Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

I really like this stuff. Before I started using it, my skin would never feel quite moisturized enough, even with moisturizer on. The first time I ever tried it, I woke up the next day with plump, hydrated skin. I was actually amazed as that kind of thing never happens to me, not overnight anyway. The way I use it is to wash my face, pat dry, spritz the Avene thermal water, then moisturize. Love it. I bought the 150 ml/5.29 oz and it lasted me a good 2 months of everyday use, sometimes day and night. I'd rec it.

on 7/17/2012 12:46:00 AM

Not just water in a can. I love this. Best toner ever. Best thing to set your makeup with. Hydrates my skin, makes my skin plumper, and makes my moisturiser go on like a dream. Wonderful.

on 7/16/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The best thermal water I have used.

on 7/15/2012 3:22:00 PM

very good for sensitive skin
in combination with other products from avene it speeds up treatmeant

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great product to calm sensitive skin and eczema flare ups. However it is quite pricey. Don't expect this product to be a miracle product that will heal your skin and rashes. However if you are looking for a product to soothe sensitive, hot, red, irritated skin you will be pleasantly surprised to find that it works. After I sprayed this product to my face my skin felt cooler and more calm, but it only reduced the redness of my rashes by a tiny bit.

on 7/4/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Out of all water sprays I've tried so far - vichy, la rosay poche, evian - this is the best because it is the most hydrating and makes my skin super soft! It also helps to calm my skin down in events of allegies/weather changes etc. I wish it could have been cheaper though.

on 7/3/2012 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great little product and much cheaper when you buy it in France, as you can imagine. It helps keep my skin reaction free and cools you when you spritz it on. It also makes my moisturizer go a lot further. I wait until my skin is almost dry and then apply moisturizer.

on 6/22/2012 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It feels stupid, buying water, but this is great in summer, especially if my skin is feeling a bit scorched from hot winds.
I took a small bottle travelling with me last year- by the endof the trip, my partner and in-laws were all borrowing the spray, after a day of touring, just to get that lovely cool-skin feeling.

on 6/19/2012 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this thermal water mainly because of the packaging, it comes also in a small handbag-friendly format of 100ml. I know that probably a dyi normal mineral water in a vaporizer would do the same, but I prefer to buy it and to have it done by somebody else.
I use it not much at home, just sometimes after a scrub or cleansing, but usually I carry it in my handbag during spring and summer (and on holidays) and use it throughout the day to refresh the face and to cool it a bit. It makes a very fine mist and it doesn’t ruin make up. As it is slowly drying it leaves a very nice feeling behind, the face looks the same (maybe even less red and a bit more dewy), but it feels like new.

on 6/12/2012 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I mean it is just a water with some extra ingredients but I like it a lot. I use it for example like a setting spray to set my makeup, when it's very hot, when I burned my face or after a workout and it just really brings my skin to its normal levels. And no, it is not the same as splashing a tap water on your face. It works, but I also can't overcome the feeling of using a
'water' on my face and spending so much money for such a simple product.

Popular Face Skincare Products