September 19, 2014 | 1594 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Winter_Snowfall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. I have oily skin with large pores. I find that this does nothing to minimize my pores. I've been using it for at least 3 weeks. I'm not fond of the texture either. I can't explain it any other way except that to me, this stuff feels like it will clog my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Kristyann

I am surprised at how much I like this!! This is a must for those dry skin girls out there. I have been using this every day just for the smoothness it gives my skin even when I don't wear makeup. I can see where some might think it was oily, but with how dry my skin is, I say bring on the oil! I like this so much more than a few higher end ones (cough Smashbox cough). This isn't the best primer I've used, but for the price i think it's pretty great and does what it claims!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very poorly made product. When applied, if feels similar to Benefit Pore-fissional, but does not compare. The product feels like it sits right on my skin, does not sink in at all. The consistency is very oily once applied, made my makeup fade away even faster than usual. I never have oil problems with my face actually looking oily, but with this primer I did. I was expecting so much from this product because of the advertising and appealing packaging...disappointed!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by BronxieB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely a dupe for The Porefessional and way cheaper. I liked the way it felt on my skin and would buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aasharp7

There are a lot of negative reviews, but I saw this on the shelf, and it was the last one left, and I decided to try it out myself. The first couple times I used it, I feel like nothing happened. My pores looked the same, my foundation didn't looks any better than it did with my other primer (Palladio Herbal). But I kept on using it because I didn't want to feel like I wasted my money, and now, about two weeks later, I feel like it is actually working. After applying it, my pores do looked "blurred," and even when it isn't applied, my face feels smoother than it did before I bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is a major dupe for benefits porefessional! It seems like the ingredients are similar. This is more of a clear gel though. And lades mistaking this for a pore minimizing primer- think again. this is just a minimizing gel and has no purpose to keep ur makeup in place, so use a primer underneath. I place a pea size amount and apply to my nose and under my eyes everyday and continue with my full face foundation routine. I love maybelline and this product, after finishing my routine, gives me a flawless pore less look. I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by tayaferriss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, I bought this because the packaging was adorable, Also because I love baby lips and figured that a product from the same line must work as well. I don't hate this but I don't love it, I'd say Its very okay. This product is greasy and I can only use a very small amount or else it will make my makeup slide right off, but it does make my pores almost invisible. I heard rumours of it being a dupe for Benefit the porefessional and although I don't own this primer yet I have used it on the back of my hand in stores and can tell you that baby skin is no match, but for a quarter of the price what do you expect? Overall I don't think I would buy this again but I will probably use up the rest of it because I don't hate it, it's just not the greatest

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I wish I'd read the reviews here before I purchased this. I agree with those who found this primer greasy. I put this on and immediately regretted it. This stuff was so greasy I found myself trying to get a tissue to blot it off. Even after waiting several minutes for this to sink in, I still found it greasy and my makeup was sliding off after only a couple of hours. My Benefit Porefessional is a lot more pricey but at least it does what it says. A bargain is only a bargain if it works. This stuff is probably going into the trash if I don't figure out a better use for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Rerreguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Do not!! Like this at all! I'm already oily as it is and after like 2 and 1/2 hours I literally looked wet. I wanted to like it because of the price and packaging but no... I will never buy this again! I actually gave it to one of my friends that doesn't know much about makeup and she liked it so.. That's that haha

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cyung79

I bought this with very high hopes of a drugstore "primer" although its not marketed as one. So the first time I tried it I applied it all over my face, and didn't notice a difference in terms of making my makeup last longer, I actually think it made my oil break through a little faster than usual.

Since then I've been using it everyday just on the areas around my nose/cheeks where my pores are the biggest. I haven't noticed it doing anything in terms of helping my pores look smaller. It does create a nice smooth base to put your foundation on, but that's about it.

I'm a little upset because I was really hoping for a great drugstore primer/pore filler, but the search still continues.