October 22, 2014 | 2074 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ToniTate

This completely broke me out! I was excited about using after seeing so many positive reviews but quickly become frustrated when the next day I had little white bumps on my cheeks. I've never had that issue before, I tried it again a few days later and the same white bumps popped up again. I won't be using this product again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I don't have large pores, so I bought this primer in the jopes that it would kind of blur my dark spots. I was really disappointed in it. The texture of it is horrible. Its like a silicone consistancy and it made me feel really greasy. when I applied my foundation over the top of it, it made my foundation streak. maybe its just my skin, but it didn't work for me.I had high hopes. wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't have a problem with large pores but I bought this primer to help smooth over my dry patches before applying foundation and for that purpose I really, really like it. It helps my foundation last all day, it is very smooth and it helps my foundation go on flawlessly.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So disappointed. Really wanted to love this product. on the market for a new primer, lovely packaging, good reviews.. but when I used it I was like.. oh. I have small pores on my cheeks, this did not help at all, it actually made my pores look worse. I wear MAC pro longwear foundation which is amazing and longwearing, but when I wear this, all my makeup seems to wear off the areas where I applied the primer after arounf 2 hours. Waste of money, and absolutely not worth the hype.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin with large pores on my cheeks (go figure) and I've been using this for a week now and I'm just kinda meh about it. It doesn't make me say wow, but it doesn't suck either. For a ds product it's ok. I pat it on my cheeks, then use my regular all over primer. It does blur my pores, it remains a little tacky/sticky after application, and the packaging is super cute.
EDIT 2.18.14: It broke me out on my cheek....by bye baby

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

Made my skin feel soft and not greasy (I have dry acne prone skin) and did seem to help my foundation glide on smoother. Unfortunatley though, a) doesn't do much to erase pores and b) it has caused me to break out in small whiteheads. Tossing it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Carolinaglam

This is comparable to benefit pore fessional. I like this formula a little better than benefits though. I feel like the benefit doesn't dry and my makeup slips off. This one I put it on and dry my hair or do other things and it's drys some. My pores do look better when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

I really like this primer.
I have combination normal to dry skin, and this makes my foundation apply smoothly, it helps with the staying power and yes, it does not completely blurs pores but it makes a decent job at it, the only thing i dont like about this is that you get less than an ounce of product but still I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS. I have very oily skin and I work at a restaurant where the shifts are long and usually my face gets very oily. This product made my pores absolutely invisible and have my face a flawless look when I put it underneath my foundation. When I came home from a 6 hour shift, my foundation was still perfect. I normally use benefits POREfessional but this is just as good if not better. I smoothed this on and let it sit for about 10 minutes because it's very thick. Then I applied my MAC studio fix fluid foundation over top with a setting powder. It looked smooth and even all over my face. I will definitely be using this continuously. Most of the bad reviewers are probably teens who aren't sure how to properly apply makeup anyway....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is amazing if you have dry skin! I noticed bad reviews from people with oily skin,but its great on dry skin because the consistency is more smooth than oily. It is similar to the porefessional, but I like this better at 6 dollars compared to 30. It keeps my makeup on and lasts all day. Definitely worth the hype.