Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 6/12/2012 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i did not see any results up to date. i have been using it for a week. so far it is good for me only for its cooling effect.

on 6/3/2012 10:32:00 AM

A good product especially if you have sensitive skin like me. I often have redness and irritated skin, but spraying the thermal water calms my skin and stop the itch. It is a Wonderful product!

on 5/25/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For vacations, I travel by car, because I don't travel light. I usually end up looking like a feral child by the end of a day's journey, so I decided what I needed was something refreshing. I started to buy Evian, but found a small bottle of Avene on Amazon for about $6 and gave it a shot. Soooo glad I did! This last vacation, I'd spritz my face with it after the sun setted, and ended up looking semi-normal when I arrived at my hotel about 10pm (after driving from 6am). I don't know what it does, but it does something. I did a lot of spritzing with the bottle I've had for months, and I still have almost 1/2 a can left. Wonderful-wonderful-wonderful! Yea, it is water in a can, but it is much nicer and works much better than baby wipes or splashing my face in a rest stop's sink...

on 5/18/2012 12:33:00 AM

I mean it's water isn't it.

A few drops of glycerin straight into regular old tap water would do a better job.

I have to commend the marketers of this though...I can just see the boardroom meeting.

Bob: "Women will buy anything if you claim it will make them look better, I could sell them a can of water and I bet they'd buy it if I said it's 'special, magical water' from a French spring, women love anything french."

Bill: "Prove it Bob."

And so Bob did, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

on 5/17/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have bought this product off and on for the past year. After applying mineral foundation I do a quick spritz. I find it helps melt the mineral makeup into my skin. I'm also sensitive with some redness and this product helps cool down my skin. Refreshes my skin during the dry winter months too. Doesn't irritate my skin. Sometimes Shoppers has this product 20 % off. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this for a while and I don't really see the point. My skin is very sensitive and it makes me red and itchy.

on 5/3/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I like it but I wish it was cheaper.

on 4/24/2012 9:50:00 AM

I've been using this since 2 years ago. Initially, I thought it was just a gimmick and didn't think much about it -- it came together with my purchase of the cleanser so I just thought I might as well try it. I didn't realise what an amazing product it is until one day I developed a strong allergic reaction towards one very horrid faulty face powder; I sprayed the thermal water onto my skin and the itching and redness stopped in almost half an hour. My skin is rather allergic and this thermal water spray really comes in handy when my face gets red, itchy or swollen (or sometimes, all three!). When I develop pimples, I will use the Avene Cleanance gel and then spray the thermal water on. Usually, the pimples will stabilise the next day. This is an absolutely amazing product and I will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Although I had read about the benefits of spray waters such as this one (i.e., La Roche Posay and Vichy), I was unwilling to invest the money into something that seemed supremely overpriced. Until, that is, I found a can of Avene still in it's shrink-wrapping at Winners (Canadian version of Marshalls) at a significant discount.
Within a week I noticed that any redness I had (nose/chin area) had substantially decreased. I will definitely repurchase!

on 4/18/2012 11:34:00 PM

I started using thermal waters about 10 years ago from 3 different brands: La Roche Posay, Vichy and Avene, this one being the best.

I like very much how it soothes and refreshes the skin -I use it after waxing, exfoliating or whenever I have a sunburn-; I also enjoy having 3 sizes to chose from: 300ml -placed over my dressing table-, 150 ml and 50ml -which I always carry in my purse-.

I dislike a little the price so I try to buy it when it is on sale and the packaging: despite being hygienic and practical, throwing away those pressurized cans feels eco-unfriendly.

Popular Face Skincare Products