Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 3/22/2004 1:37:00 AM

I didn't buy this lotion (thank godness I didn't). I just used some a consultant squirt in my hand. I have never used a lotion that was so bad. It made my hands greasy and sticky. Eww... and they were not soft at all afterwards. So far, I'm still not convinced Mary Kay products are worth so much money.

on 3/14/2004 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! My hands are so soft! I love how they feel. Well worth the money.

on 3/12/2004 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A fantastic group of treatment products. One treatment and you can really tell a difference...I promise. EVERYONE with dry, troublesome skin should try this stuff. It is also good for use on rough feet, and itchy dry legs. Buy it...you won't regret it.

on 3/5/2004 1:28:00 PM

My hands succumbed to horrible flakiness, roughness, and dryness this winter. This collection of products did the trick to help them out. My only problem with it is that it's a muli-step process- I have enough to do beauty wise before I go to bed! But that's just my laziness.

on 2/27/2004 12:43:00 AM

This was given to me as a gift. There are several steps to the treatment, but afterwards I feel so pampered and my hands are baby soft. I just love it! It works nice for the feet as well.

on 2/1/2004 12:58:00 PM

I got this as a gift. Have been happy with the results. I work in healthcare and have to wash my hands constantly. This has helped in not drying out my skin. Will continue to use.

on 1/13/2004 5:32:00 PM

I love, love, love the hand cream in this set. This stuff is the best hand cream I've ever used, it leaves my hands feeling soft and wonderful. I also love the buffing cream. I use it mostly around my cuticles and it has helped to cut down on the amount of hang nails I get. I'm not as big on the cleansing gel, I really don't see the point of it. And I don't really like using the emolliant night cream on my hands because of the baby powder scent. But I will absolutely be repurchasing the buffing cream and the hand cream. :)

on 1/1/2004 3:05:00 AM

Makes my hands super soft. I try and use this once or twice a month. Nice treat for the hands!

on 12/31/2003 5:32:00 PM

I use just the Satin Hands lotion now - wouldn't bother with all those steps on a regular basis. I LOVE the satin hands lotion. It makes my hands so soft. Will keep buying.

on 10/12/2003 11:54:00 PM

I hated this stuff. My friend gave it to me for Christmas one year and I used it. My hands became so swollen I couldn't move my fingers...they were twice the normal size. I kept using it hoping it would help my hands get better but they kept getting wor