July 31, 2014 | 2055 users online

Polishes - Essie - Fiji

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by rmandel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

The best opaque white-pink ever! I always reach for this in the summer for my toes. It looks great with a tan, covers nicely and lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dallatoast

my favorite nail color. i only buy essie products for my nails, as i dont think any other brand has essie's formula's lasting-power. very white-pink in color. looks excellent in the summer, but looks great in the winter too! i am a pale brunette and i wear essie year-round. somehow it makes my hands look "tan" and healthy in the middle of january.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bdavis21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm OBSESSED with this color!!! I get mine done at a professional salon, so I don't worry about it being tricky to apply. I get compliments almost every single day when I wear this color. It looks amazing with tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great creamy pink. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hipchick1111

This color is just a perfect pale pink. Like others have said, this nail polish can be difficult to work with. My trick is to make sure the brush has a lot of the polish on it, otherwise the results are very streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by texasgirliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love this color. it is a very light creamy pink- it looks beautiful against tan skin in the summer! as other reviewers have mentioned, it is a little tricky to apply because of the consistency- but i love the color nonetheless and will repurchase if i ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice opaque creamy pink that looks great in the summer. This can be a little tricky to apply as most light colored opaque polishes are so it should be applied quickly with a very light hand to prevent streaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is such a cute pink color. I receive compliments whenever I wear this color. It's a creamy patel baby pink. Not long wearing but a definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by tomje

I like Fiji...but only on my toes. My skin is naturally very pale, and like other reviewers have said, this polish will wash you out like nothing else. But on my toenails, for some mysterious reason, it makes me look very tan. I guess it's the contrast? I applied four coats because I wanted it to be absolutely opaque, but you can get away with three. Lasting power is excellent...I'm on week two with no chips. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Seaweedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is a pale opaque pink, just like everyone says. However, if you have pale skin, steer clear! It will wash you out like no other!