Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is alright. It doesn't minimize my pores very well considering that I have large pores. However it is a great primer and helps make your face look even. Another plus is that it's only $6!

on 6/20/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product because I was looking to try a new facial primer, especially since most of the ones that I had bought (whether high or low end) didn't impress me enough to re-buy them. Because Maybelline is a drugstore line that I do shop from often (even though I have experienced some hits and misses from them), I decided to try thus primer, as most of the products I had been buying from them recently, I had been really liking a lot.

I bought this product as a primer to wear underneath my makeup. Yes, it is filled with a lot of silicones, silica, as well as some other ingredients as well, I went into using it with high hopes. And I was not disappointed. I apply a small amount of primer to my face all over, and then I let it set and dry for 2 or 3 minutes then I do ahead with putting my makeup on.

Now, I live in Southern Louisiana where it stays hot and humid here almost all year round. This primer does help my makeup stay looking flawless for a very long time. I may need to do a touchup with powder while wearing it, but for the most part on most days, I can get away without doing so. I don't have problems with having big pores, but with this primer on it just makes my face look very smooth, it makes the pores I do have look basically invisible, the consistency of it is easy to work with, and for me it provides the perfect canvas for applying makeup over.

I will definitely buy it again!

on 6/19/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

At first, this primer left my skin smooth and matte. By the time I finished applying the rest of my makeup (I waited a good 15 minutes to apply after the primer), my face started to feel oily on my t-zone. I tried using it for a few more days, but ended up throwing it out. It didn't work for me.

I wear this everyday under my powder foundation and it does an amazing job!

on 6/17/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is really smooth on your skin, comparable to Skinn cosmetics orchid day gel primer, except for the colour correcting purple tint! It helps your foundation go on seamlessly, simply AMAZING!

on 6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM

I bought this because I seen good reviews on this and I have seen bad ones too.The packaging was really cute,I like the baby blue and pink colors together,but the price was expensive where I am.Almost all makeup will be though if its supposed to be a good brand.Honestly this product wasn't that great.I don't mind the silicone feeling,but it does not do what it "claims" to do.However it does make a good primer,if you put it on your eyelids then your eyeshadow it makes it stay on longer.But I could buy better pore erasers.

on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 AM

This is an OK product.. It doesn't do anything to pores... My pores look exactly the same.. It does keep my foundation on longer though

on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

People are being way too harsh!
The packaging is super cute, turquoise with splashes of pink and the product is dispensed through a tall thin nib which I like
I use a pea sized amount and run into my driest areas (round my mouth and on my forehead is very dry) as well as my nose which has huge pores and is very oily. It does blur pores and definitely moisturises, you just need to rub it in gently and quite a lot.
I think this is fine as a day to day primer although I prefer pore-fessional
My only critique is it can get a little greasy on my nose and so my foundation gets greasy over the course of the day. But for my dry areas it is perfect

So in conclusion. If you have combination, oily or very oily skin DO NOT BUY - if you have very dry or dry skin this is a good (although slightly over priced) everyday primer that keeps foundation on quite a while

on 6/12/2014 1:41:00 PM

i was soooo excited when i bought this thinking it would do magic on my large pores but i don't see a difference with it on. it has a oily texture which i feel moisturizes my dry skin. i don't absolutely hate this product but i don't love it either. I'm unsure if i would purchase this again.

Popular Primer/ Correctors