great. My skin looks and feels smoother. I haven't had any breakouts, it doesn't over dry my very oily skin and I like the cooling sensation I get after washing with it. The price isn't bad, I expect this to last a long time because a little goes a long way. This is definitely a keeper

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by behbyxbaluberry

love this product, the micro-beads scrub off my dead skin and makes my skin very smooth. overall i just feel very clean and refreshed after each use. the price is a bit high but the quality is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sara_cabreros

this is now my HG scrub. LOVE this stuff. granted i only bought it two days ago, i have noticed a difference in my face already. my face isn't nearly as oily as it was and my face feels really refreshed after using it. some people might not like the menthol in it, but i love the way it makes my skin feel.

i think this stuff is priced at 16.50, but i'm not positive. on the price i gave it a 3, because while it's neither cheap nor expensive, it's just right, IMO.

also, the tube may look small, but a little really does go a long way with this product.

i will repurchase this forever and ever.