April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Shampoo - Nizoral AD Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2002 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Works great to get rid of (temporarily) an itchy/flakey scalp, but my hair would feel greasy quickly (too moisturizing?) and cause my hair to not look it's best (flat). Although, I will always keep it in my cabinet to spot treat an itchy/flakey area. This method works better so my hair doesn't get greasy too quick. This is the best dandruff shampoo sold over the counter. It's gentle, yet very effective. It also is non-drying and doesn't have a bad scent. I've read, it's safe for color-treated hair. My hair is hilighted and it doesn't strip my color. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2002 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tabbykat9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dad used to use the prescription strength nizoral when i was a kid. Lucky for me, i inhereted his mild dermatitis. Fortunately, nizoral now comes over the counter in a weaker percentage but that works just as well. I've had dandruff problems for years (usually in winter). But i get scabbing etc including the flakes(lovely dermatitis) and this is the first thing i've used that i completely gets rid of it. If i start to feel a dry patch or see a flake, i use my nizoral that night and every other night after and in about 5 days my scalp is healed and i don't see my nizoral again for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2002 4:29:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

I agree w/ Marsen. This is one hell of a treatment product. Love the treatment (eradicates dandruff) and LOVE the shampoo. Leaves hair clean, shiny, bodiful and bouncy. Clean scent and according to some sources, may thicken hair strands. Hmmmmm. Well worth it. Love it.