July 31, 2014 | 1395 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by GreenFaerie

My hands succumbed to horrible flakiness, roughness, and dryness this winter. This collection of products did the trick to help them out. My only problem with it is that it's a muli-step process- I have enough to do beauty wise before I go to bed! But that's just my laziness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by natchgirl

This was given to me as a gift. There are several steps to the treatment, but afterwards I feel so pampered and my hands are baby soft. I just love it! It works nice for the feet as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by bossfan

I got this as a gift. Have been happy with the results. I work in healthcare and have to wash my hands constantly. This has helped in not drying out my skin. Will continue to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lady_athena

I love, love, love the hand cream in this set. This stuff is the best hand cream I've ever used, it leaves my hands feeling soft and wonderful. I also love the buffing cream. I use it mostly around my cuticles and it has helped to cut down on the amount of hang nails I get. I'm not as big on the cleansing gel, I really don't see the point of it. And I don't really like using the emolliant night cream on my hands because of the baby powder scent. But I will absolutely be repurchasing the buffing cream and the hand cream. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2004 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Kristie999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Makes my hands super soft. I try and use this once or twice a month. Nice treat for the hands!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cinnawoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use just the Satin Hands lotion now - wouldn't bother with all those steps on a regular basis. I LOVE the satin hands lotion. It makes my hands so soft. Will keep buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BrittN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this stuff. My friend gave it to me for Christmas one year and I used it. My hands became so swollen I couldn't move my fingers...they were twice the normal size. I kept using it hoping it would help my hands get better but they kept getting wor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Satin Hands set is such a nice treat for your hands! Granted, as previous reviewers have written, you could probably get the same results with cheaper products, but you can get great deals on this set on eBay, as I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Layla_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this set. It really does pamper your hands. It's pricey, but I bought mine brand new on ebay for 8 dollars after shipping and handling. IMHO it is the best for my hands. I had the tendency to have rough cuticles and hang nails, and now my hands are so soft I don't have those problems anymore. I will definitely repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 10:38:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

wow, I swapped for this, and it really lives up to all the glowing review! Lots of steps, but definitely worth the results. I work in the healthcare field and wear vinyl gloves all day, as well as washing my hands constantly. I can't stop touching them! I am so proud of my hands that i started buffing my nails again,so they match!