July 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by acornn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm combo/oily, and when I got this cream, my initial reaction was that it was way too thick and would break me out. But it's currently the only moisturizer I will use in the winter. I avoid putting it on my nose for fear of clogging pores, but I find that it calms my irritated cheeks and hydrates nicely. A little too thick, but a nice moisturizer nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Pickiis

Ive got a 25ml tube from one of the trial kit. I hate the smell of it, but it really calms ur skin. I only use it when i get allergic to something. But i will defintely not buy it as an everyday moisturiser, its so... thick, and by the afternoon my skin will be dehydrated, yet it looks super oily. I agree though that ppl with sensitive skin should get one, coz its the only moisturiser that calms ur skin when its very sensitive. More calming the Avene skin recovery cream, but only if u can stand the paste like texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 1:12:00 PM More reviews by midnightc

I have acne-prone, super sensitive skin and this is the moisturizer I like to use in the winter, when I have flair-ups of eczema. It does a nice job of calming my skin down. It does go on a bit heavy but soaks in well after a few minutes. I've had no problems wearing it under make-up and it doesn't break me out. A "must-have" for sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by stellapolaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite moisturizer and in Australia it's also incredible cheap.

I use a tiny bit as a night cream, including around my eyes. I also put it on insect bites etc, and if my skin need som extra comfort.

It's so mild and soothening. My sensitive skin just loves it. Everything else feels like poison in comparision. It's also suitable for acne prone skin and never breaks me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Petersen

Really, really great product. Nice to know that it's not packed with chemicals....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This cream looks a bit "off" - it's yellowish and really thick, which makes you go "erm.. should I really put this on my face?"

When applied, its pretty heavy and 'sits' on your skin for a little while, which is why I'd recommend using it only at night. But in the morning, my skin is softer and no breakouts so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2002 3:31:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this cream!!! It doesn't make my skin feel greasy and it moisturises really well!!! I recommend this to everyone!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ally_xyz

This cream fells like it would clog up skin but it dosn't! I use it to calm my slightly sensitive skin down, as it works really well without causing problems such as greasiness or blackheads! I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cecil007chan

This is a yellow thick very moisturizing cream, but not greasy at all and sink in almost immediately. Love it! :)