August 27, 2014 | 1798 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good stuff, it really moisturizes and leaves my cuticles looking better, even when they are dry and ragged. I also don't mind the scent, it's kind of earthy and herb-y and lemony. It has a waxy feel rather than being greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. The container is ok- it's just a tin but I haven't had any issues with the lid falling off or anything. The product seems to last a long time but honestly I don't use it as much as I should. I have repurchased this a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For too long I ignored my hands and while I did my nails weekly, my cuticles looked pretty crappy. I picked this up based on the great reviews & am happy to say that I love it too. I use it daily, along my Aveeno Intense Relief hand cream, and my hands and nails look so much better. Not sure why I waited so long to try this. I will definitely be giving these as stocking stuffers this year

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I used this all the time when I had my acrylic nails on (for a good year!) I never had time to get them refilled right away and my cuticles tended to get dry when they grew out. Instead of gross white cuiticles drawing attention to my outgrown nails, this soothed my dry nails and made them look more natural. Even I could hardly tell that they were outgrown because they were so smooth and blended with my natural nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by medeahe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i looked up for the review of products treat dry cuticle and found this one. it turns out to be amazing!
at first, i thought the texture was a little thin. but it's very smoothy and easy to apply. i bought it yesterday and only used it once. it made my cuticle look the way it used to be. awesome!
i'm gonna buy one for mom too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

not too much to say about this really...

nice lemony smell, not too overpowering.
rubs in easily without leaving a coating behind, but isnt too thin. takes a bit to fully sink in, which is good.
and is awesome at keeping my cuticles from getting dry and cracked!

i plan to rebuy this time and time again, as i use it with every manicure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by nena505

I use this product for so many diferent reason:
1. It keep my cuticles looking great.
2. Under eye cream
3. Lip balm
4. Hand cream ( I scoop a little bit up, warm it up in my palms and rub it into my skin)
5. Smooth fly aways from my hair.
And the best part it hardly takes up any space in my handbag and lasts a long time. I cannot live without this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by makeup1love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I never use a cuticle cream and wanted to try one, so of course I went on MA and read a bunch of great reviews.
The next time I went to Wal-Mart I picked this up, along with a nail buffer and omg I'm in love.
This product is more a waxy rather than a creme, but you won't be disappointed.
On the way home from the store I used this product and it absorbed quickly and didn't feel greasy at all.
Oh the scent it not like strong lemon cleaner lol, its really sweet and pretty like a lemon dessert.
I've only had this product for one week and it does make buffing my nails last even longer, I use it several times through out the day and can't tell if it's helping strengthen my nails yet.
I recommend you to try this product, is really inexpensive so even if you don't like it your not out anything <3

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

oily, waxy products like this just don't moisturize my cuticles. i really wanted to like this because i love Burt's Bees and the smell is over-the-top delicious, but it just didn't work for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kimannj

I received this as a gift and was really looking forward to using it - I don't have really dry skin, but have to wash my hands lot during the day in my work and find this leads my nails to become weak and peel and the skin around my fingernails to become dry and flaky which also causes hangnails. Nothing I seem to do helps with this - cuticle oil, hand and nail cream, emollient cream....I have used this regularly recently and tend to put it on at night as it's quite thick and greasy. I do wake up with softer skin surrounding my nails in the mornings but it still remains quite flaky. It hasn't made enough of a difference yet to warrant me buying it after this tin runs out. Hopefully that might change the longer I use it! But for now I wouldn't buy it again as I find hand creams much more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

I LOVE this product! It's a BALM not a cream and applies very well when it's a little heated up - and by that I don't mean warm, but in the cold weather it's a little harder to apply. It smells like lemon tart - BEAUTIFUL and keeps cuticles SOOO healthy! It's also really cheap (in my oppinion) I bought a 8.5g mini tin for only ONE DOLLAR and it's lasted me ages as you don't need to scoop a heap out, you just rub your finger and apply.