October 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Inexplicably breaks me out. Feels soothing on sunburns and freshly-shaved legs, but I wouldn't repurchase for that purpose.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by icedpinkvega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

More moisturizing than normal water, but did nothing on my rosacea or my sensitive skin. Love the spray method. I put it in fridge for extra freshness.
i will buy again only if on sale

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by blushmetweetme

Love this stuff. I can't live without it. It is perfect for setting makeup, spraying over the skin once you have finished your evening skin routine for locking in moisture, and also works well on the body. It's also such a fantastic price considering the quality of the product. A bottle lasts be a good few months, and I use it several times ever day. My favorite way to use this is after I've come out of the shower, toned and moisturized, because it locks in all the moisture for my dry skin. It also works really well with a stippling brush if you over do your foundation, and takes away that "caked" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

so lovely and refreshing. feel like i've just had a shower after this! GREAT for flights

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

To be fair for the question would I buy this product again, I chose Yes, but in fact, I'm not sure.

Never bought into all that water spray hype. So this is the first time I'm using something like this. And that's cos I got it in my cleanace trial kit. So far, can't review on it as I'm not sure if it makes a difference to the rest of the range if I use it or not.

However based on the good reviews here, I will finish my sample and decide if I will repurchase. For now, I use it as a toner after my gel cleanser and before cleanace K

EDIT : 30/3/12
It may or may not be this product but I was told that some ppl may be allergic to the mineral content of the water. I never associated my breakouts to this particular item when I started the whole avene skincare regime. But after I cut out this product, my skin feels calmer & less irritated. Although the breakouts are still coming so I'm still searching for an answer :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so, you all want to know, does it work?

this is not your top water stuff. its "soft water" enriched with minerals so it gives that hydrating effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by giuliette

Love it love it love it!! is like fresh and soft rain in summer!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't get this product, I really don't. It seems like a bit of a gimmick - ala French mineral spring water in a can. I used it on my sunburn & noticed no difference - just as effective as spraying tap water on my skin really. But it is *expensive* so yeah, I guess that makes it all better.

The bottle is cheap & the spray sorta hits you hard in a fast spritz - the sorta thing you don't want to do directly on your face & near your eyes.

Avene could have done way better with this one. Won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

I do not have much issues with my skin .. Except for the one or two pimple/acne once in a while which will subside pretty fast .. Staying in a hot humid country .. This thermal water helps to keep me refreshed .. Especially after lunch ! Used it as a toner occasionally .. Don't see significant difference other than dewy look after using .. love how refreshing it makes me feels as well ..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by binita24

Price: I bought 2 for AUD 20 for biggest bottles. Would not pay full price, not that Im tight arse but I cannot justify paying as per Australian market mark ups to cosmetic products here

Packaging: Love the bottles however the spray nozzle is bit damaged, doesn't spray evenly. Not a huge downfall however I would like an even spray

Purposes used for: itches, after shave burns, mosquito bites, redness and just like that! I love this product and wonder why dint I use it earlier. Even my hubby loves this stuff now, although he doesnt fully understand the product he just loves the feeling of something sprayed on his face after hot shower.

This product also helps with hydrating my skin on hot summer days when I dont want to wear a moisturiser or lotion.

Overall its great product but wouldnt mind trying other brands out there with similar functionality.