Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.3

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 1/17/2014 7:39:00 PM

I actually really like this foundation.
It goes on really smoothly. I was surprised by this because stick foundations that I've used in the past have been SUPER cakey and thick. This also blends really well (I use my fingers, but others have said foundation brushes work well, too).

I have combination/oily skin and it lasts throughout my 8 hour work day nicely when I set it with loose powder. I do get oily, but no makeup actually works that promises a shine-free face all day (in my opinion). It's sheer-medium coverage. I've read reviews from others who have said that they had a hard time finding a match to their skin's undertones. It turns out, this foundation matches my fair skin better than ANY other foundation I've ever tried.

My only concern is the price and how long the stick will last. I got it with a coupon for $7 at my local grocery store. If it lasts a month or so (with applications every day), then it would be worth the price. It just doesn't look like you get a lot in the stick....but only time will tell!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, Here's the Problem, A you have to do research to find your shade out you'all be there forever like me, :) B, It defines pores, It will cover but then BLOOP a million pores! C (MY DEALBREAKER) It lasts horrible, Two hours without primer tops!!!

on 1/15/2014 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Wanted a replacement for Clinique's City Stick which I've worn for years. This is so much cheaper and just as good. I wear 220 and it's similar in color to L'Oreal True Match W3 golden beige. I love how I can pop it into my purse, don't need a brush or sponge. Can touch up my concealer and spots throughout the day if need be.

on 1/15/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love this it works great smooth and natural with good coverage!! and it does really seem to stop my shine more ten other stuff i always loved anything in the fit me line but only downside is they dont put alot of product i use it so fast the the 7 dollars i paid wasent even cheap cuz i havfta pay for another so fast but i do love it so i pay anyways:/

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I fist used it, I was like "OH MY GOD MY PORES".. but then I realized that if I use my Real Techniques foundation brush, it blends really nicely! I tend to have oily skin and I never have a problem with this product sliding off or wearing off throughout the day. The only problem I have with this product is that the colors are difficult to match.. I had to buy it in two different shades to match it properly. That being said, I also mix two power shades to set on top of the stick foundation. The sticks tend to be very extreme in their undertones; either very pink or extremely yellow... which is why I end up mixing and blending so many for my perfect shade.Overall a very good product I intend on buying again, the packaging is very easy to travel with which make it a staple in my makeup routine

on 1/8/2014 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I travel often and need makeup products in a stick or powder form. I also own a Shisheido stick foundation, but for the money this product is much better buy. The first time I used it I was disappointed, I thought it was much too sheer. I learned to just apply more for better coverage. This stick is very handy for quick application and I hope Maybelline keeps it in their foundation lineup.

on 1/7/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has potential to be a great makeup but the shade and texture have let me down - this is so creamy yet turns almost too powdery and clings to every flaw on the face (a bit like dream mousse) and the shade looked great (porcelain 110) super pale and yellow toned but on the skin it turns pinky white and the red pigment is so prominent on me that where I swatched it has turned red long after the makeup has worn off. A no-go for me.

on 1/7/2014 6:20:00 PM

I used the Covergirl concealer stick, and liked it...but it left my face feeling a little extra oily, and I'd usually need some powder to touch-up nose/forehead/chin. I hated that fact, because I'm really not a fan of wearing makeup.

This one goes on very smooth, and it's super easy to blend into my skin. It's not shine-free like advertised, but it reduced shine a little.

Great for touch-ups, and covering up blemishes/redness. Also great if you're like me, too lazy to put much make up on. (Seriously, I just put on a touch of stick, then maybe some mascara. Then I'm out the door)

on 1/6/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually quite like this product as a contour stick. Saw a Youtube tutorial from smlx0 using it that way, and for me it works! I think I bought the second darkest shade and utilize it with either the Dream Lumi concealer in Radiant or Age Rewind dark circle concealer in Fair for a highlight/contour effect. I haven't tried it in my actual skin color as a foundation, so I can't speak to that, but it does make a quite natural contour (blend, blend, blend!) Can turn orangey if I use too much but it's buildable so start light and add more. Now that I'm pale again (hello winter!) I'm going back to Ulta soon to get a lighter contour shade.

on 1/6/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works great for my oily skin! And it looks incredibly natural, however, I feel that it won't work great for girls with skin on the dry side. It isn't entirely shine free as it claims, but it works well for a drug store product.