Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

I got it as a gift, i am NOT a fan of overpriced and boring (IMO) Mary kay. I looked at the ingridients, and i'm no pro, but i saw nothing that warranted the price, so i wouln't buy this stuff. And the smell was nauseating.

I love this set. I was given it as a gift and when I use it, my hands feel wonderful. There's four parts to it - buffer, exfoliator, cleanser, and moisturizer. When I'm done, my hands feel so soft and silky. I can pretend for a little bit that I've never used my hands to do housework.

This by far my favorite MK product (s) When my hands and feet are really dry I use this and it instantly takes care of the problem. I really love the hand lotion on its own too. I would buy again and again.

I didn't buy this lotion (thank godness I didn't). I just used some a consultant squirt in my hand. I have never used a lotion that was so bad. It made my hands greasy and sticky. Eww... and they were not soft at all afterwards. So far, I'm still not convinced Mary Kay products are worth so much money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! My hands are so soft! I love how they feel. Well worth the money.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A fantastic group of treatment products. One treatment and you can really tell a difference...I promise. EVERYONE with dry, troublesome skin should try this stuff. It is also good for use on rough feet, and itchy dry legs. Buy it...you won't regret it.

My hands succumbed to horrible flakiness, roughness, and dryness this winter. This collection of products did the trick to help them out. My only problem with it is that it's a muli-step process- I have enough to do beauty wise before I go to bed! But that's just my laziness.

This was given to me as a gift. There are several steps to the treatment, but afterwards I feel so pampered and my hands are baby soft. I just love it! It works nice for the feet as well.

I got this as a gift. Have been happy with the results. I work in healthcare and have to wash my hands constantly. This has helped in not drying out my skin. Will continue to use.

I love, love, love the hand cream in this set. This stuff is the best hand cream I've ever used, it leaves my hands feeling soft and wonderful. I also love the buffing cream. I use it mostly around my cuticles and it has helped to cut down on the amount of hang nails I get. I'm not as big on the cleansing gel, I really don't see the point of it. And I don't really like using the emolliant night cream on my hands because of the baby powder scent. But I will absolutely be repurchasing the buffing cream and the hand cream. :)

Top Rated Mary Kay Products