Jurlique Calendula Cream

4.2

Water, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Honey, Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cocoglycerides, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Macademia ternifolia seed oil, Avocado oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Echinacea purpurea root extract, Witch hazel extract, Prunella vulgaris (self heal) flower extract, Spilanthes acmella flower extract, Marshmallow root extract, Carrot root extract, Safflower seed oil, Shea butter oil, Evening primrose oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Vitamin E, Lactic acid, Grapefruit seed extract, Panthenol

on 4/23/2003 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combination, acne prone skin with a lot of blackheads and conjestion. I needed a good moisturiser and was searching for something suitable. I read such good reviews about Jurliques Calendula Cream that I went and tried a sample ASAP. After finishing the sample I just had to go and buy the full size! It feels so natural, it makes an * excellent * makeup base (I use Revlons Colorstay foundation to wear to work but its so drying and starts to make my skin look so dehydrated and horrible) but this Calendula Cream goes on really nicely under this foundation! Ive been so pleased with the overall finish of my morning makeup job. The price is excellent, I paid $19 for a 40ml tube at my local chemist. I feel soo much better about using something really natural like this compared to everything else ive tried. No breakouts at this stage. I have also noticed that my forehead and around my eyes is looking a lot better with no more fine lines and dehydration. I feel like ive rescued my skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Wow! My first taste of jurlique skincare and i am very impressed. This yellow cream is quite thick but not in a body butter type of way, more of the thickness of a night cream. I love this because i have recently got a few blemishes around my nose but i still have dry flakies and this cream is ok to use on spots as it doesnt make them errupt and also seems to calm them down whilst moisturising dry areas. I am yet to find out the price where i live so i will update if it is reasonable for the price or not.

on 2/28/2003 12:49:00 PM

I'm combo/oily, and when I got this cream, my initial reaction was that it was way too thick and would break me out. But it's currently the only moisturizer I will use in the winter. I avoid putting it on my nose for fear of clogging pores, but I find that it calms my irritated cheeks and hydrates nicely. A little too thick, but a nice moisturizer nonetheless.

on 2/23/2003 9:32:00 PM

Ive got a 25ml tube from one of the trial kit. I hate the smell of it, but it really calms ur skin. I only use it when i get allergic to something. But i will defintely not buy it as an everyday moisturiser, its so... thick, and by the afternoon my skin will be dehydrated, yet it looks super oily. I agree though that ppl with sensitive skin should get one, coz its the only moisturiser that calms ur skin when its very sensitive. More calming the Avene skin recovery cream, but only if u can stand the paste like texture.

on 2/22/2003 1:12:00 PM

I have acne-prone, super sensitive skin and this is the moisturizer I like to use in the winter, when I have flair-ups of eczema. It does a nice job of calming my skin down. It does go on a bit heavy but soaks in well after a few minutes. I've had no problems wearing it under make-up and it doesn't break me out. A "must-have" for sensitive skin!

This is my all time favorite moisturizer and in Australia it's also incredible cheap.

I use a tiny bit as a night cream, including around my eyes. I also put it on insect bites etc, and if my skin need som extra comfort.

It's so mild and soothening. My sensitive skin just loves it. Everything else feels like poison in comparision. It's also suitable for acne prone skin and never breaks me out.

on 2/3/2003 10:57:00 AM

Really, really great product. Nice to know that it's not packed with chemicals....

on 1/22/2003 1:45:00 AM

This cream looks a bit "off" - it's yellowish and really thick, which makes you go "erm.. should I really put this on my face?"

When applied, its pretty heavy and 'sits' on your skin for a little while, which is why I'd recommend using it only at night. But in the morning, my skin is softer and no breakouts so far.

I love this cream!!! It doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it moisturises really well!!! I recommend this to everyone!!!

on 11/6/2002 8:37:00 PM

This cream fells like it would clog up skin but it dosn't! I use it to calm my slightly sensitive skin down, as it works really well without causing problems such as greasiness or blackheads! I will always repurchase this!

Popular Moisturizers