September 2, 2014 | 1664 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so this is a love/hate for me. I absolutely HATED the original Fit Me liquid foundation, but I love the concealer in this line. So when the "shine-free" stick foundation I was hyped! I have combo/oily skin, and that was my main concern with the liquid. The product is really easy to apply and blend, but I think the shine free claim is a bit far fetched. It still leaves me oily and I have to powder my face within an hour or two. Other than that I really like it. The convenience of the stick is great. all in all 4 out of 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by MegaNY36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I saw this product, I was very excited to try it. I'm always looking for light coverage, easy to apply foundations. I was really hoping this product would work. It was very cheap and easy to use, but I can't say it was very good. It looks great when first applied, it covered up my light acne while still giving me a natural look. After about 3 hours, it started peeling off my face and was actually quite hard to fix. Overall I was very disappointed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been very pleased with this product. I can go all day without touching up and the finish is very similar to the loreal magic nude liquid powder. It's so easy to apply and very easy to blend. I like that it's easy for on the go touch ups. Also, you could easily contour and highlight with these. I can't wait to experiment with these. The price is great, and the possibilities are endless.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I REALLY wanted to like this foundation. I am always looking out for a good drugstore foundation, and I have yet to find it.

What attracted me was the shine free core. I have combo/oily skin, so I figured it might work. This applied like a dream and looked really nice in the morning. By the afternoon, It looked like I had dipped my face in Crisco. Yes, I used a primer.

My face completely at my makeup and replaced it with oil. Never again. I do LOVE the packaging, though. It's pretty amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

It covers fine and doesn't break me out. But shine free? No way! Within an hour I'm shiny as hell. It is easy to apply but I'm just not liking it and it wears off fairly quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product is hard to review. I did like it and would buy again, but it settled in to fine lines and isn't long lasting. I use my primer and those issues are gone. I do like the moderate to full coverage. It's a very blendable and fast application. I like how it gives my face a matte velvety finish most of all. I would buy again, but remember you need a good primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ping44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stick gives my skin a pasty look and doesn't offer much in the way of coverage either. I would not recommend this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jzgb34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after researching toxicity levels of makeup, i've given up my usual go to neutrogena cream compact, which i was never truly happy with. i have dry, combination skin that is very sensitive. i needed a new, safe, low toxicity (level 2), moisturizing foundation with medium to full coverage and this is it! it reminds me of body shops mineral cream foundation that i love, except much cheaper, $8.99 at walgreens compared to $25.00 at body shop. i also love it's package, it's real easy to apply and take along with me. since i apply and wear foundation atleast 5 days of the week, i wanted to make sure what i'm using is safe. i really enjoy this foundation and will buy again, probably start a mini stash when it goes on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not totally perfect, hence the 4/5, but I love it. This and a mascara are the only cosmetics I throw in my bag daily. I like light makeup, and my skin isn't bad, but I have undereye circles and acne scarring that this cannot cover. I use the Almay CC cream in light and the Fit Me stick in 115 on top. I do this because the amount of coverage from both is perfect on me, and I love the finish of the stick. It takes away shine immediately, and leaves my entire face soft-feeling and looking. I apply this by vertically and horizontally striping this on certain areas of my face then rubbing all over. I got it when it first came out, and it's pretty much done for now, so it lasted me a number of months. I will be buying another tube. Maybelline is my favorite drugstore brand but I hope other brands make their own fndtn stick cus I'd love to try more. Also, I fall asleep in my makeup ALL the time, and am prone to acne, yet never woke up to a zit after wearing this. Really glad for that. Even if this doesn't cover enough on its own, I would suggest this to anyone especially to carry around. The shine-destroying gel core is wonderful. I like it much more than dusting on a powder. Yes, this is worth buying if just to top off your face makeup. My face looks good all day into night, where I might put a stripe on my cheeks to brighten that and the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Steffuhh

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It has moderately full coverage with a semi matte finish. It feels so smooth on my skin, it's not cakey at all. I am in love with how easy it blended onto my skin. The only issue is that it doesn't seem to last very long throughout the day.